Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

YODA IS DA LITTLE GREEN MAN! (spoliers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Cloak
05-16-2002, 4:28 PM
Okay...I saw the 12:01 showing of Attack of the Clones last night...I just have to say...that oh my GOD...YODA! Yoda is da MAN! Holy ******* ****! Hmm...although I wish he could have been a muppet...I still loved the way he was done...just...just...that lightsaber fight...that was too cool!
 Kumba
05-16-2002, 4:47 PM
Yoda is the man. Everyone was hollering and clapping and yelling "Yoda kicks @$$" for a majority of the segment. Too F***ing sweeeeeeeeet.
 seether7
05-16-2002, 4:58 PM
I WANNA SEE THE YODA LIGHTSABER BATTLE AGAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 JBRAA
05-16-2002, 5:02 PM
Episode II

Kicks

ASS
 The Adventurer
05-16-2002, 5:36 PM
^I agree.
 Elegy
05-16-2002, 6:15 PM
Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing for the whole rest of the movie. We were in the parking lot driving away and I was still rolling because of that. Yoda rocks. You just don't picture the little guy striking some mean pose, kicking ass, and then picking his cane up and hobbling away all feeble-like after all is said and done. If you go to see this movie, at least go for this scene alone. I'm definately hitting the theater again so I can see that :D :D :D
 Ice (Sic)kle
05-16-2002, 9:01 PM
I LOVE YODA, HE IS THE KING OF OWNAGE FOREVER!!!!
 COJ
05-16-2002, 9:27 PM
Yoda is a mouth droping kick ass machine!!!! woooo!!!!
 xSauronx
05-16-2002, 10:07 PM
yep, this movie is worth it to see Yoda kick ass. I told my bro this the other day...."even if the movie sucks (and it basically did, as far as the script goes) its gonna be worth the admission just to see Yoda fight"

and it was, any scene with a lightsaber is good, and most any scene without one sucks. However, credit to ILM, awesome effects and such throughout the flick.

xSauronx

Anakin is a crybaby...
 Wossname
05-16-2002, 10:13 PM
I loved at the beginning when Obi Wan says to Anakin "If you practiced your saber as much as you practice your wit, you'd be as good a swordsman as Master Yoda"

And everyone in the theatre just goes "wha? Yoda a good swordsman?" and then at the end we see it and it rocks.
 Jengo_finn02
05-16-2002, 10:26 PM
xSauronx
Bantha Fodder

"yep, this movie is worth it to see Yoda kick ass. I told my bro this the other day...."even if the movie sucks (and it basically did, as far as the script goes) its gonna be worth the admission just to see Yoda fight""

to: xSauronx
Bantha Fodder

I would have to dis-agree with you, dont get me wrong...the highlight of the film was yoda kickin some ass with his saber, but I felt that this is one of the best if not thee best star wars movie to-date. Over all......yoda kicks ass, and thats what really matters and we gotta see him do some more ass kickin in episode 3
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-16-2002, 11:01 PM
I compare Yoda to a Jackrabbit on Crack with a Lightsaber.

GOBBSTOPPINGLY UBER.
 Fettish
05-16-2002, 11:31 PM
Imagine the cheers you would have had if Yoda had chopped Dooku in half, decapitated him, etc!
 Darth Iroel
05-16-2002, 11:36 PM
I loved attack of the clones for every single thing, even the love story yes.....but I still think that it was an introduction to episode 3.....and teh story line of episode 3 can`t be boring, too many things happening!
 Fett_72
05-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Yoda OWNED, I was laughing in pure leisure during the fight.

I NEED to see it again!! :fett: :fett: :fett:
 Cracken
05-17-2002, 12:52 AM
From the reports I've read, every single screening in every single theater in the world heard an ovation when Yoda did his thing. The really great part about it, though, was that prior to the duel he acted as a General, which I reminded me of Napolean to some degree.
 YODA_ROCKS!!!
05-17-2002, 1:49 AM
Star Wars 2 OWNS!!!! No matter what def better then the first. Yoda's fighting sceen had to be on of the best in the movie, next to the Jedi Battle. Star Wars 3 is going to be very in depth, the coming of Darth Vader with has already started in 2 with Anakin losing his arm. Also i hope the births of Luke and Leia and the death of Padme. Witch I think is what sends Anakin to the Dark Side. Plus you have the beging of the Evil Repbulic. Just to put my other 2 cents in 3 is going to be a very dark movie. At least that what I think..... :saberg: :yodaball: :syoda: :slave: :yoda: :mob:
 Su-Ron Baal
05-17-2002, 1:56 AM
You MIGHT see a teaser of the kids being born.

or something alluded to Padme being prego.

but you're not going to see Padme die...remember Leia remembered her "mother" vaguely when Luke talked to her?

not gonna happen in 3
 GamerStryfe
05-17-2002, 6:15 AM
Hehe, I think the ultimate finishing move for the Yoda fight would have been a backstab, ala Jedi Knight II Quick Saber Style...:)
Page: 1 of 1