Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aayla Secura!!!

Page: 6 of 19
 Ratmjedi
08-19-2002, 2:40 AM
That girl is hot. If she didn't have those things hanging on her head I would take her. Wouldn't you? But Padme is my girl. Natalie is so hot. After TPM I had a crush on her. I have stuff of her. You can have Aayla Agent Smith and I'll take Amidala ok?:D
We can double date! lol
:duel: :lsduel:
 Exar Kun II
08-19-2002, 3:24 AM
SHHHH! You better not let AgentSmith hear you, or he will challenge you to a duel. Personally I think the. . .organs coming out of her head lend a certain beauty to her. It's a toss up as to who has the more toned stomach, Aayla or Padme.:D
 AgentSmith
08-19-2002, 4:32 AM
Well Exar Kun II I suggest you buy 'Rite of Passage 1', in that issue Aayla works undercover as a slave during a Jedi investigation on Ryloth and she wears the same type of outfit as Princess Leia in ANH.
Yes, a skimpy metal bikini, and let me assure you even though it's a comic it looks very realistic and Aayla 'fills' it so much better than Princess Leia. :D

The tendrils you see on her head are called 'lekku', the lekku is used by Twi'leks to 'speak' their native tongue Twi'leki in which subtle movements of the lekku are used to communicate.
Also the lekku stores the Twi'leks memory, in perfect detail allowing them to recall everything with great details.

(Personally I wouldn't mind them, neither would I mind the blue skin. But I just try to keep an open mind. :p )

And when you see Aayla (even Amy Allen for that matter) she definately has the more toned and muscled stomach. ;)

You're on Ratmjedi. ;) How about a Coruscant restaurant? :p

Really ET Warrior? It's almost as silly as writing about some Kel Dor Jedi isn't it? :p
(Btw did you know that Plo Koon's neice was a Jedi Padawan at some point?)
 AgentSmith
08-19-2002, 4:39 AM
Is this a good illustration of Aayla's stomach/midrif? (As portrayed by Amy Allen in Episode II.)

http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/onset3.jpg)

(The blue one on the left off course! :p)
 Ratmjedi
08-19-2002, 6:22 PM
You're on Agent Smith! I was thinking of something nicer than Dex's Diner. No offense Dex.:cool: And if anybody tried any *hit then you could pull out you're Desert Eagle and I would pull out my Lightsaber and we would have whoever started any trouble with us saying sorry and end up paying for the dinner:D Hehehe!
 MotionMan
08-20-2002, 1:14 AM
 Ratmjedi
08-20-2002, 2:16 AM
Thats brand new!:eek:
 Taos
08-20-2002, 2:37 AM
I've never seen a picture of Aayla before.....man she is hot.:D No wonder why so many ppl have been talking about her. A hot jedi huh? Man.....:smirk2: very nice.

Now I see what I've been missing out on...
 Ratmjedi
08-20-2002, 2:58 AM
I still think that Amidala is hotter but thats my opinion. I guess that means more Amidala for me. Hehehehe:D ;)
:lsduel: :duel:
 AgentSmith
08-20-2002, 5:06 AM
Dude! That is such a cute Twi'lek smiley. :D

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/starwars/twilek.gif)

Sadly it is the wrong color. :p

Well Ratmjedi we know Aayla and Padme can take care of themselves quite well. ;) Then again, being a gentleman, one has to intervene if necessary.
I was thinking of that new place McPalpy's ... but I heard bad comments about it ... I guess dinner at 'Le French Coruscant' would be nice. :p
 ET Warrior
08-20-2002, 9:08 AM
:wstupid:

Weirdos ;)
 Hannibal
08-20-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
I still think that Amidala is hotter but thats my opinion. I guess that means more Amidala for me. Hehehehe:D ;)

Take that to the Amidala posting.
Oops, sorry that died over a month ago.
You Amidala fans, no commitment.;)
 AgentSmith
08-20-2002, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Weirdos ;)

And proud of it baby! yeah! :D :p

Lol. :lol:

And you then Mr Kel Dor Jedi? Yah lil' freak! :p ;) Nah ... just teasing you.
 Ratmjedi
08-20-2002, 7:01 PM
I'm proud to be a weirdo!:D
:p E T Warrior!!!!
 ET Warrior
08-20-2002, 8:13 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith

And proud of it baby! yeah! :D :p

Lol. :lol:

And you then Mr Kel Dor Jedi? Yah lil' freak! :p ;) Nah ... just teasing you.
At least i'm not making plans to take Plo Koon out to dinner ;)
 AgentSmith
08-21-2002, 5:06 AM
At least I'm not making plans to take Plo Koon out to dinner.

Well let's look at it this way.

If you'd take Plo Koon out to dinner he'd be sitting there dressed in his shabby Jedi robes with his breath mask and everything, he probably wouldn't even eat. It'd be a weird setting ... :p

If I took Aayla out to dinner, imagine a refined restaurant, candlelight, delicate light cuisine, Aayla dressed in a stunning and flowing evening dress, feminine and revealing just a hint of her shapely features yet only minute as to remain honorable and appealing.
This is a wonderful setting ... righteously so. :)

Now who's the weirdo? ;) :p
 AgentSmith
08-21-2002, 5:41 AM
Here's some more -well know- Aayla pictures:

http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/onset2.jpg)

http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/onset1.jpg)

This is on the set during shooting.
(Wouldn't one love to take Gillian Libbert's -the costume designer-place and 'tweak' Aayla's outfit? ;) )
 Dragonlancer
08-21-2002, 10:06 PM
Personally, I think her blue skin and lekku make her MORE hot. That one is hotter then a supernova. lol. btw. agentsmith, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can hang out with oola or padme. lol j/k. well somewhat :D
 Ratmjedi
08-21-2002, 10:40 PM
You're in for it now. When Agent Smith see's this you're going to have a Desert Eagle next to you're head. Amidala is my girl so he wouldn't even touch her or do anything like that.:mad:
 ET Warrior
08-22-2002, 12:25 AM

This thread has evolved into a "I LOVE AAYLA MORE THAN YOU!!!" thread.....fools ;)

AND, Plo Koon would show up for dinner wearing his freshly dry-cleaned Jedi Robes, with his lightsaber displayed prominently, he would use mind-trick to get us the best food and best service we've ever recieved. All of the patrons would show us respect because of the Bad-ass jedi sitting next to me.

Aayla would feel out of place because EVERY single man in that restaraunt would stare only at her. All eyes would be directed towards your table, with hundreds of males drooling over her. You wouldn't get a moments peace because she'd be constantly fending off men approaching her. So seeya! :p ;)
 AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 6:53 AM
Originally posted by Dragonlancer
btw. agentsmith, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says she is your woman? A Jedi like that can't be possessed like a mere object. :p

Aayla will make her own choice and life. ;)

Oh, and btw ... *Takes out 2 Desert Eagle .50 and presses one eagainst each side of Dragonlancer's head.*
Dragonlancer: 'You'sa point is well seen, she is you'sa woman.'
Agent Smith: 'There we go. Knew you could be ... reasonable.'

Just kidding. ;) No worries. :p
 AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 7:01 AM
Aayla would feel out of place because EVERY single man in that restaraunt would stare only at her. All eyes would be directed towards your table, with hundreds of males drooling over her. You wouldn't get a moments peace because she'd be constantly fending off men approaching her

I don't think so.

It'd be more something like this:
*Aayla walks in dressed in a stunning and flowing evening dress, her lightsaber clearly visible.*
*Many male heads turn, some cower away at the view of the lightsaber, others persist.*
*Agent Smith walks in, as he removes his sunglasses and secures them in the pocket of his impeccable suit jacket his impressive Desert Eagle .50 handguns are visible.*
*All men cower rapidly as some panic whispering 'It's Smith! the Agent! The Force help us!'. They dare no longer cast their gaze on Aayla.*
Agent Smith: 'Shall we my dear?'
*Agent Smith guides Aayla to a table and as a gentleman readies her chair.*
*Aayla smiles.*

See?

I'm just kidding folks. ;) :p Only humorous fiction. :lol:
 AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 7:08 AM
Sadder news now.

Dark Horse has pushed back the release date for Star Wars #45 'Rite of Passage 4' to September 14. :(
'Rite of Passage 4' is the closing issue of the 4 issue series 'Rite of Passage ' centered around Aayla and her ascent from Padawan to Jedi Knight.

After that it will only be in issue #49, scheduled for the earliest December 2002 that Aayla will once again grace the comics.

At least in November we'll get the Episode II DVD! :)
 Hannibal
08-22-2002, 8:45 AM

AND, Plo Koon would show up for dinner wearing his freshly dry-cleaned Jedi Robes, with his lightsaber displayed prominently, he would use mind-trick to get us the best food and best service we've ever recieved. All of the patrons would show us respect because of the Bad-ass jedi sitting next to me.

This is disturbing.:eek:
 Dragonlancer
08-22-2002, 12:26 PM
*pulls out lightsaber and stops desert eagle shots. chops desert eagles in half. twirls lightsaber and chops smiths head off before he can even beg for mercy* *turns around and sees aayla. Walks over to her, links arms, and walks away to our date. "you like chinese or kaminoen?"* (after which, of course, I chop smith in half to make sure it wasn't a fake head.) and of course, me and aayla kiss :D yeah THAT'S RIGHT SMITHYBOY! just picture those head tails twitching.

nah j/k. well, to a degree :p
I love my job ;)
 Ratmjedi
08-22-2002, 1:50 PM
As Dragonlancer begins to kiss Aayla I see this and Smith chopped in half. I then pull out my Sith Lightsaber and destroy his and then I force him to get closer to the window. Then I slice his head off and before his head touches the floor I slice that in half. Then before his body hits the floor I slice it up like a fruit. It looks like nothing happened to him. Then I force push his body out the window and we see his body turn to confetii. Then after I finish Agent Smith takes over a waitors body and say's were'd that punk go. Then I point out the window and he says. "Why didn't you leave a piece for me!?" I say well he was about to kiss you're girl so I had to do something. Then he says" Doesn't he know I'm an Agent? You can't kill us that easily!" Then I say we're there's his head on the floor. Have a piece of that!:p Hehehehehe
 Dragonlancer
08-22-2002, 11:14 PM
*then ratmjedi realizes that it was only a hologram. dragonlancer then pops out of a corner and let's loose on those two like mousalene (spelling) from the balcony. ol school. then he drops a house on them and transports their dead bodies to another demension. Then, dragonlancer and aayla finish their kiss, as her tenticles wrap around his neck. they then decide to go to the intergalactic olive garden*

Have fun reading agentsmith :p

btw. WHAT THE $%^& DO YOU MEAN?!!! HIS GIRL!!!!
 Ratmjedi
08-22-2002, 11:39 PM
Well you try to be her biggest fan.:p I mean Agent Smith is her biggest fan. Do you think you like her that much? He is the the leader of the Aayla Secura fan club . lol You are not even close to being as into her like he is. And no there was no hologram. I killed you fair and square so dont try to pull that on me. :p You're dead and you'll never get to kiss Aayla. She would kill you anyways cause her man is Agent Smith. So ha!:p
 ET Warrior
08-22-2002, 11:41 PM
Man i have to use this smilie alot in this thread.........;)

You must realize, mr dragonlancer......agent smith is a sentient program, he's not a person, if you mess with him, he's most likely just going to upload himself into you, and cause you to cut your own head off..........so probably back off of Aayla because he's likes her for some dumb reason ;)

And stay away from Plo Koon as well......because you don't even want to see an angry ET!!!!!
 ET Warrior
08-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal

This is disturbing.:eek:

I know......the medicines dont' work anymore...and all the doctors told me to never return........:( Poor ET, so misunderstood......;)
 Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 12:36 AM
Take it easy E T . Obviously Dragonlancer doesn't know who he's messing with. Just sit back man and watch the show. He'll be taken care of rather quickly and justly. He'll get a virus or something so he won't be posting for much longer. Hehehehehe :p We tried to warn him but did he listen? Nope I guess he's going to learn the hard way.
 MotionMan
08-23-2002, 12:48 AM
Aayla Secura SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MotionMan RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 MotionMan
08-23-2002, 12:48 AM
J/K Agent Smith. She is pretty cute:)

WooHOO 1000!:D
 Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 1:32 AM
Congrats man on a 1000. You to E T Warrior! I just barely made it to Battle Droid. Woopy 151 hehe. What are you going to do now Motionman and E T Warrior? Were going to Disneyland!!!!:D lol
 AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 3:50 AM
Originally posted by MotionMan
Aayla Secura SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*MotionMan RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Why you little!?! :swear:

*Chases after Motionman much in the fashion Homer Simpson chases after Bart Simpson.*

Nah, it's cool. :) I' know you're joking Motionman. :p :lol: (And even if you weren't that's cool you know you can have your own opinion. :) )
But that was funny, which is nice cause I don't get to laugh much lately. :( Oh well.
 AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 3:51 AM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
What are you going to do now Motionman and E T Warrior? Were going to Disneyland!!!!

Let's all go to Disneyland! Roadtrip!!! :p :lol:

Maybe we can go to Ryloth or Coruscant afterwards? ;)

Congrats Motionman and ET Warrior on your 1000 posts! (A 1000 each that is.) I might get there too ... some day ...
 AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 3:59 AM
Originally posted by Dragonlancer
*then ratmjedi realizes that it was only a hologram. dragonlancer then pops out of a corner and let's loose on those two like mousalene (spelling) from the balcony. ol school. then he drops a house on them and transports their dead bodies to another demension. Then, dragonlancer and aayla finish their kiss, as her tenticles wrap around his neck. they then decide to go to the intergalactic olive garden*
Have fun reading agentsmith :p
btw. WHAT THE $%^& DO YOU MEAN?!!! HIS GIRL!!!!

Yeah sure ... mhhh .... :wstupid:

The silly answer would be that Aayla has to choose her own life and path. And I don't see her falling for you I'd think she'd lightsaber your ass from here to the moon. :p

The serious part here is, relax man, when I say things like that I'm only joking you know? :)
Aayla is a fictional character! She doesn't really exist, it's a movie/comic character. I couldn't possibly truly believe or want to be with her in any way as such described.

(I still hope I can salvage my irl life and relationship. That's way more important than a fictional character you know? You have to realize that.)
 Dragonlancer
08-23-2002, 5:34 PM
ok,

A: aayla is not real. she is nobody's girl. if she were real though, I would have just as much a chance with her as agentsmith.

B: I was just playing, as I hope the rest of you were.

C: I've always liked aayla. ALOT! but I am aware that agentsmith is president of her fanclub. lol, don't take this personally, but you have a very VERY sick obsession with her. I mean, it seams very disturbing that anyone would like a fictional character who had about 3 seconds screen time that much. Now, if she were real on the other hand......

D: let's just let the desert eagle vs lightsaber and all that junk go. It's starting to get old. It's all good fun.

*edit* yeah sorry agentsmith. I didn't see your above post. I take back some of the things in "C"
 Dragonlancer
08-23-2002, 6:03 PM
btw ratmjedi, me and agentsmith *cough*sonofa*****cough* lol j/k we're actually pretty good friends. I doubt he would give me a virus just for saying that aayla is a ****. or maybe calling her a ******* or a ******. lol j/k
 Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 8:13 PM
I know you guys were messing. I hope you didn't think that he was really going to give you a virus.:p It was funny though. But I can have a crush on Amidala cause she is real. We'll she's not real but I hope you get what I'm traying to say. I have a crush on Natalie Portman not her character. So does Agent Smith but on the girl who played Aayla Secura.

I was just messing with you and honestly hope you didn't think Agent Smith was really going to send you a virus. :rofl:

It was all in good fun. But Agent Smith would get her if the oppurtunity did arise. :p :D
 ET Warrior
08-23-2002, 8:13 PM
*Plo Koon runs into the room and lops off Dragonlancers head*

HA! Random! Pointless! HOOHA!!!!!!!:p

I wuv yew agentsmith 3heart :D
 Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 8:21 PM
You wuv Agent Smith:eek: :nut:

And you called me a weirdo?:p

Just messing

I wuv you guys to! lol ;)
 Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 8:26 PM
When are we going to Disney Land ? I live about 50 minutes away from here in Cali were I live. Where do you guys live if you guys dont mind me asking.:cool:
 Dragonlancer
08-23-2002, 8:50 PM
I'm in alabama. Yeah, I knew you weren't going to, I was just messing. oh yeah, I wuv you guys.:rolleyes:
 AgentSmith
08-24-2002, 9:38 AM
I'm not the president of Aayla's fanclub. :p (Not to my knowledge anyways.)

She is my favorite Star Wars character though. (She just happens to be female.) But I've been a fan of Aayla ever since she appeared in 'Twilight', the Star Wars comic. So I was thrilled to find out they were actually going to add her to Episode II.
She was scheduled for more screen time because she was supposed to have about 10 scenes in the 'Attack on the Droid Control Ship' but that was ultimately cut, sadly. (This according to Amy Allen who portrayed her for Episode II.)
I am an avid fan of Amy Allen for her performance as Aayla because in my opinion, even though she didn't have any lines, she had the expression and the demeanour of Aayla just perfect. Though I don't have a crush on Amy Allen, I do think she is physically attractive surely but I'm not going to have a crush on someone I don't know, that wouldn't do her justice nor be honorable. (If I would indeed know her in person and know her well that could be possible, but I just as well might end up not liking her at all. Though I hear she's a great person.)

And for some reason, being able to be a Star Wars fan and all, reading the comics, playing JKIIJO and all ... it gives me a passionate hobby but also something to 'run away' in when my personal life is depressing or tough. (As it is now, blast. :( Oh well. :p )

I wuv ye too ET Warrior 3heart :p

I wuv all of you peeps! :lol: :p
 AgentSmith
08-26-2002, 3:36 AM
You might find this Inside Ventura County Network article (http://www2.insidevc.com/vcs/mo/article/0,1375,VCS_167_1297365,00.html) about -local- Amy Allen interesting. It features Amy and her experience portraying Aayla Secura, the growing fanbase and her reaction to it.

Very interesting article, it also features this picture of Amy:

http://mas.scripps.com/VCS/2002/07/31/Npjedi31_e.jpg)
 AgentSmith
08-26-2002, 3:43 AM
I heard the rumor that Amy Allen might attend the SW Con 2002 in Hamburg, Germany on 11/29/2002 till 12/01/2002.
(That'd be great if it is true since Germany is a neighboring country and I might be able to attend, depending on where I am at that time and all.)
Though it hasn't been confirmed yet on the
Official SW Con 2002 Hamburg Site (http://www.sw-con.de/swcon/english/index1024.html), but I'm keeping an eye out on their guest list for updates.

Amy was also scheduled to attend the Sci-Fi Dallas Expo (http://www.scifiexpo.com/) on August 24 & 25, this past weekend.

(Looking forward to snooping around online for some nice shots from that con. :p )
 Dragonlancer
08-26-2002, 2:29 PM
Cool agentsmith. btw, does anyone know if hasbro has any plans to release an aayla secura action figure? I was just on the main hasbro star wars site but I couldn't find anything :( If they do make it, I hope they don't screw it up to bad. :D :rolleyes:
 Hannibal
08-26-2002, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
I'm not the president of Aayla's fanclub. :p (Not to my knowledge anyways.)

No, you're aren't but whoever is better watch his back. ;)

Man you guys were spiraling into insanity for a while there. Leave it to Smith to bring 'em back.:D
 AgentSmith
08-27-2002, 7:00 AM
At Celebration II Hasbro was present with the prototype sculpt and model for an Aayla Secura 3 3/4" action figure.

While it wasn't 100% sure it would be taken into production, the characters still rising popularity should ensure that it is. The reason an action figure wasn't released or existed sooner is because Aayla was added in post-production, when the action figures for the other characters were as good as complete and ready for sale. From development to actual sale it takes about 13 months Hasbro stated, hence the delay in having an Aayla figure.

According to Amy Allen herself, she was told that the figure might appear at the end of this year or more likely around February next year.

Here's some illustrations from what was seen at Celebration II:

http://www.rebelscum.com/c2/c2-aylaproto_4.jpg)

http://www.rebelscum.com/c2/c2-aylaproto_5.jpg)

(Or see more right here (http://www.rebelscum.com/c2-hasbro.asp) for rebelscum.com's Celebration II feature on Habsro.)
Page: 6 of 19