Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jed Tutorials

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Lando
04-02-2001, 6:11 PM
Massassi needs to have a download in html that has all the tutorials so you can click on whatever link you need to go to because I downloaded all the tutorials and wrote html for myself so I wouldn't have to get on the net everytime I needed to look up something.

If anyone needs the same set up let me know and I'll email it to you.
 Kurgan
04-02-2001, 8:41 PM
You could post a link to it here.. (btw, you might want to talk to Massassi about adding something like this if you want them to change it).

Kurgan
 Darth_Lando
04-03-2001, 2:18 PM
I'll post a link tomorrow. here and at Massassi.
 Darth_Lando
04-04-2001, 12:34 PM
For anyone interested. You can download this zip file (12.2 megs) inside the Jedtutorial folder that you unzip there is a file called Index, create a shortcut of Index on your desktop you have a list of most of the tutorials. All you have to do is click on the subject you want.

This may not be up for very long because it takes up nearly all my free available web space. So get it as soon as you can!
http://users2.ticnet.com/cscafe/jed.html)
Page: 1 of 1