Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Custom items cause game crash, please help!

Page: 1 of 1
 believeinsomething
02-27-2011, 10:43 PM
okay so I created a custom arm-band with a disguise function. The disguise is Dark_Jedi_Hi_Male_03. When I used the codes to get my custom item on Peragus, it worked perfectly, it made me look like a dark jedi. However, after Peragus when I tried equipping it again, it always made the game crash. Is there a way I can fix this?
 newbiemodder
03-01-2011, 4:39 PM
What is the template ResRef you are using for your item. It should not be more that, I think 16 characters long. Sometimes that causes a problem. Trying keeping it short.
 believeinsomething
03-01-2011, 6:17 PM
the ResRef for the custom item is a_band_c6. Also another thing I've noticed is that when I have it equipped, if I also have headgear equipped, the headgear goes over the disguise, it can be seen through the disguise, like the disguise has replaced the skin of the basic character template if that makes any sense.
Page: 1 of 1