Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jan Ors

Page: 1 of 1
 DashRendar1
07-01-2001, 11:22 PM
Do you think she will be playable? Is he even going to be in JKII? What do you think?
I hope she is in JKII. You just have to love the goggles...
 Letalis
07-02-2001, 12:52 AM
That all depends on whether you killed her or not in JK doesn't it? ;)

Hopefully we'll see Jan again, only time will tell...
 Kurgan
07-02-2001, 2:53 AM
Technically that shouldn't matter. You killed Jerec in JK, yet you can play as him in MotS (same with the other Dark Jedi except for Maw). ; )

You can play as Rahn, and he's dead, according to the opening cutscene of JK, Vader is dead yet you can play as him, etc.

Kurgan

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]
 Mistermystery
07-02-2001, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar1:
<STRONG>Do you think she will be playable? Is he even going to be in JKII? What do you think?
I hope she is in JKII. You just have to love the goggles...</STRONG>

Nah... I hope she isn't playable, but i do hope she's included in the story line....

Speaking of wich, according to the story line of mysteries of the Sith, you've chosen to go to light side... so she's never killed...

And while we're talking about Mots, Will Mara Jada be included?? ..... It's almost inpossible to exclude her from what happend in Mots isn't it???
 Vagabond
07-02-2001, 8:25 PM
I'd like for Jan, Mara Jade, Kyle, Rhan, Jerec, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, etc., to be skins in multiplay.
 Mistermystery
07-03-2001, 4:08 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond:
<STRONG>I'd like for Jan, Mara Jade, Kyle, Rhan, Jerec, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, etc., to be skins in multiplay.</STRONG>

Yes of course there should be skins of them.. but I mean that they aren't playeable in sp,...
 GonkH8er
07-04-2001, 12:25 AM
yep, but i cant wait to make my own skin. maybe ill have a gonk with a saber through it again. :)
 DashRendar1
07-04-2001, 1:38 AM
Well, if she won't be playable, I hope she'll be in the story. Who knows? Maybe Kyle and Jan's relationship with each other will be fleshed out more.
Page: 1 of 1