Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

streamvoice and miles sound

Page: 1 of 1
 newbiemodder
01-14-2011, 1:51 PM
Does anyone know if there is a good download site for Miles Sound Tools/Studio....all the weblinks take me back to RadTools, but there is no link anywhere to download. Do they still offer it?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-14-2011, 3:05 PM
I haven't found one. I used to have it of course, but lost it years ago when I lost my old HDD on the XPS desktop.

I did the search, figuring I could be the smarty and ask for a cookie, dangling a link at ya.... nooops, guess you already did that :D

From what I found in my search, PM Darth Stoney... it is likely he still has it.

EDIT: Yeah, as for the RAD site, it seems like Miles is only available if you register with them. I didn't try, but I would imagine if you go through the hoops, you will at least get a working trial version.
 birthdaycake13
01-14-2011, 3:24 PM
i have the same problen here i think it said somthing about a new version being published called miles sound system 8 but otherwise i dont know if i find it ill send you a link
 Sith Holocron
01-14-2011, 8:36 PM
I have it Newbiemodder, and you should have it in your e-mail now.
 jonathan7
01-14-2011, 8:56 PM
Does anyone know if there is a good download site for Miles Sound Tools/Studio....all the weblinks take me back to RadTools, but there is no link anywhere to download. Do they still offer it?

I could try and dig out my old version install setup file if you want? I never updated my Miles, so its still a 4-5 year old version, as I only use it for KotOR never saw the point in updating. My OS is Win XP 32bit.
 Sith Holocron
01-14-2011, 9:26 PM
I could try and dig out my old version install setup file if you want? I never updated my Miles, so its still a 4-5 year old version, as I only use it for KotOR never saw the point in updating. My OS is Win XP 32bit.

Already sent it to him, J7.
 newbiemodder
01-15-2011, 8:34 AM
Thanks SH
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-15-2011, 2:52 PM
The community wins once again!!!!!!!! :devsmoke:
Page: 1 of 1