Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X-Wing Alliance gets a Dreamcast graphic upgrade for the PC

Page: 1 of 1
 Cpl. Shepard
08-18-2000, 10:29 PM
Okay, I know that was a big subject line and you think I'm a crazy fool. You're partially correct. What I'm trying to say is that there's a group of people trying to upgrade the graphics in X-Wing Alliance. From the screenshots I've seen, it surpasses even the graphix of the Dreamcast (although a comparison is tough since there's no space sims out of that console yet). These graphics kick serious @ss. You can find the site at www.xwaupgrade.com) (http://www.xwaupgrade.com) They've already completed several models (most of the rebel starfighters) and you can download the patch to intstall it into XWA.

And if you already knew this, if another babbling crazed fool came rushing into The Cantina with this info, then SMACK me. Once.
 The Mighty Galvatron
08-18-2000, 11:25 PM
Yeah I knew.I got it from XWA.net
I don't know why they don't release the OPTs for Download.
*Note its me the Commander*I posted a topic about it but either Ike,or Kurg closed it without reading it.

------------------
"That television... it bewitched me!"
 Jawamanmanman
08-20-2000, 2:11 AM
Good! XWA can use all the better graphics it can get!

------------------
"We are the keepers of the sacred words:Ni, Pang, and Neeeeeeeone!":The Knights of Ni from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.:D
 Kurgan
08-20-2000, 7:12 AM
No need to jump to conclusions Commander/Galvatron, I knew it was you and I read the post, but it was an inappropriate way to get attention, that's all.

It's our policy to lock/remove flame threads... even if they are meant to be attention getters.

If someone has a problem with their user account, they have only to send an email(or two) to the admins of this board (including myself) and we'll do the best we can to help. Much easier than posting flame-bait on the forums. ; )

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1