Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Tie Fighter hanger would make an awesome MP map...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ten Tigers
04-26-2002, 8:49 PM
Alas I am busy learning how to skin so I wont be attemting map making anytime soon. But none the less, a Tie Hanger would just be too kewl.

I remember running through the latter half of the mining level and looking with awe at the small Tie Hanger. And what really clenched it was the locker room with all the Tie Pilot suits hanging in the lockers.

The level would have two medium sized hangers linked in the middle by a set of lockers, barracks, and mess hall. The hangers on either side would be 3 stories high and each have 9 ties throughout the three level scaffolding based docking array. Each level of scaffolding actually holds six ties for 18 per hanger, but for whatever reason they are vaccant. So there are 18 ties on the whole level.

Oh yeah, dont forget the tie suit lockers. I STILL cant get over that...

Anyone up to mapping it
 Dross
04-26-2002, 8:57 PM
Sounds easy enough, copy and paste the fighters and build the rest. But I can't get any maps to compile ;p Tried it all! LOL.
 brigand1138
04-26-2002, 9:24 PM
I'm currently working on something similar, only it's not ties, I have a room with 8 Imperial Shuttle in a dimly lit hangar bay, not posting any pics as it's WAY too early man! But it's not gonna be just that room, it's gonna have others as well!

Mal Brigand
Page: 1 of 1