Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SOTE

Page: 1 of 1
 Matt Kenobi
04-22-2001, 2:47 PM
the game came in yesterday and it Rocks! I think i like it better than JK and Mots. I have it on easy and only have to beat 3 more levels. I liked the asteroid filed level but the swoop level was cooler.

I was wondering, was it made before or after JK, because both games are alike in some ways. Well, i have to go. It's off to beat the giant dianoga.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/ObiWan2.jpg)

Visit My Cool Site Matt Kenobi's Everything Star Wars (http://www.mattkenobi6.homestead.com/everythingSW.html)

[This message has been edited by Matt Kenobi (edited April 22, 2001).]
 Dave Maul
04-22-2001, 3:26 PM
 Redwing
04-22-2001, 4:18 PM
Whoa...weird creatures...

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Dave Maul
04-22-2001, 5:50 PM
 Garindan
04-22-2001, 8:30 PM
i finished beating it on easy last night. Jedi difficulty is hard on the first level, but funner on the rest of the levels (except the vehicle levels).
 Kurgan
04-22-2001, 11:32 PM
I dunno, personally, aside from the vehicle levels, SOTE just isn't that great IMHO, especially when compared to JK.

Sure the graphics in places are prettier, but the story, characters, etc are less interesting, plus the levels are just not as complex and vast. The controls are a bit junky too, and first person combat-wise, SOTE is pretty simplistic. And of course.. no multiplayer or editing.

But, hey, each to his own. ; )

I think they tried hard, but SOTE did have a positive outcome: it gave rise to JK and RS. Each of those games focus on an element from SOTE and do it far better, IMHO.

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1