Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worst Star Wars game of all time

Page: 1 of 1
 pandemonium
06-29-2001, 2:11 AM
I don't know... Either focom or some of they anciet Atari games. There was one called Jedi Power Battles (not the playstation one the Atari one)- it was horrible :rolleyes:
 Boba Rhett
06-29-2001, 2:33 AM
Wha r joo takin bout?! Those old star wars atari games rocked in their day. :) I have to say that Focom and TPM could have been so much more.
 obi
06-29-2001, 11:37 AM
i didnt like demolition.

and some od the ep1 games are bad(SBR).
I think lucasarts should start making games from more books, like: I,JEDI,Jedi acadamy, and some of dark horse's comic books, like Dark Empire.

that would rock!
 BeastMaster
06-29-2001, 12:40 PM
Worst Star Wars games:

Demolition and Super Bombad Racing because they're not even Star Wars!!!
 Darth_Lando
06-29-2001, 12:59 PM
Yoda Stories
 Tie Guy
06-29-2001, 1:10 PM
FoCom- this is the only Star Wars game i own that isn't fun.
 Garindan
06-29-2001, 1:24 PM
Force Commander rules though!!!!!!!!

Of course the single player wasn't all that great, but multiplayer rocks!!!! U haven't played force commander until you've played it over the zone!
 Garindan
06-29-2001, 1:26 PM
the worst star wars game is probably rebel assault 1. The Phantom Menace was so much more, rhett. You just need to play it a dozen times and do different things to the people each time.
 Jedimaster Tanskanen
06-29-2001, 4:44 PM
1. Force Commander,2. Demolition,3. Gungan Frontier,4. super bombad racing,5. Yoda adventures and 6. Yoda`s challenge!
 JediMasterHorn
06-29-2001, 5:06 PM
I say ForceComm just because io couldnt play it. With my luck, I bought it and then found out that the one graphics card that it says will not work is the one I have.

Rebellion would be next. It was just plain long and boring. Too many windows.

TPM wasn't all that great either. I just loved the Duel of Fates video. The game itself was easy and the gameplay just wasn't that good. (no offense to those here who loved it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :) )

The Rebel Assault games would be next in line. Perfect example of a good idea done badly. You had absoloutly no control over the ship or the character. Oh boy! I can move an inch to the left or right, or choose which side of a wall I fire from! WoooHooo!
 Boba Rhett
06-30-2001, 3:09 AM
Yoda Stories was awesome. You just didn't like it because of the type of game it was. :cool:
 obi
06-30-2001, 2:10 PM
everything jedimasterhorn just said, i agree with 200%
 Darth_Ryan
06-30-2001, 8:14 PM
i really didnt like SW:rebel assault 2, never played the first one, but now that i've seen the glorious second one, i don't want to.

by the way, im new. :D :D :eek: :rolleyes: :p :eek: :cool: ;)

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Darth_Ryan ]
 Kurgan
06-30-2001, 9:18 PM
Kind of a toss up there. I mean, you could easily pick on the old atari games for limited gameplay and primitive graphics, but at the time they weren't so bad. Then again, most of them could be fun once you figured out how to play.

I guess the biggest disapointment/letdown in a SW game, for me, was probably JPB PSX. The game sounded cool and it seemed cool when I first started playing, but it really let me down later. It just wasn't any fun and it had too many problems with the gameplay.

Masters of Teras Kesai was a pretty goofy game, but once you started playing, it could actually be fun.

The SNES SW games were kind of hard for me to get into, but lots of people liked them, so perhaps I just didn't give them enough of a chance.

Kurgan

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]
 BeastMaster
07-01-2001, 5:20 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan:
<STRONG>Masters of Teras Kesai was a pretty goofy game, but once you started playing, it could actually be fun.</STRONG>

I've never played it, but I'm still sorry that Arden Lynn was never brought/retconned into the official continuity. If you ignore that "thousands of years old" thing (only the anzati live that long), she looks like a pretty cool character.

http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/icons/icon3.gif)
*ding*

Hey, maybe she'll be the villain in JKII!!!

That'd be awesome; imagine a JK-type FPS, but with an option for complex hand-to-hand fighting (as opposed to just two "punch" animations)! :D
 MadPoster
07-01-2001, 6:22 PM
Yes! Tekken Jedi Battles!

The lastest in crossover games!
 Pedro The Hutt
07-02-2001, 1:57 PM
Tekken... eurg... talk about your unoriginal fighting game. ;)
 pandemonium
07-02-2001, 7:05 PM
Oops... I guess I hit a soft spot with those Atari comments, but I didn't mean all of them- i just mean't that one. Some of those things rock (return of the jedi= awesome)
 WD ToRMeNt
07-02-2001, 9:16 PM
I haven't played all the SWs games, and I haven't touched a consol in a long time. I do have TPM for PC and I must say it sucked. Force commander had awsome graphics as long as you had the mechine to run it right. The interface sucked though and I found a bug or 2 in it, even with the patch.
 brashin99451
07-20-2001, 8:05 PM
for the person that said the gungan frontier
did you ever notice those were childrens games? its lucas learning.
 Jedi_Prophecy
07-21-2001, 3:13 AM
From what I've played, I would have to say Battle for Naboo. I'm taking that back as soon as I get home. It's worse for me since I only have an 8MB 3D card!! Most SW games don't get released in Ireland & we have only got 3 software stores in Cork. I want to see more games that are set in the New Republic & the Jedi Academy. LEC gets screwed by releasing film games now. Why was galaxies voted 1 of the best games at E3 this year??
Page: 1 of 1