Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

YO

Page: 1 of 1
 Nute Gunray
06-16-2000, 2:31 AM
It's been a very long time since I've posted here, so here I am in all my glory.
Those of you who don't know who I am are missing out.

------------------
I have far more interesting and important things to do with whatever time humanity has left than fretting about this load of BS...like hierarchizing my extensive collection of taped "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" episodes by lifelines and final answers.
 R.A.V.E.N.
06-16-2000, 2:34 AM
 Nute Gunray
06-16-2000, 2:37 AM
Behold my splendor!

------------------
I have far more interesting and important things to do with whatever time humanity has left than fretting about this load of BS...like hierarchizing my extensive collection of taped "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" episodes by lifelines and final answers.
 R.A.V.E.N.
06-16-2000, 2:38 AM
I thought the police told you to keep your splender to yourself after all those ladies in the park complained.
 Nute Gunray
06-16-2000, 2:39 AM
They just complained cuz they wanted more and "the man" wouldn't let them!

------------------
 R.A.V.E.N.
06-16-2000, 2:41 AM
Yeah, well when "the man" didnt show and you did i bet they were very upset http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)
 Nute Gunray
06-16-2000, 2:43 AM
uh, um, I'm not a crossdressing tiara wearing Viceroy...I dunno, I got nuthin'

------------------
 Imladil
06-16-2000, 6:35 AM
Nute, ya little oriental space frog...! Howzit been?
 Shootist
06-16-2000, 12:02 PM
Good to see from ya Nute! Hang around awhile. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Nute Gunray
06-16-2000, 4:32 PM
I am doing moderately fine! It's the summer, so I'm bored.

------------------
 Evil Spock
06-17-2000, 6:47 AM
My favorite line from the new Star Wars movie: "Is that...legal?"

That was Nute, wasn't it?
Page: 1 of 1