Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(off topic)Who is Harry Manback?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth skywalker
09-02-2000, 4:53 PM
Last night i was listening to a cd when all of a sudden a song cuts out and some guy is making a threat to a guy named harry manback.Here what he says.and he speaks with an accent it sounds like mexican.

A difficult time huh?(says something in German i cant understand)Way to kick the cable out of our house.You know,One out of three americans die out of cancer and soon...You will be one of those.Did you know your gonna have another accident soon did you know that hmm?Involving black magic?(says something else i cant understand)You know what f*** you.Die.Why you think your so cool.Itd take alot of courage to kick your a** the right way,there is no courage for that.I could you know.No body listens to me so you know what?F*** you and if i ever see your f***ing face around you are boreasoning,WOW thats how im gonna kick your a**.Die bastard.Why you think your so cool?I hope one of your bones smash each year im going to kick...Your gonna die out of cancer i promise.Hope some body in your family dies soon(Then says more that i cant understand)

Its weird cause that wasnt even supposed to be on there and there piano music playing through the whole thing.So who is this harry manback he is threatning does anyone know?Please dont ban me i just want to know cause it might be me even if my name isnt harry manback.

------------------
*Darth skywalker*
Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/features/dark_empire/img/SWHDE12_bg.gif)
 obi
09-03-2000, 12:16 AM
You know, that Harry Manback guy. He is......you know.....that.........guy.You, know, the guy who does that stuff. I think you know who im talkin about, maybe,possibly,theres a chance,oh well.

------------------
http://www.swdatabase.com/multimedia/pictures/obiwan.gif) "Your destiny lies along a different path than mine." - Ben Kenobi You will be missed Sir Alec Guiness.
 Kurgan
09-07-2000, 11:38 AM
You tryin' to freak us out? There's no such person as Kaiser Soze!

Kurgan
 the13thJedi
09-07-2000, 5:37 PM
hehe, funny Kurg, funny...
 Kurgan
09-08-2000, 2:21 PM
I'm no "King of Comedy" but I try.

Actually, "Harry Manback" sounds like a pun, y'know (reminds me of something Lightbulba would come up with):

Man with Hairy Back = Man Hairyback,
Hairyman Back, Harryman Back, HARRY MANBACK!

It's alive! ; p

In all seriousness, I don't own that CD (by Tool isn't it?), however you can look up the lyrics online. I don't think "Harry Manback" is a real person at all, just somebody they made up for the song. As to what the writers of the song were "meaning" I don't know. Probably has to do with rage or anarchy or something like that.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited September 08, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1