Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Svosh's Good and Evil Robes for the Female PC

Page: 1 of 1
 Gorgod
02-14-2011, 9:30 PM
Well, I recently downloaded Svosh's old Good and Evil robes. I can say I'm not disappointed. They're absolutely amazing clothing. Although they're stunning on Bastila and all, but is there some way I could make it wearable by the female PC? When I try "Clothing Variant 2 (or 3)" for the PC, it just puts on the standard clothing, while when Bastila wears the robes appear. Will I have to edit something in appearance.2da or something?
 Marius Fett
02-15-2011, 2:19 AM
Yeah, you need to either take Bastilas clothing model and rename it to PFBBL (for soldiers) or PFBBM for scouts, or PFBBS for coundrels, then rename the textures accordingly. Then it would work.

Or, you need to edit the appearance.2da file and change the modelb and texb fields for the appearance you're using (or all the female PC's if you wish) to P_BastilaBB.

I'd personally go for the 2da method, but that's just me. :D
Page: 1 of 1