Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need help, I really do.

Page: 1 of 1
 Wired
04-27-2002, 8:25 AM
I just can't add an worldspawn. every time I try it just says: "Can't create an entity with worldspawn". So please help me!
 Tarison
04-27-2002, 8:32 AM
From what I've seen, you don't have to create an entity per se. Make sure you're not selecting anything, load up the entity properties menu (press 'n'), and select worldspawn. it might even already be select.

I could be wrong, but this is how i do it.
 Wired
04-27-2002, 8:37 AM
I'll try it :)
 Wired
04-27-2002, 10:13 AM
It just doesn't work, under "Worldspawn" I've created a key called 'ambient' and given it a value of 255 but after I compile the map it's as dark as it was before and the shadows as sharp... heeelp me oh jk2radiant wizards!
 Phantomas
04-27-2002, 11:09 AM
ambient only wokrs together with the "_color" key which represents the RGB values of your lightcolor
 Wired
04-27-2002, 11:21 AM
Ok, I'll give it a try.

Another question: What's up with the compile options. When I choose to do a FastVis(1/2) bsp it's completed in 2minutes and 20 seconds, which is fine. But whn I chose to do a FullVis nothing seems to happen and after a half an hour (28 minutes) it hasn't completed the build. What's up with that, should it taka so much longer to do a fullvis or is something wrong?
Page: 1 of 1