Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The missing block

Page: 1 of 1
 Tie Guy
05-11-2001, 6:18 PM
I've been looking at the Lucasarts website E3 page, and i noticed one thing was missing. At the top where it didplays the news game's title, there is one block left. It just makes me wonder if there is another anouncement they haven't told us about yet.

------------------
We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.
 Pedro The Hutt
05-11-2001, 8:44 PM
Than you're not alone on that thought. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
Let's hope that they're keeping the best for last. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) (perhaps just a day before E3 launches)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Old Jedi Ben Kenobi
05-11-2001, 8:56 PM
Any thoughts on what it might be?

Perhaps Bounty Hunter or Bioware's RPG. But Jedi Knight II would be really cool.
 the13thJedi
05-12-2001, 3:50 PM
I'm guessing it's Episode II.

They're probably waiting to release it when the name of the film is announced.
 Garindan
05-12-2001, 7:54 PM
or it could be another indiana jones one. i'd rather have df3 or tie fighter alliance though.
 Old Jedi Ben Kenobi
05-16-2001, 1:37 PM
It's no longer missing. It now says 05.17.01.

So lets keep our fingers crossed.
 Garindan
05-16-2001, 1:56 PM
can anybody say 'Archive Series'?
 Garindan
05-16-2001, 1:57 PM
 Garindan
05-16-2001, 1:59 PM
darnit! they got all the sw games i got in their except racer! (i only got racer for n64)
 Old Jedi Ben Kenobi
05-16-2001, 2:52 PM
I don't think it's the Archive Series, Garindan.

If you read the announcement carefully, it says in the first paragraph that these eight games have been "specially repackaged and individually re-released at an affordable mid-range price ... of $14.99." so I don't think it's that.

What would be the logic of announcing them first on a press release and then, a day or two later, announcing them on the E3 page? Besides, these are old games, not new ones.

I think it's a new game. I just hope it's for the PC.
 oninosensi
05-16-2001, 3:43 PM
In realty, it will be ME!
 Tie Guy
05-16-2001, 8:14 PM
Then again, it is Lucasarts we're talking about. It could still be the archive series.

------------------
We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.
 Old Jedi Ben Kenobi
05-16-2001, 8:29 PM
Hey people! Heads up!

New bit of news from TheForce.net. This is from their games section.

"James sends us this big news straight from the E3 convention floor!

BIG NEWS! LucasArts has announced "Star Wars, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Knight II". It's being developed with Raven Software on a modified Quake III engine. It's expected to be released next Spring.

Look for more on this on Friday!"

Could be a hoax. Guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
 Boba Rhett
05-16-2001, 9:15 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Pedro The Hutt
05-16-2001, 9:28 PM
Could our prayers finally have been heard...but than again...it will mean the downfall of JK. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif) NOOOO!

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Garindan
05-16-2001, 10:00 PM
I hope it turns out to be awesome. *looks at clock and realizes only 2 more hours until the last voyager comes on*
 Boba Rhett
05-16-2001, 10:06 PM
I don't get voyager so yu must take nptes and tell me whats happens. Now, back to getting drunk and swimming in the river.

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Garindan
05-17-2001, 12:51 PM
ugh i'm such an idiot. it's on NEXT week. you don't get upn rhett? I can get it without cable, but it doesn't come in as well. I think that chakotay dude is going to mutiny.
 Kurgan
05-17-2001, 1:14 PM
I say everyone just hold your horses for another day or two, then we can all party/whine about it.

Deal?

Kurgan
 Pedro The Hutt
05-17-2001, 2:58 PM
Deal.

------------------
No!
I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited May 17, 2001).]
 BeastMaster
05-17-2001, 3:02 PM
<strike>Chuckles</strike> Chakotay isn't going to mutiny.

What I do know is that the Borg are involved. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/cool.gif)

I'm still hoping for a promotion for Harry "Why-am-I-still-an-ensign?" Kim. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/rolleyes.gif)

Even further OT: has anybody else heard about Scott Bakula signing on as the captain in the next series: Star Trek Enterprise?

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
Page: 1 of 1