Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

anti-GB senate

Page: 1 of 2
 Jordus
11-20-2001, 7:48 AM
I am hereby starting the Galactic Rebellion against the Galactic Senate of GB.com............you shant oppress us anyone you dirty sysops ;)

followers state your allegiance
 Young David
11-20-2001, 8:01 AM
REBEL !!!!!!!!!

Thou shalt be oppressed just like the others .... :p

But reall ... are you joking or are you serious? Because ... the senate isn't really about oppressing ya know ...

So ... why do you want to rebel? As long as our Supreme Chanselors name isn't Palpatine you have nothing to fear.
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 8:49 AM
The Senate's Ten Commandments:

1) Thou shalt abide by the Senate's rules

2) Thou shalt refer to commandment 1

3) Thou shalt again refer to commandment 1

4) Thou shalt once again refer to commandment 1

5) Thou shalt yet refer to commandment 1

6) Thou shalt always refer to commandment 1

7) Thou shalt refer to commandment 1, even if it sounds redundant

8) Thou shalt refer to commandment 1, period.

9) Thou shalt refer to commandment 1, regardless.

10) Thou shalt refer to commandment 1 and repeat this sequence.

:D
Thought I'd get into the spirit of the thread..
 Tie Guy
11-20-2001, 9:56 AM
"Come and see the violence inherited in the system! Come and see the violence inherited in the system!"

j/k

Leo, thsoe may the be the ten commandments, but what are the senates rules anyways? I don't recall seeing them in the "costitution" you made.
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 1:00 PM
There will be a draft of those rules and guidelines up for debate in the first session.
 Jordus
11-20-2001, 2:18 PM
the point of the rebellion is to end sysop jumbling of these forums......topics get closed and moved for dumb reasons.....these forums are so segregated it makes it difficult for peopel to browse properly....and new peopele who arent fond of the "improved" way of making a new forum for every tiny topic get yelled at by sysops and their gay "forcemove" abilities.....face it guys your not jedi.....your computer nerds bent on ruining peoples gaming experiences......lighten up and combine these forums and quit serious oppression.
 DOOR
11-20-2001, 3:05 PM
mmmm, hard to see the dark side is,
dont you agree leon (i hope you know what i mean by that leon)
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-20-2001, 3:05 PM
THOU SHALT TASTE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait till I get my hands on u, you're on my GB hit list.

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

Btw, this isn't flaming. :p :D
 Wraith 5
11-20-2001, 3:27 PM
I happen to agree with the rules here...

My only question is if you don't like the rules why do you stay here???
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 6:19 PM
Thanks for pointing that one out.
It's simple. These are complex boards.
Boards have shut down completely because members got free reign which lead to flame-wars, spam and plain horrible stuff.

The Senate isn't about 'ruling the boards'. Simply read about it elsewhere or ask someone to explain it to you.

If you get pulled over for speeding, you don't start to argue with the police-officer that the speeding-rule is stupid and you want to continue driving even faster. You know it's a rule, period.

These boards are actually quite loose compared to most.

And i don't see that dark side quite clearly, Door, but i distinctly remember you posting something on a Ballot-thread while there's a crystal clear rule on that in the read-me thread about voting here.

Thank you,
goodnight.
 Jordus
11-20-2001, 7:34 PM
listen up leon,
get your story straight, i said the MOVING OF TOPICS WAS STUPID ALL THE FORUMS SHOULD BE TOGETEHR NOT SPREAD OUT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TOPIC.......learn to read, it might help. and about the cop thing......cops arent 12 year old computer nerds with no life who have to get there power trips on the net....i come to these boards for discussion and tips and news.....but if its gonna be communist ran **** ill leave .....its apparent to me now that not even well organized companies can get too big for themselves.....i suggest to the people who actually run this site, (jediknigtii.net and jediknight.net staff) to moderate themselves....or hire smart, worthy people. otherwise my membership will no longer be needed.

As for Crazy_dogreturn......i play DM Post tech 4, exploerd........you want some bring it *****, otherwise quit talkin.
 Darth_Rommel
11-20-2001, 7:37 PM
Just b/c you run for senate, or post on forums, or play comp games does not mean you are a "nerd", or a "sysop"... I know almost nothing about comps... :p...I'll learn... ;)
 Jordus
11-20-2001, 7:40 PM
rommel= nerd in training

so much worse....
 Darth_Rommel
11-20-2001, 7:46 PM
Originally posted by Jordus
rommel= nerd in training

so much worse....

Ya, well... your more of a nerd than me! :p

You talk about "power trips on the net", and well... it appears that is what you are doing here. Would you walk about to somebody and call them a "nerd in training" in real life? Would you say words like the ones you've been using in your posts? I don't think so...
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 7:50 PM
Jordus, get this straight:

I don't care one inch what your personal preferences are when it comes to forum-discussion. You just crossed a line on several guidelines that are general in ANY forum.

This is an open and direct warning. Shape up, read the forum policies above each forum-page and refrain from this kind of name-calling, flaming and downright wasting of people's good spirits.

It has NOTHING to do with, well, that stuff you described. That in itself is silly enough to not even be worth quoting.
 Zygomaticus
11-20-2001, 8:03 PM
listen up leon,
get your story straight, i said the MOVING OF TOPICS WAS STUPID ALL THE FORUMS SHOULD BE TOGETEHR NOT SPREAD OUT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TOPIC.......learn to read, it might help. and about the cop thing......cops arent 12 year old computer nerds with no life who have to get there power trips on the net....i come to these boards for discussion and tips and news.....but if its gonna be communist ran **** ill leave .....its apparent to me now that not even well organized companies can get too big for themselves.....i suggest to the people who actually run this site, (jediknigtii.net and jediknight.net staff) to moderate themselves....or hire smart, worthy people. otherwise my membership will no longer be needed.

As for Crazy_dogreturn......i play DM Post tech 4, exploerd........you want some bring it *****, otherwise quit talkin.

i think your wrong abt your it all being one forum thing
some people like to know abt the game
some people like to ask others to join their games
and some people like to know about the off topic lives of starwars fans
i think its good how they divided the topics
and the mods here are GOOD!!!!!!!!:D
topics dont get closed for dumb reasons
and topics get moved for a reason
if somebody makes a thread of whats your fav food and puts it in the galactic discussion forum it has to be moved
cuz the people who are interested in that kinda stuff will miss out on that thread
 hannibalscipio
11-20-2001, 9:20 PM
The rules here are basic. Don't over-flame, don't spam, etc. I agree with that. But am I not supposed to post here if I'm not in the Senate?
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 9:23 PM
No. You can post here. As long as it's about the Senate.
We keep the ballots free from replies to them.
 Master Yoda
11-20-2001, 11:27 PM
WHOA JORDUS!! Your getting a little wild there dont you think? I think that the forum rules are GREAT!! Some of the mods need to lighten up a bit on the *FORCE MOVE TOPIC* stuff but other than that Id say that there is NOTHING wrong with the mods\rules!! :D
 Zygomaticus
11-20-2001, 11:34 PM
yeah jordus lighten up a bit
my belief "you have nothin nice to say, dont say anything"
 DarkTrooper
11-21-2001, 10:10 AM
I am hereby starting the Galactic Rebellion against the Galactic Senate of GB.com............you shant oppress us anyone you dirty sysops ;)

followers state your allegiance
i am a rebel. i think the idea of the senate is bull****. i only wanted to be in it to take it down on the inside
 Paragon_Leon
11-21-2001, 10:15 AM
...which explains why you're one of the least popular figures on the boards..

Goodness, why can't you simply let something be if it's not your thing ?
 Jordus
11-21-2001, 11:48 AM
Why? because the whole senate/mods are hypocrites.......

you say we cant flame....yet you flame us.....we cant post non-topic related posts.....yet you post them........and you move OUR posts when they DO HAVE relation to the topic or board in hand.

"well sometimes you hear a poster say "God gave this mod to us" and when the mod acts like he does, you know why god didnt want him anymore"
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-21-2001, 12:18 PM
Hey, Jordus (or should I say... "Judus":D ), so some mods are a little tight (Rhett was in the begginig, telling me off 5 times until he chilled out), but so what? Who cares? Anyway, if u doen't like a Senate, start a rebel clan with Darktrooper and we'd happily finish u off. Or just leave these forums.

Pssstttt, mods, can u ban this bloke? He is seriosly irratating me! :mad:
 darthfergie
11-21-2001, 2:04 PM
If you don't like it...leave...we arn't keeping you here

you say we cant flame....yet you flame us.....we cant post non-topic related posts.....yet you post them........and you move OUR posts when they DO HAVE relation to the topic or board in hand.
Pm me or Leon with a list of wrongly edited threads...then we'll consider your arguement

"well sometimes you hear a poster say "God gave this mod to us" and when the mod acts like he does, you know why god didnt want him anymore"

Sorry I havn't heard that yet...all I can say is....to bad...LEAVE
 Silenthunter
11-21-2001, 2:32 PM
Bravo! Well said Fergie! :D
 darthfergie
11-21-2001, 2:36 PM
Originally posted by silenthunter
Bravo! Well said Fergie! :D

*Takes a bow for the audience* "Thank you thank you";)
 Wraith 5
11-21-2001, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by fergie
If you don't like it...leave...we arn't keeping you here

Hey that is what i said, and he never answered me...

But now that you bring it up... What is the senate/mods hypocrites???

And what does the senate have to do with the mods???
 JEDI_MASTA
11-21-2001, 10:14 PM
Dude get some stuff strait

Moving topics is just kinda to help you out its NOT an insult(as far as i know)

these mods put up with alot of crap from everybody (including me) and they stay sane and handle it very well

the forum is split just for the sake of making your life difficult... NOT its there for the purpose of making it easier to see what your looking for (you wouldnt wanna go through 6 pages of threads to find a game now would you)

and finally do NOT try to bring these back in my face because your the computer nerd(the one who cant understand computers)
;)

dont start with me or the mods i think the mods do a great job (they put up with viper need i say more)

masta signing off
 Thrawn
11-21-2001, 10:19 PM
Jordus?! What are you talking about?! What do you think YOU'RE doing?! God! Go find you're own forum if you don't like ours! It's not like we're keeping you here! :mad: :mad: :mad:
 Zygomaticus
11-21-2001, 10:34 PM
yeah all you guys are right

if u dont like it here leave
neither you nor i can change how these forums are so accept them as they are:)
 Paragon_Leon
11-22-2001, 3:40 AM
I'll simply say this: all posts are stored on a server.. If you claim we do the things you say, you should be able to back it up with links. Don't try to shout something and then run off with your fingers in your ears.
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-23-2001, 2:45 AM
Yeah, where are the links to prove your cuase [Judus]?!
 xwing guy
11-27-2001, 6:44 PM
Hey Jordus hasn't replyed, I guess its because we've proved him wrong, or better yet the mods banned him.:D
 EndSub
11-28-2001, 4:04 AM

you say we cant flame....yet you flame us.....

Originally posted by darthfergie

Sorry I havn't heard that yet...all I can say is....to bad...LEAVE

Congratz fergie, you just proved his point :rolleyes:
 Paragon_Leon
11-28-2001, 6:14 AM
If you consider that a flame, then you have a bit of a misinterpretation of the word. That comment came after numerous 'I don't care if you correct me after i flame' posts from Jordus. Hence the 'too bad' comment and the repetition of the 'leave if you really don't like it here' comment which is very valid.
 EndSub
11-28-2001, 7:45 AM
A flame is an attack on the person......this is what fergie did.......sure he was asking for it, and if he thinks that the mods are so bad here that he needs to complain, he should find a new forum, but I can almost see his side of the aurgument......

I remember you once posted asking for an IP game on the GB forum (although you did say you were going to delete it in 5 minutes) and fergie went through a stage of Spamming like a giant sized can of spam.......then threatening to delete threads because they were on the spam line.......

But this is like drops in a bucket of water, the mods here are great. :)
 Sirion
12-01-2001, 1:34 AM
This thread isnt worth the time to read it. If Jordus wants to spend his time whining and shouting "nerd" and "dork" when hes the one creating a rebel power against an ONLINE GAMING senate thats his problem. A very very sad problem at that. I agree with the mods on this forum in most cases and I can tell you from experience their very lax compared to other official forum mods.

Btw, Jordus if you complain so much in this thread about how overbearing the mods are, why is it they didn't ban you for posting this thread? You flamed numerous times in this thread and only got a warning. Gamers like you make sick because all your doing is whining to ruin other peoples good time. Leave the forum if you have personal problems and are going to take them out on others because I'm sure we all don't needs yours added to ours.
 Supreme Warlord
12-04-2001, 10:05 AM
It is funny. he is trying to start an anti Senate. He is problaby trying to sieze power from leon if he ever get in the Senate. I will be laughing if he gets in the Senate. Can you start a war inside of the Senate if so then i am worry.... :o
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 10:26 AM
[FONT=times new roman]WHOA THERE SUPREME WARLORD

I Support you in the sentate elections (when they have them again) but an open rebellion i don't know if i can go that far

(unless you suceed then i will rule the sentate)

:laughing:
 Supreme Warlord
12-04-2001, 10:31 AM
Nah I wouldnt start a rebellion yet. :D I want to see if Jordus will sieze power or start a rebellion then I will take sides but it is mostly like the Senate side not the anti. But that is funny Captain Drake. I wonder if Leon will become like the Emperor. :D
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 10:40 AM
oh no

we beeter hide supreme warlord he might send his
GASP STORM TOOPERS AFTER US

AGHHHHHHHH
:trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

:newest:
 Supreme Warlord
12-04-2001, 10:55 AM
LOL I bring my pistol and start shooting. I will make my stand hehehe:D
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 1:43 PM
well it dosen't matter to us

(unless jordus promises me money then i buy me a battle droid army and declare war on the sentate):bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:
 Supreme Warlord
12-04-2001, 5:17 PM
You know Captain Drake I was thinking along that line...:p Let pool our resource and start buying Destroyer Droids after Destroyer Droids. AN then we will have our own army and ready to attack hehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 captain_drake
12-05-2001, 9:08 AM
yes i can see it now

you could be the emperoer and i could be vader

but lets hope you don't look like him becouse then you whould be too old to fufil your duties and i whould have to turn my son to the dark side to defeat you :duel: :lightning
 Supreme Warlord
12-05-2001, 9:52 AM
Yes I am the Emperor :D Luke Skywalker can rub my butt and then kiss it. he wont defeat me hehehe. I lighting him hehehe. :D
 captain_drake
12-05-2001, 10:09 AM
yesw but you forgeat i'll wake up and throw you in the death star2 core :D :deathii:
 Supreme Warlord
12-05-2001, 10:33 AM
DOH!!!! crap lemme see if i can call up Mara Jade to save me....hehehehe:D
 captain_drake
12-05-2001, 10:44 AM
hey do you think we might be spaming becouse this whole thered up till now was about a rebellion that never stared

poor rebals
:lightning :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: =

:mob:
Page: 1 of 2