Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Alternate Universe

Page: 3 of 3
 Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 8:38 AM
*Corzip stares at what is going on .... then a wall get shattered and 10 dark jedi come storming in.*

Do these guys ever take a break? man.

*Corzip swings his sabers around a bit to feel if he can handle this. he think he can.... he goes for it and engages the Darj jedi's*
 Deac
06-10-2002, 4:34 PM
Darkstar: What? Three of...you?

*Deac and Syrnl leap into battle, the Darkstar barely able to defend itself, it stumbles back from it's blows, bleeding.*

Darkstar: I cannot die, the end is not now! But it is for you!

*The Darkstar opens a dimensional gate, and strange, demon like creatures appear. They turn toward the party*

Darkstar: I, Darkstar, command you, tear them apart!

*The demons turn and growl, and advance on the Darkstar*

Darkstar: No, them, not me! Noooooo!

*The demons drag the screaming Darkstar into the portal with them, which seals behind them. The location begins to collapse*
 Redwing
06-11-2002, 3:24 AM
*Rwos suddenly, dizzingly finds himself in control of his body once more* Deac! Just concentrate on your own body! Focus on the image of it! *Rwos does the same*
 Deac
06-11-2002, 4:43 PM
Goodbye, Syrnl....

*Deac focuses, and his projection vanishes away, leaving nothing. The party return to the battle, ever raging away. But then something strange happens.

A dead body gets up...it's cells rapidly change as a different DNA structure inhabits it. This new body begins to heal itself, and live again.*

And hello...Syrnl?

Syrnl: It seems I have a second chance. One I don't intend to misuse!

*Syrnl charges at the sith!*
 Redwing
06-11-2002, 11:12 PM
*Rwos tears through the Sith*

How can there possibly be so MANY?

...Syrnl?!?
 Deac
06-12-2002, 4:21 PM
Syrnl: I hitched a ride on your consciousnessess back to life. You'd probably do the same. I have to redeem myself. And intend to!

*Syrnl hacks at the oncoming sith, drawing into Deac's capable hands. He then moves toward's Lord Maul's dimensional gate, and smashes it with his lightsaber. The portal is collapsing. The party will have to leave now...*
 Redwing
06-14-2002, 6:20 AM
*Rwos and Deac start to run for the speeders, but Corzip is behind, unwilling to leave Fyrt to fight the rest of the Sith himself*

Corzip! We have to leave now!
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 6:29 AM
*Corzip sighs with displeasure*

I never get to have any fun.

*Corzip runs and jumps into a speeder.*
 Redwing
06-14-2002, 6:39 AM
Sorry, Cor...but if we don't leave before the portal collapses completely, we might be stuck here forever. Syrnl! Deac..what about Syrnl?
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 7:22 AM
*Corzip turns his head to look back on what is ahppeneing. then he sees another speederr. a 2 sitter. Yellow. with green and orang. the motor in fron is visable... he thought it looked familiar.. like something out of a movie or something ((:D :D :p ;)))

He jumped out of the speeder he was in and jumped into that speeder into the drivers seet.... this felt good*
 Redwing
06-16-2002, 8:03 AM
((OOS: Deac you'll have to repost the ending, the servers changed))

We won't make it in time! *gets an idea* Hold on a second...*taps on his teleporter* One second, and I'll see if I can reroute the portal to a place closer to us...

*the portal rips open in front of the building they are in, scattering the fighting armies everywhere. Immediately after opening, it begins shrinking. Rwos starts his borrowed speeder and zips through the hangar, out the doors and through the portal, Corzip close behind. Deac follows them, but Syrnl is still fighting and the portal is rapidly shrinking*
 Deac
06-17-2002, 4:16 AM

Syrnl: Go, brother. I will have a better chance to make amends here. Go!

*Deac turns, to see the portal collapse, the sith defeated. His brother is gone.
But not forever.
The party leave the abandoned planet, and toward their next adventure...

The End *
 Redwing
06-17-2002, 2:00 PM
((Wow, that ending is alot less depressing than the original :D

O.o you *just* got a 56k? what did you have before?!?))
 Wraith 8
06-17-2002, 4:25 PM
wow.. do all our rpg's end now?? :D
 Redwing
06-17-2002, 4:47 PM
((lol...NO :D :p))
 Deac
06-18-2002, 1:48 AM
[I had an ancient 28.8 kbs! Good thing the lil' bitch finally died.]
 Redwing
06-18-2002, 2:29 PM
(( :eek:

Wow...poor Deac :D))
 Deac
06-19-2002, 3:53 AM
Why are we still posting?
 Redwing
06-19-2002, 6:02 AM
((I don't know...why are we? :D))
 Deac
06-21-2002, 1:33 AM
I still feel strangely compelled to reply...
Page: 3 of 3