Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help JK2radiant

Page: 1 of 1
 SITHWARRIOR-SaF
04-23-2002, 2:24 PM
what program do i use to convert .map to .bsp when editing with jk2radiant? would i still use q3map?
 G0SP0DAR
04-24-2002, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by SITHWARRIOR-SaF
what program do i use to convert .map to .bsp when editing with jk2radiant? would i still use q3map? I was just going to ask the same thing. Also, would there be a different console command (like 'devmap') to get Q3A-based maaps working in a pure server (or even impure, for that matter)?
 pitched_black
04-24-2002, 11:06 PM
In JO radiant, click the bsp button up top then one of the options, full for a finished map. JO has a number of changes from quake 3 mostly with entities so any q3 map has to be converted to a JO map.
If you have JO .bsp map file, then zip it in a .pk3 file in the folder "maps" and start up JO mp or sp. Bring up the console and type "/devmapall mapname", that worked for me.
Page: 1 of 1