Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Module Textures

Page: 1 of 1
 Fallen Guardian
02-06-2011, 5:25 PM
I'm trying to reskin a module for Kotor 1. Specifically the Bek Base but I can't find the textures in the kotor tool. Can anyone help?
 Rtas Vadum
02-06-2011, 5:42 PM
The module textures in K1 are under ERFs->Texture Packs->swpc_a->L. The textures your looking for should have the "LTS_" prefix. Trouble is, just like the rest of the game, many of the textures used in the Bek base are used for most of the Taris modules, so those will get the same changes.
 newbiemodder
02-06-2011, 10:17 PM
A nice way to find which textures go with which rooms is to use KotorTool to create the ascii file....find the mdl you want..double click on it and select where you want to create the file....KotorTool will create the ascii file along with a txt file of all the textures in the room. That will give you some idea on where to look for the textures under the ERFS tab.
 Fallen Guardian
02-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks both of you.
 Xarwarz
02-07-2011, 4:04 AM
A nice way to find which textures go with which rooms is to use KotorTool to create the ascii file....find the mdl you want..double click on it and select where you want to create the file....KotorTool will create the ascii file along with a txt file of all the textures in the room. That will give you some idea on where to look for the textures under the ERFS tab.

Hmm interesting i didnt know that. But there is a wall trim in bek base thats hard to locate
Page: 1 of 1