Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Camera Question

Page: 1 of 1
 newbiemodder
05-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Working with the DLGEditor on a cutscene. Wondering if the CamVidEffect for clairvoyance or forcesight work at all or not with TSL? Was hoping to get some type of "vision" or flashback look on a particular node. Anyone know? Thanks.

EDIT: Or does anyone remember any scenes from TSL in which the clairvoyance effect was used. I'm drawing a blank.
 ChAiNz.2da
05-02-2011, 2:28 PM
Working with the DLGEditor on a cutscene. Wondering if the CamVidEffect for clairvoyance or forcesight work at all or not with TSL? Was hoping to get some type of "vision" or flashback look on a particular node. Anyone know? Thanks.

I "think" so. I remember the cutscene I created in Kreia's Robe mod uses that surreal "flowy" effect on parts of the conversation (clairovoyance).. but I can't remember If I added those.. or ripped them off some other dialogues that used the same scene. hehehe. Never tried using forcesight in dialogues though.
 Fallen Guardian
05-02-2011, 6:52 PM
Well there is a scene in TSLRCM where

SPOLIERS: SPOILERS

Visas is in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave and she she's kreia is darkside by using force sight.
Page: 1 of 1