Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stupid at&t cable!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
04-04-2001, 8:17 PM
i'm going to kill at&t for not allowing me on the net today. Every time i want to go to ONE website, they let me there, theni try another one, and they say it's unavailable...

Well, i beat Jedi Knight today without cheating. I submitted my landing pad 3do to massassi.net finally! they better put it up this week.

I pressure washed for 8 hours yesterday. my shoulders haven't felt the pain yet though.

I think i'll be making 3dos instead of levels from now on. 3dos are funner, and easier.

Well, i gotta post this before it's too late!
 Boba Rhett
04-04-2001, 10:58 PM
I see... and exactly how fast is your connection? *looks at his own transfer rate*
you shall be getting no sympathy from me.
 Jedi SuperBuen
04-05-2001, 12:17 AM
I use a DSL connection http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

Um what's the point of 3dos unless you make levels with them. I personally could care less about 3do's if I don't see 'em in a level. It would be different if you were making some 3do's for a specific level, where we could see it in "action". If not, well all the power to ya, but sorry to say 3do's are boring... Anyways that's my opinion...

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 Kurgan
04-05-2001, 3:00 PM
Well then he gets the 3do's out there, so if people WANT to use them in a level, it could save them the time of having to create them specially. ; )

Kurgan
 Garindan
04-05-2001, 5:44 PM
i'm making alot of different landing pad ones right now. I just finished the one from Force Commmander, the player will be able to walk inside, or put snipers in it to shoot out.
Page: 1 of 1