Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Delphi's Clone removed from elections

Page: 1 of 1
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 6:26 PM
After an IP check which uncovered cheating in voting on and by Delphi, his candidacy for the Senate is revoked..

Think twice, people: double registering can be easily checked as this shows. It can cost you more than you want.
 Delphi's Clone
11-20-2001, 7:01 PM
hmmm nice job you passed the test Leon very nice even though i thught you would and if you hadnt cought me today or tomorrow i would have resigned i have almost no time any more for these foums so i would not be a good senator well i also did it pretty obviouse for you didnt i ???

well congrats
 Thrawn
11-20-2001, 7:09 PM
Rrrrrriiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttt. . . :rolleyes: Someone is trying to cover-up. . . I don't believe it. I'm sorry, but I just don't. . .
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 7:11 PM
I've heard enough stories to not believe this either, quite frankly.
There's a team of mods here; Sherack is the one who discovered it.
If one doesn't pick it up, another will..
 Tie Guy
11-20-2001, 7:11 PM
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone
hmmm nice job you passed the test Leon very nice even though i thught you would and if you hadnt cought me today or tomorrow i would have resigned i have almost no time any more for these foums so i would not be a good senator well i also did it pretty obviouse for you didnt i ???

Yeah, suuuurrrre. You meant to test leo. I'm sure, well thats nice, you've gained back all of my respect. Oh wait, no you didn't. I hate to get all hostile, but i've had just about enough. You weren't trying to get caugt, you were trying to cheat. Then, when you got caught, as if it wasn't obvious enough, you come up here and say that it was part of your plan. But that was a lie, wasn't it? Hmmm, but i can't imagine you ever doing that.

You've now lost every shred of respect and favor that might have remained after you lied about being delphi-ws. And i don't think i'm alone on this either. Before i was willing to accept that you were a fine guy, even if you lied. But now, now you've got nothing. And don't get me wrong, this isn't even about the senate. This is about you, and your antics on the board. We don't appecriate that here, and so i suggest you leave, as you stated. Or was that a lie too?

And tell us the truth, did you cheat on the first senate round as well?

sorry everyone for that little rant, i'm probably not as mad as i seem, just irritated.
 Delphi's Clone
11-20-2001, 7:22 PM
hmmmm well i was about to leave and now i can only stay on so long ( not very much anymore) but one thing i didnt lei about was that i was going to quit the senate it puts too many responsibilaties on your hands and well i have enough of em when i first saw the senate i thought it was great and all but when i saw what leon wants it to be i just didt do it anymore hmmmm oh well maybee i shouldent have resigned this way oh well what has been done has been done....... and i knew i would be caught........
 hannibalscipio
11-20-2001, 9:08 PM
That was a wise choice. He needs to be totallly banned. He is a troublemaker, a fraud, and a scared little boy who borders on criminal. He needs to go out.
 darthfergie
11-21-2001, 1:55 PM
Delphi did you even think to post a thread with the topic "I RESIGN" in it??? If you ment to resign then you could have done that and let a runner-up have a chance at the senate...but no you ruined their chance to get it...the voting has already started and they can't get in...
 Delphi's Clone
11-21-2001, 3:04 PM
hmmm ya that stinks now i feel bad about it someone ells vcould have taken my place..... :( man i should have thought of that......
 dlayers
11-21-2001, 3:06 PM
Well, I thought that he probably had multiple accounts if you look at round 1 voting.

He had something like 50 total votes and everyone else had around 30-35.
 dlayers
11-21-2001, 3:17 PM
In a recent thread, approximately 5 days ago:
Delphi's Post on Round 2 Voting (http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3428)

when.........

will the second round be?

thank you

So it seems that you had some sort of revelation within the last 5 days?

...and stop trying to save face, no one is falling for it.

:rolleyes:
 Delphi's Clone
11-21-2001, 4:12 PM
huh??? what was soo bad abou that thread???

and what do you mean by revelation?
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-21-2001, 5:25 PM
Wahahooooo, a government conspiracy in our very own Seante, this is too cool.
 Delphi's Clone
11-21-2001, 5:59 PM
i will beacome the next palpatine J/K
 darthfergie
11-21-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone
huh??? what was soo bad abou that thread???

when.........

will the second round be?

thank you

It is pm material...If I was a mod on the Senate forum I probably would have deleted it...
 Delphi's Clone
11-21-2001, 11:03 PM
I am sorry fergi :( i didnt mean to...... and i am not trying to dpam in any way by saying this just to let you know
 darthfergie
11-22-2001, 12:20 AM
I was just explaining what he ment by it...
 Delphi's Clone
11-22-2001, 8:51 PM
oh ok thanks ferg :)
 GIR
11-22-2001, 10:01 PM
You cheated delphi? You *******. I don't care how sorry you are but ur a lieng scumbag, and don't pull any of this **** saying that you're sorry, you decided to take a walk on the wild side and now you must pay the price!
 hannibalscipio
11-25-2001, 8:06 PM
Over and over again, Delphi cheats and lies and spams, and then plays innocent and begs our forgiveness. Oh, gimme a break. Cut the Bambi-eyes. Get out of the forum.
Page: 1 of 1