Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Citadel Station Destroyed

Page: 1 of 1
 iamyourdad
07-19-2011, 2:12 PM
 Gorgod
07-19-2011, 3:14 PM
Yes, although it would take a lot of work. I'm not sure anyone would be up for it.
 Snard
07-19-2011, 4:56 PM
I believe this is restored in the TSL Un-Restored content mod which can be found here (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_UnRestored_Content;97454). Also, this was taken out of the game not do to time constraints, but because it didn't make a whole lot of sense, since the other content that leads to this is also cut.
 Fallen Guardian
07-19-2011, 6:10 PM
Also, the Ebon Hawk was on Citadel station while you were aboard the Ravager so....
 CrisG
07-19-2011, 6:31 PM
Wow, that is one big bang.
 Elite Duck
07-19-2011, 6:31 PM
But what about the Children?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
 90SK
07-20-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm saying difficult, since the Ebon Hawk connection and also the plot details make for a complicated and somewhat stretched restoration. Why would the Exile purposefully allow the Ravager to do this?

On top of those aspects also, is that the movie cinematic itself may not be restorable due to formatting, so the best place to start would be trying to sort that part out.
 Sith Holocron
07-20-2011, 8:48 AM
I'd actually prefer it if folks stop asking if this can be restored. Yes, it's my video. I've already offered the cut scene to someone that will be using it in their mod so it won't actually be going to waste. Trying to wedge the movie into either vanilla TSL or the TSLRCM would be problematic at best.
Page: 1 of 1