Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Opening TSL Music

Page: 1 of 1
 harIII
12-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can open the music files for The Sith Lords and play them on something like itunes?
 Darth InSidious
12-07-2010, 1:36 PM
IIRC, you need to get Miles Sound Tools and then decompress them using that.
 harIII
12-07-2010, 1:45 PM
I hate to be the idiot and the button is probably staring me right in the face but I can't find a download link. Every link on the first google page takes me here and I don't see anything about downloading the software.

http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm)

Also for future reference what does IIRC stand for?
 Darth InSidious
12-07-2010, 2:59 PM
Huh. It was available for download three years ago or so. Oh, and "IIRC" stands for "If I recall correctly".
 Working Class Hero
12-07-2010, 3:14 PM
rename the extensions to mp3
 MishraArtificer
12-11-2010, 2:03 PM
If you have the K-Lite Community Codec Pack, you should be able to play just about any media file in existence. I can play the WAVs perfectly fine in the packs own Media Player Classic.
 harIII
12-11-2010, 2:19 PM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future but thanks to WorkingClassHero I found out that all I had to do is change the file extension to mp3 and they worked.
Page: 1 of 1