Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help with mysteries of the sith

Page: 1 of 1
 Gator
07-14-2000, 8:12 PM
i'm stuck in the swamp...in the area just past kyle's ship...don't know what to do
 Kurgan
07-14-2000, 11:00 PM
What's stopping you.. those statues?

Try using your force powers (hint, hint).

Check your objectives to be sure. If it says something about getting past the watchers in the swamp, then that's what you do.

You need to use a certain force power to get by.

Actually this process is followed alot, especially in those last levels.. at certain points, a certain force power is needed to get you past a puzzle. For example certain switches will only open if you have "seeing" on.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited July 14, 2000).]
 BeastMaster
07-18-2000, 5:20 PM
And watch out for those f****** vornskrs.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Pedro The Hutt
07-18-2000, 7:35 PM
AH, so everybody hates those dogs.

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Ikhnaton
07-18-2000, 7:41 PM
you can kill them with the secondary attack...
 Cpl. Shepard
07-18-2000, 8:00 PM
Really!? When I played it I got stuck at the very same spot too! I spent approx. seventy-two hours strait trying to blast it, even trying to run up and slam my way through that dang force field (with no results, duh) and eventually I figured out what was really going on: It was a joke! This was the end of the game! The developers decided to go out on High Drinks Day and never finished the game! I kicked myself for another seventy-two hours strait after that for being ripped off. I had spent about $30 on the game, of course. Now you guys tell me there's levels after that part! Well thanks, but you're two years too late! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif)
 Pedro The Hutt
07-20-2000, 7:29 PM
you need to use FORCE PERSUASION, so they can't see you and then you're free to pass, easy as that!

------------------
No!
I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited July 20, 2000).]
 Jedi Kenobi
07-22-2000, 5:47 PM
I had trouble on that at first, for about 2 minutes! Persuasion is one of those powers that you have to get, you should have realised you needeed to use i
 Kurgan
07-23-2000, 12:12 AM
Vornskrs a problem? I have two words for you:

Saber Throw

'nuff said. ; )

Kurgan
 Pedro The Hutt
07-23-2000, 6:12 PM
Sinds we're talking Vornskrs here, I've got something weird to tell. My Sister thinks they're SO Cute. (Don't ask me why she thinks they're cute)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 BeastMaster
08-04-2000, 2:25 PM
"Chicks."
"Yeah. . . Chicks."

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
Page: 1 of 1