Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Help On Doors!

Page: 1 of 1
 B0MBER II
04-27-2002, 7:16 PM
Well lemme start off saying that their is more of a chance of me winning the $100 million dollar lottery then anyone here giving me some good help around here. Hopefully you guys can prove me wrong, very wrong.

Here we go

ok I made 5 doors, all the same. Same size, texture and configs but only 3 out of the five actually open. Do doors have to have space to slide open or something?

Anyone one know ALOT about doors here that can help?

*1 million a month for me*
 VEGETA2K1
04-27-2002, 7:30 PM
they dont require any space, they can slide right nto another brush(wall brush..) i think any who(in tutorials i ahve read said nothign about adding a space soo...)
 Belial6672
04-27-2002, 8:40 PM
I made a series of doors earlier and I had to make a space for them to move into, if i didnt have the space then the doors wouldmake the whhoshing noise but wouldn't move.
I moves the doors into an empty area and tried them again and the worked....so it seems that the doors need a space to go to....bit of a sod really, glad i had a gap for them..

Belial
Page: 1 of 1