Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't reinstall SWGB

Page: 1 of 1
 turnimator
05-22-2002, 1:11 PM
I uninstalled SWGB and was going to reinstall in a different drive but whne I attempt to reinstall I only get the options to modify my current install (which I uninstalled)...modify, repair, uninstall.

There are no other Lucasarts folders in any location on the machine. I have removed every mention of it from the registry, but somehow it keeps reappearing in the registry.
Right in the Lucas arts Enternainment key bewtween Force Commander and Jedi KNightII.

I am runnning XP.
Please let me know if anyone has any ideas or if I can provide more info to help solve the problem. I am dying to get the clone expansion but If I can't get SWGB installed again........:(
 jedi3112
06-08-2002, 1:29 PM
I had a different problem when I tried to reinsatll SWGB, it asked for another disk at 70% and neither disk1 nor disk2 worked but I downloaded a patch from lucasarts and after that I could just install the game as usual so maybe you should try this out you don't need to extract or install the patch for this to work.
 Grey_Leader11
06-16-2002, 1:16 PM
make sure all files r gone, then try again
Page: 1 of 1