Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Alternate Universe

Page: 2 of 3
 Redwing
04-16-2002, 9:27 PM
*Rwos rushes Fett, and just before getting too close to block all the blaster bolts, he drops onto one leg, folding it, and drives his other leg smashing into Fett with great force. Fett, startled, goes flying across the room.*
 Wraith 8
04-18-2002, 12:04 PM
*Corzip was in a funny mood... he feld like making jokes... He turned around and started running like someone who was very afraind.. Leia looked strange at him but came running after him with a raised lightsaber.*
 Deac
04-18-2002, 5:11 PM
*Deac leaps and dodges, Maul swipes in fury*

Maul Darkstar: Why do you not die, infernal human!

Because I have better class.

Maul: Perhaps: Let's even the odds.

*Maul's double saber splits to become two lightsabers*
 Redwing
04-20-2002, 3:14 AM
*Rwos feels an odd sensation, as if something was seeping into him, invading his body. He paused in his attack with Fett to concentrate on flushing it out. He focused his magic inside himself. Then...he felt a distinct impression of surprise. Not his surprise, but something in himself. He began to feel cold. ...Invite me in, Termand Rwos... What?? Who are you? What are you trying to do? I am power, Termand Rwos...you have power yourself...a power alien to me. How is that possible? Hey! Get out! Invite me in, Termand Rwos! You have seen the power of the Darkstar! Imagine it combined with your natural power! You're the Darkstar?!?

Fett came attacking, taking advantage of the distraction. Rwos felt fury blazing in him. He flung his hand out, and the armored man flew backwards, smashing through the wall. How...? Do you see now, Termand Rwos? I can make you POWERFUL!!

Rwos stands there in shock.*
 Deac
04-20-2002, 2:11 PM
[OMG: And the award for best post in a Star Wars: Starkiller thread goes to Redwing for the above post!(Hands Redwing an award shaped like a sword)

*Maul suddenly becomes weak. Deac, not een noticing, stabs him through the chest and feels a sense of dread. Rwos is being envolped by darkness...*

Rwos! No! Fight it! It won't make you powerful for ever! How many times have you helped me beat Syrnl! The avatar will just use you to kill me! And then darkness will rule! Is that what you want, to be a puppet?!
 Redwing
04-21-2002, 4:16 AM
((OOS: LOL!!! Why thank you :D :D :D))

Don't listen to him! He just doesn't want anyone becoming as powerful as himself! Are you kidding? Deac is my friend! He--- How do you know he is your friend? How do you know he isn't using you? Using you to defeat me? I--- *Rwos sees about twenty more Sith warriors burst in the room, weilding sabers* Invite me in! You know you have the power to banish me at will---just look now, I can't join with you unless you LET me! *Another group of Sith invades the room from the other side, attacking Deac and Corzip. They are clearly overwhelmed. More Sith are pouring in from all sides* Don't you see! Unless you let me join with you, your friends---and you---will all die! They cannot see us because I have cloaked you from their eyes, but when I leave, you will never defeat them alone! I---I--- *Rwos watches numbly as the Sith beat down Corzip and Deac. A Sith cuts off Corzip's arm and he screams in agony. Deac is impaled through the shoulder by a lightstaff and falls to the ground. Locked inside his brain holding the Darkstar back, Rwos is unable to interfere... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DARKSTAR! I ACCEPT! DO YOU HEAR ME? I ACCEPT!!! Rwos drops his defenses. All of them. Completely.

Then Rwos feels a coldness like he had never felt before. A mocking darkness spreads through him, infecting his soul. He hears the Darkstar again, this time laughing. You little fool. Rwos has the unmistakeable sensation of falling, falling into pure darkness itself. The last thing he hears is the Darkstar's mocking laughter.

Staring at him, Deac and Corzip see nothing; only a dead Maul, an unconscious Fett, and a faltering Leia.*
 Deac
04-21-2002, 3:46 PM
*Deac cannot see Rwos*

Dammit!! You took my brother you filth, and you are not going to take my friend! The line is drawn here! This far

AND NO FURTHER!!!!

*Deac holds out the medallion... wrath from the All or not... the Darkstar is trying to take his friend...

The medallion becomes a sword...*

Show yourself, Darkstar! It's me you want!!!

*Deac begins to cry like a hawk*

UrrrrlEeeoow!
 Wraith 8
04-22-2002, 4:27 AM
*Leia almost slashed threw Corzip. Corzip deactivated one of his lightsabers and put it back. he fought on with only one saber. He suddenly grabbed Leia's saber arm and Knocked here out with his fist in her face. Leia fell backwards to the floor and lay there.

Corzip could see the rage of Deac. he hoped he didnt turn to the dark side with this*
 Redwing
04-23-2002, 1:04 AM
*Darkness swirls around Rwos. His form seems to materialize in a sort of dark transfiguration in front of Deac ond Corzip.*

Your friend Rwos is a fool. He could have kept me out. Hidden inside this body is more than a match to the power I had! He knew he could have stopped me from getting in. But he let me in, anyway. So gullible. All you mortals are the same. Once I finish merging myself with this alien's soul, I will have the power I've always deserved! Not even you, the fiendish Deac Starkiller can stop me now!

No, it's not you I want. Not anymore! It's too late for you! I have found something BETTER!

*the Darkstar/Rwos creature raises Rwos' gargoyle hand, as if trying it out. He points a finger at Deac and Corzip and grins, through Rwos' face. A surge of invisible energy flies out from his hand and the room explodes. Deac and Corzip barely manage to shield themselves as Maul's palace bursts outward*

YES!! HAHAHAHA! The Darkstar laughs with glee. This is what I call POWER!
 Deac
04-23-2002, 4:22 PM
*And so... there is a new horror for Deac... his friend... is now Rwos Darkstar.

Damn...

Deac crows like a hawk, but this time he glows gold. Behind him, the spirits of all of the other Starkiller's come out of the sword and enter his mind....*

Interesting...being bodied again... I am Elveron...the first Starkiller from the world of Mrear Thousands of years ago...
I am your namesake, Deac Starkiller, Paladin from Icewind Dale. We can all save your friend
I AM THE AVATAR. WE WILL ALL GUIDE YOU. FEEL THE POWER BUILD WITHIN YOUR HAND... THE POWER OF THE DYING STAR,
LIGHT THE DARK WITH IT!

*Deac, now filled with all his fellow Starkiller's spirits, hurls the ball of fire and knocks the Darkness back...Deac just catches a glimpse of a struggling Rwos before he is once again shrouded*
 Redwing
04-24-2002, 12:37 AM
*Darkstar/Rwos is knocked backwards, startled by Deac's sudden burst of power. He regains balance and counters the blast with his own.*

ALL the Starkillers? The Darkstar regains his balance and sends Deac flying with a blast of his own. ALL the Starkillers, and this is the best you can do? Ahahahahaha! I am the equal of ALL of you in power now! The power of the Force and this creature's alien power are BOTH mine! *Rwos' hand brushes his belt, and bumps something. Darkstar/Rwos looks down and sees...Termand Rwos' teleporter. What's this? *pause* These memories are hard to pry into...foolish alien! It is useless to resist me! Ah, very good...it's a...teleporter?
 Deac
04-24-2002, 3:30 PM
I'm sorry Rwos... but I will have to save your soul at the cost of your body...keep fighting..we'll send this filth back to Hell...

*Deac screams and slashes the sword at Rwos Darkstar...
 Redwing
04-24-2002, 10:49 PM
*As Deac slashes towards Rwos/Darkstar, the Darkstar lifts his hand in an automatic defensive gesture, startled at Deac's move. The teleporter had distracted him for the few seconds Deac had needed to get close enough for the blow.

The blow hit the teleporter, square on. The blade kept going through Rwos' hand, and met the rage of conflicting energies inside with the Starkiller energy of the magic sword.

Both beings were blown back as if a hurricane had hit them. Deac's sword stuck in Rwos' hand, spiking the teleporter to it. Rwos glowed with insane light, and a storm of multicolored energy swirled around him. Rwos screamed as if he was being torn apart.

The teleporter glowed blue. It was activated.
 Deac
04-25-2002, 4:28 PM
[Oh crap! This is not a good day!]

*The darkness now is hover over Rwos. The teleporter is blinking, as if it will work soon. Deac stands over Rwos*

If you want him...come and claim him, formless filth.

*Filled with the strenght of the other Starkillers, Deac feels no fear*
 Redwing
04-25-2002, 9:31 PM
*Darkstar/Rwos looks up at Deac. He slowly, deliberately lifts his uninjured hand to the Stakiller's sword and grasps the handle.*

Claim him? I AM him now. We are one. You have lost, Starkiller. You have finally lost.

*Rwos Darkstar pulls the blade out of his hand.

Once the blade left the teleporter, it jolted and sparked with blue energy. The blue energy wreathed around Rwos and melted among the rainbow of energies already surrounding him. The teleporter fell off of Rwos' hand, coated in his blood, and split neatly in two as it hit the floor. But it remained activated. Blue light shot from it and enveloped Rwos.*

What...what is this? The Darkstar's voice seemed to come from far away. Rwos' face changed from pain to shock as he screamed the heartrending scream of one who feels as if he is being torn limb from limb. Before the scream could end, Rwos flashed violently like a magical strobe light and vanished.

The teleporter exploded.
 Deac
04-26-2002, 4:55 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Deac falls to his knees. In a blinding flash of light, his friend and worst enemy have simultaneously vanished. Deac turns to the avatar*

Can we follow them?

Avatar: I do not know...all throughout my existence I have always known which universe the Darkstar would be found in, we are connected, coming from the same source...

but now I feel nothing. We may have ended the plague of the Darkstar forever...but at the cost of your friend...
 Redwing
04-27-2002, 2:44 AM
((Okay it may be time for a big OOS here,...since I just took myself out of this RPG. Do you want me to explain what's going on, or do you just want to guess and go along with it? :D))
 Deac
04-27-2002, 12:11 PM
[OOS: I know where Rwos Darkstar is]

*Deac suddenly notices his hands are beginning to fade away...*

What the-?

Avatar: Now I sense it...it's in the past, trying to kill you. Go!

*The avatar goes to Lord Maul's portal and keys in a command*

Avatar:This will take us the past, and then this controller *Hands palm device to Deac* will bring us back here. We don't have long...

*The party is enveloped in a blinding crackling blue energy. The past becons...*

Meanwhile, a second portal has opened, in our universe...

On a mid-rim mountainous world...

In the grounds of an ancestral home...

A hand rises from a grave...

A revenant follows our heroes to their destination*
 Redwing
04-28-2002, 12:48 AM
((OOS: Okay, the teleporter has transported Rwos Darkstar to two places at once (since it broke). It has "overwritten" the actual Termand Rwos of both times in an effort to compensate, which is extremely dangerous, because everything Rwos Darkstar does in the past (Hutt Gamble---before RotJ) will affect the future (RPG for all). And since Rwos' teleporter is safeguarded by magic, Rwos Darkstar will not be affected by the actions of his past self, only his surroundings. This protection MIGHT extend to Deac and/or Corzip.

This is the danger of the teleporter design: it combines magic and science, and those can easily oppose each other, since magic is an alterer to science, possibly causing MASSIVE continuity errors, "temporal ripples" in the space-time continuum.

(Note: What's wrong with Rwos' teleporter; it can't be controlled. It can teleport but you cannot input where you want to go. In this case it chose randomly.)

Another thing: The normal Darkstar and Rwos Darkstar are not the same being. Because of the magic inside Rwos, the Darkstar has been altered. Just slightly enough to add an edge of unpredictability, and small personality changes, perhaps slight enough to noticed.

(NOTE: That is my bull**** explanation for the mistakes I might make RPGing Deac's character. :D)

The Darkstar can also, through Rwos, tap the massive magic energy of Rwos' universe, and add it to his normal powers. However, when he does so there is a portal opened to my universe, for magic does not exist in the Star Wars universe.

If too much is changed, the space-time continuum might collapse. Now you get to find out why Rwos is so paranoid about teleporting technology. :D

"RPG for all" is in the future, and Rwos' teleporter there is fully functional. Except it's currently somewhere in the depths of Coruscant...

Change anything you want, but remember that whatever happens in Hutt Gamble will change RPG for all. This should be interesting...:D))
 Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 7:50 AM
((OOS: euh,.... if you had rememberred correctly.... we all met in RPG for all.. read it again will you.. i first met Deac and Rwos... so RPG for all cant be in the future.... that is the one that is in the past. and i think the Hutt gamble is in the future....))

((OOC: euh.. i just want to state that i thought that i had a lively imagination.... but i think you 2 make it look like $hit. you are way confusing me and this is going way past the Star Wars galaxy.... im staying behind and am doing some sith ass kicking))

*Corzip sees Deac enter a sort of portal but just as Corzip was about to enter. Leia grabbed him and kicked him across the room. Deac dissapeared and the portal cosed beyhind him. suddenly the door broke open of the room and 4 Sith warriors came barging in. Corzip was a little alarmed here. Deac was gone. Rwos was gone.. and he was in a room with a dead emperor Maul and 5 sith including Leia who thought he killed maul.*

This just isnt my day.

*At that moment the 5 of them attackjed Corzip*
 Deac
04-29-2002, 4:23 PM
[Don't worry about it. I've brought a friend to help you out...]

*As Corzip fights multiple sith at once, a Jedi Warrior enters the room...one of Lord Skywalker's finest.... he is Calerty Fyrt...a man who lost his family to the sith a long time ago..he runs in and looks at Corzip with admiration*

General Dinn! I thought you were dead!

*Activates a long yellow saber*
 Redwing
04-29-2002, 7:30 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
((OOS: euh,.... if you had rememberred correctly.... we all met in RPG for all.. read it again will you.. i first met Deac and Rwos... so RPG for all cant be in the future.... that is the one that is in the past. and i think the Hutt gamble is in the future....))

((OOC: euh.. i just want to state that i thought that i had a lively imagination.... but i think you 2 make it look like $hit. you are way confusing me and this is going way past the Star Wars galaxy.... im staying behind and am doing some sith ass kicking))

*Corzip sees Deac enter a sort of portal but just as Corzip was about to enter. Leia grabbed him and kicked him across the room. Deac dissapeared and the portal cosed beyhind him. suddenly the door broke open of the room and 4 Sith warriors came barging in. Corzip was a little alarmed here. Deac was gone. Rwos was gone.. and he was in a room with a dead emperor Maul and 5 sith including Leia who thought he killed maul.*

This just isnt my day.

*At that moment the 5 of them attackjed Corzip*

((OOS: No, that's impossible, because Rwos' teleporter isn't fixed yet in this RPG so RPG for all could not have happened yet. And that fact was established before you introduced your character. The reason Corzip doesn't remember Rwos or Deac can be explained by the errors in the space-time continuity being caused by all this magic and time travel.

It's not your fault it's confusing...you'd have had to have been in the Cantina threads at XWA.net to understand how all this started.

And don't worry, because we definitely will be coming back somehow...))
 Redwing
04-29-2002, 7:54 PM
((OOS do you want me to play a Jedi or a Sith now? :D I can be whichever...and I don't mind being killed ;)))
 Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 11:42 AM
((OOS: :D euh i dont care Redwing... be what you want :D))

*As Corzip kicks 2 of the sith away he looked at the newcomer who had come to help him.*

General Corzip?

*again he kicked a sith away. he was just in a spectecular fight with a sith with both of his sabers. he got one of the sith alone and he sliced threw the sith with both sabers. The sith fell in peaces to the floor.*
 Deac
05-01-2002, 4:30 PM
That's the way to do it, General Dinn!

*Fyrt dodges a blow and hacks a sith in half*
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 7:06 AM
Thank you.

*There were still a couple of Sith out there...*

Watch out!

*Corzip jumped up and kicked the Sith away that was just about to slash Fyrt in 2.
Corzip emediatly got into a big fight with the sith*
 Deac
05-27-2002, 3:51 PM
*Suddenly, a portal opens in the centre of the battle.

Deac Starkiller returns!!!!!!!!!!*
 Redwing
05-27-2002, 8:15 PM
*Rwos Darkstar tumbles out of the portal after him, clutching a piece of duracrete. He lands heavily on the floor near Deac, but quickly regains his balance.*

Back here again? Very well then...Care for a round two, Starkiller?
 Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 4:29 AM
*Corzip still fighting with the Sith kicks him in the gut and sticks one of his sabers threw his head. The sith falls dead to the ground. Corzip turned around and saw Deac and Rwos comeout of the portal.*

So you came back for me?
 Deac
05-28-2002, 3:40 PM
*Deac feels a sudden weakness, and judging by Rwos' cursing, he feels it too. The avatar of Starkiller appears*

Avatar: The deed is done: Darkstar is banished, and you have relinqueshed your powers. Thankyou, Deac. You will forever be remembered by the higher powers.

*The avatar vanishes, and Deac glances at his belt. He remembers.*

I'm still a jedi. I don't need alien powers to get by. My sabers have been gathering dust for long enough...!

*As the battle rages further on, Deac stares at Rwos Darkstar*

You don't exist..here...go back where you belong...
 Redwing
05-29-2002, 1:04 AM
*Rwos Darkstar feels himself suddenly weakening*

You---what---how---what have you done to me?? My power---it's GONE!! Whatever you've done, you'll pay for this, Starkiller! At least...I can still use Rwos to kill you!
 Deac
05-29-2002, 3:34 PM
I didn't do this. You didn't have to take Rwos and tamper with things you don't understand. You've taken my friend, perhaps forvever.

Let us duel for one final time!!!
 Redwing
05-30-2002, 3:11 AM
*Rwos Darkstar ignites Rwos' saber and rushes at Deac*
 Deac
05-30-2002, 6:29 PM
*Deac does nothing but stand there. He is a jedi now, and Rwos Darkstar has not that power. He uses the force to knock Rwos down.*

[Jedi Mind Trick]Come out of there, Darkstar...

Why don't you come in here?...

*Deac and Rwos suddenly collapse. It appears that the Darkstar wants to deul on it's own terms, inside Rwos' mind.*
 Redwing
05-30-2002, 10:19 PM
((OOS: ...huh? Rwos, though Force-blind, has the magic equivalent to the abilities of a Jedi master...he could knock Deac down telekinetically if he wanted to as well...he DOES have that kind of power...:confused: ))

*Deac materializes in a strange room. The walls around him seem to be made of lightning. In front of him, Rwos floats in midair. He is in a fetal position and covered in some sort of cocoon. A voice shouts from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.*

You wanted your friend so badly, Deac? Well then you can join him, for eternity!
 Deac
05-31-2002, 7:27 PM
*Things are looking bad for Deac. But then he realises, even though he does not have control of Rwos' conscience, Darkstar must turn his attention away from Deac if he wants to stay alive. Then Deac realises that he is still inside Rwos body.*

How long can you hold your breath, Darkstar?

*Deac moves to Rwos breathing control. It's set to automatic. Deac switches it back to manual, and does not keep pumping.*
 Redwing
05-31-2002, 11:27 PM
((O.o What on earth?! Do you think Rwos is a robot? LOL :D The place you are in symbolic. It's a compartment of Rwos' mind created to imprison him. On the mental plane, not necessarily to be taken literally as Rwos' body. More of his consciousness. The room is supposed to be empty except for Rwos' and Deac's consciousnesses. In other words, you can't play body control here, just mind control. :D))
 Deac
06-02-2002, 4:02 PM
[The body is really an organic Von Neuman Machine]

*Deac sees that Darkstar is distracted controlling Rwos' body. Using this moment, he ignites his saber and hacks away the cocoon. Rwos is free*
 Redwing
06-02-2002, 7:24 PM
((OOS: They aren't literally in Rwos' mind. They are on another mental plane. But that still works, since I don't *think* the Darkstar is going to go in his own prison...))

*Rwos body ceases floating and falls to the ground, landing in a heap. It doesn't move, as if in a catatonic state.

The Darkstar's voice speaks again, warily*

I don't know what you're trying to do, Starkiller, but it won't work! I can guarantee that!
 Deac
06-03-2002, 4:58 PM
*It seems bad for Deac. Darkstar is much stronger here, oddly. Then it seems to come clear.

They are on another mental plane.

Somewhere the Darkstar previously existed.

This is Death. The Darkstar has managed to reform itself here. But if the Darkstar's fully here then that means...*
 Redwing
06-04-2002, 3:48 AM
*...that they are all now dead!

But...

If the Darkstar can exist here, and in the real world at the same time, then perhaps he can be used as a bridge to get back!

Deac looks surprised at the thought. Rwos still looked quite catatonic. But his mind was still alive, trying to connect with Deac's long enough to give him a hint...*
 Deac
06-04-2002, 6:03 PM
[Not quite, but good enough]

Mysterious Figure: You never give up on Deac or the Gargoyle do you?

Darkstar: Begone, wraith! Back to your afterlife!

Mysterious Figure (Igniting Obsidian Lightsaber): YOu're part of it

Darkstar: Not you again!

Syrnl: How many times do we pop up like this? You've managed to kill us in the prime material plane. But not here. This is where we duel one final time. If you die here, you're gone forever...or to yet another plane.
 Redwing
06-04-2002, 11:19 PM
((OOS: Well, you were ad-libbing worse than I was ;)))

*Rwos and the Darkstar are seperate entities on this plane. The Darkstar is fully himself, without any coloring of Rwos' personality. Now that he was distracted within himself with the intrusion of Syrnyl, Rwos is temporarily freed. His body (which represents his coporeal form on this plane) suddenly spasms and his eyes open. He sees Deac above him*

Deac? Deac! No! You can't have come here! He'll just imprison you, too! Get out now!
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 7:10 AM
((OOS: Originally posted by Deac
Darkstar: Begone, wraith! Back to your afterlife!
ok ok.. i know when im not wanted :D))
 Deac
06-05-2002, 3:34 PM
[;) Not you! He was talking to Syrnl]

He can't Rwos. He imprisoned Syrnl because Syrnl wanted the power.He imprisoned you because you were alone.

We are not alone.
 Redwing
06-05-2002, 10:15 PM
Deac...you were going to die...I didn't know it would turn out this way...wait! I can sense...your brother! Deac? Syrnyl is here as well? How? *his eyes glaze over* He is fighting the Darkstar...

((OOS: I can't RPG the Darkstar right now...he isn't controlling Rwos, so that means he's all yours again :D ;)))
 Deac
06-07-2002, 3:41 PM
Remember, Rwos, Syrnl's truly dead. And I think you may be too. Darkstar sucked my mind into yours, and your body may be dead. If we're quick I may be albe to heal you. But first, I think we should deal with an old problem.

*Deac and Rwos both stand by Syrnl*

Darkstar: Gargoyle, you're still weak, Syrnl, you should kill your brother. Deac, you are the thing I hate most in the multiverse!

That's what you are, Darkstar. Pure hatred personified. It is how you were made. Your strength is in division.

We are united.
 Redwing
06-08-2002, 1:06 AM
Deac...I believe this place is connected to me. I can sense my real body, and yours even...lying dormant. I can sense Corzip trying to revive us even as we speak. We are in another reality...a plane between death and life, and something else entirely.

*The place they stand upon is a flat plane reaching to infinity in all directions. The sky above is impenetrable blackness, and only a faint gray light and clouds in the vast distance illuminate the place around them. The Darkstar, despite his blustering, seems unfamiliar with this place...and perhaps frightened.*

You are the one who's weak, Darkstar. There's no options left for you but to fight. No trickery, no deceptions. You've made a grave mistake, and now you have nowhere left to run.
 Deac
06-08-2002, 4:28 PM
Syrnl: Kill him? No. I realised something when long ago we both saw the power of Deac Darkstar on Coruscant. We are brothers, and stronger together.

*Syrnl rushes at the Darkstar, Deac soon following. The Darkstar extends it's arms into the Darksword*

Darkstar: I still have this? Where is your power now, Starkiller? It's gone!

Not if I don't want it to be....

*Deac extends the Starkiller Sword.*
 Redwing
06-08-2002, 10:00 PM
*Rwos' hand darts to his side, but there is no lightsword there. Apparently only mystical weapons carried over to this plane. No matter...Rwos feels a surge of magic energy flow through him. He stands behind deac and Syrnl, ready at any moment to interfere should the Darkstar get the upper hand*
Page: 2 of 3