Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Farewell, and good night....

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
05-29-2001, 10:58 PM
No, I'm not quitting the scene heh (sorry guys).

I just want to let you all know that I'm going on a short vacation. I'll be back on the 19th sometime late, most likely.

So if you have any news, links, etc, you can send 'em but I won't be able to read them until then. So any urgent stuff should go to ZeroXcape, ChrisC3Po, Aristotle, or one of the other staffers.

I would also like to bid a sweet adieu, to our old home http://www.obi-wankenobi.net) ...

So I'll see you all when I get back. Don't flame each other too much, as I'm entrusting my Banning Gun (tm) to the other mods and admins, in case anybody goes ballistic on here. ; )

I hope to see lots of good news from LEC and fun stuff going on here when I get back!

Kurgan
 GonkH8er
05-29-2001, 11:14 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO! :)

oh, and what about our forums @ OWK? what about the memories? hat is to become of them? cant we just have our forums back open for 1 last week? PLEEEEASE?

:) remember the fun we had hehehehe

1 last week :( thats all we ask....
 GonkH8er
05-29-2001, 11:16 PM
if you wanted, you could copy all the forum content to my site and we could set up the ubb there :) we dont want to lose all those classic posts like galactic plumberman and such...

cmon.... u know u want to :)
 Boba Rhett
05-29-2001, 11:20 PM
Have a fun and relaxing vacation Kurg!!!
 oninosensi
05-30-2001, 1:09 AM
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Don't worry, it is a very short list! :d
 ed_silvergun
05-30-2001, 4:16 PM
Ah, I just posted a <A HREF="http://www.jediknight.net/cgi-bin/mboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=000107">condolence) message</A> over on the Outcast forum before I saw this. I'll miss that place.
 Vagabond
05-30-2001, 5:08 PM
Galactic Plumberman, what better resting place than the home from whence you sprang? And though gone, your fire shall burn ever brightly in our hearts. Go now, and tend to the leaky faucets in the Great Beyond.
 BeastMaster
05-30-2001, 5:47 PM
Have fun Kurgan; you've earned it.

OT: That Captain Power video you wanted is almost finished. I'll hold off on sending it 'til you come back.
 ed_silvergun
05-30-2001, 5:56 PM
Haha, lol Vagabond, good one! We all wish the mighty Galactic Plumberman peace, and hope to see him on the other side... ;)
 Boba Rhett
05-30-2001, 5:59 PM
Speaking of Captain Power, guess who has started work on a skin of the bad dood. ;)
 Wilhuf
05-30-2001, 8:16 PM
http://www.speakeasy.org/~jbmiller/AF/gpm.jpg)
I want to become a plumberman like my father.

Let us always remember his words with respect.

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Wilhuf ]
 digl
05-30-2001, 9:35 PM
We will miss you galactic plumberman

Kurgan try to save the forum archives, and have fun :)
 GonkH8er
05-31-2001, 7:25 AM
yeah we had a hell of a lot of good times there didnt we guys? :)

dont worry, theyll continue... as will our ever present wait for JJAG and the inevidable return of Galactic Plumberman...

im really going to miss the owk forums. perhaps we should ask to have the obiwan forums here changed to the colours of the old owk.net forums. those colours really grew on me :)

its been fun guys..... and i sincerely hope the fun continues.

Obi-wankenobi.net....... WE SALUTE YOU!
Page: 1 of 1