Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I got more ram but

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
05-20-2001, 12:10 AM
I just got more ram for my comp but the game Black and White still wont run right. I can get it started up and in the game but everythings white and I can only see some leaves and the people running on the beach.

The only reaquirement the diagnostic said I was failing was the processor speed. The requirements say a pentium 2 350 or k6-2 and have a 450 k6-2. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif) Why isn't it working? Could it be because the game was optimized for pentiums? Or what?

And does anyone know what the patch that's being released on June 1st is gonna fix?

------------------
I love Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and the JKII Forums.
I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Kurgan
05-20-2001, 3:49 AM
Do you have the latest drivers for your video card installed, and the latest required version of DirectX?

That might make a difference.

I don't have the game, but generally doing the above fixes most problems with games.

A friend of mine got it to work, and he has an AMD Athlon 1.1 Ghz and a GeForce2 (same setup as me, although he has 256 ram, I have 128).

But then again I haven't tried B&W myself.

Kurgan
 Garindan
05-20-2001, 3:03 PM
you'd probably get better answers at www.massassi.net) (http://www.massassi.net)
 wombat3
05-20-2001, 3:20 PM
One of my friends said it requires a pentium III.

------------------
If I thought of a good sig that would be weird, so I won't bother trying.
 Kurgan
05-20-2001, 7:04 PM
I didn't know Massassi.net had a "Black & White" forum, but that's great if they do.

Good luck!

Kurgan
 Garindan
05-20-2001, 7:38 PM
no, they don't but alot of people there mess with their computers and might know how to get b&w to work.
Page: 1 of 1