Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP ME

Page: 1 of 1
 Narg81
02-23-2000, 7:49 AM
Now I need help with a program that starts by giving you this window it’s a pascal program

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account owner: ______________________________

Your Status: ______________________0,00 in minus

Number withdrawals: ________________ Number of deposits: _________

Withdrawals in $: _________ Number of deposits in $: _________

Deposit $: _____________ Withdrawal $: ______________

F1: do math F2: clear F3: keep going F4: quit
F5: withdrawl F6: Deposit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is suppose to be a box around this

Now the user is supposed to be able to enter his name (account owner). Then he can deposit or withdraw by using F5/F6. And at every time you are supposed to be able to press the other F buttons
 MadPoster
07-18-2001, 7:38 PM
Seems like a BIOS prob.

go to DOS and try c:format and see it fixes the prob. :p

If it does't work, try using a sledghammer on your tower; that should fix all your problems. :D
 Kurgan
07-18-2001, 7:54 PM
If it's a bios problem, why not have him update his bios?

Format C of course will delete your entire drive, but it might work (just make a full backup first). I'm sure he was kidding though... The sledgehammer is a good solution, but unfortunately it's a one shot deal.

Still, if you use Win9x at least, it's a good general rule of thumb to reformat your system ever 6-9 months or so, to keep things running smoothly.

Kurgan

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]
 oninosensi
07-19-2001, 3:37 PM
I don't think MadPoster has a clue, personally. It is all a moot point, I think, considering this thread was started a year and a half ago!
 BeastMaster
07-19-2001, 3:46 PM
*is utterly stunned that Kurgan didn't catch that*

:eek:
Page: 1 of 1