Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird...

Page: 1 of 1
 Cpl. Shepard
02-15-2000, 9:51 PM
You should try coming back to a gaming site after not going there for about two years. Last time I was here, JED wasn't far past the beta stages, there weren't any drivable vehicles, localized damage, tons of new maps, etc... Is there anything (big) that I haven't heard about yet?
 BeastMaster
02-15-2000, 11:03 PM
EVERYTHING! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 MadPoster
07-18-2001, 7:10 PM
Ya, there has been a few changes.

I guess... :D
 Boba Rhett
07-18-2001, 7:29 PM
Rbots, Glowsaber, steerable missles, Hundreds of TCs, and totally killer sp and mp levels, and a whole heap of stinky default box mp levels.
 Kurgan
07-18-2001, 7:31 PM
Don't forget thousands of cheap knock-off's and mediocre spinoff's and remakes of BattleGround Jedi and (and need I mention) Canyon Oasis.
 Boba Rhett
07-18-2001, 7:37 PM
Ah yes, all the retextured CO levels. *shudders*
 BeastMaster
07-19-2001, 3:42 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett:
<STRONG>steerable missles</STRONG>

???
:confused:

BTW, the best editing stuff happens over on Massassi (I'm not registered there, but I lurk occasionally through the Showcase forum).

Around here it's just casual Community-related stuff. And Garindan, of course.
 Boba Rhett
07-19-2001, 9:57 PM
Lol. There's probably not many of you that downloaded *_Seifer_*s beta controllable missle. It totally rocks. I wish more people would ask editing questions here. I'd be more than happy to help anyone who has some questions. :)
 Jedi_Prophecy
07-20-2001, 6:32 PM
If you are downloading anything, do not make the mistake of downloading the Satar Power Plant. It was my first time!! I regret it. It's a SP level in which Jan Ors drops you off, you walk in among the canyon killing Grans & then you press one switch & retrace your steps to get out of there!!!! Download the Imperial Siege on Derra IV though. C'est chouette!!!
 BeastMaster
07-20-2001, 9:39 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Prophecy:
<STRONG>Satar Power Plant</STRONG>
*SNIP*
<STRONG>It's a SP level in which Jan Ors drops you off, you walk in among the canyon killing Grans & then you press one switch & retrace your steps to get out of there!!!</STRONG>

So you're the one responsable for that!

*WHAP WHAP WHAP*

;)
Page: 1 of 1