Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Republic Commando 2 - Delta Operations

Page: 4 of 4
 frazscotland
01-09-2012, 5:29 PM
You Could learn german ! After all the makers are german ! It will be great to have a play of it, the international language of shooting you dont always need to speak the lingo !
 Clonebino
01-09-2012, 7:39 PM
this mod is one of the biggest RC mods ever (with the arc trooper mod or RCII form sqon!) this mod includes a new campaign with missions on raxus prime, munilinst, a shipyard, and an unknown planet (outer rim), new multiplayer maps and maybe 1-2 CO-OP missions!

the mod got a cool, and a bit tragicle story! you'll operate together with the dread squad! the end of the story is cool and unexpected! here is a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoMLStQmGAU)

Where can I download the mod??
 UltimateHK47
01-12-2012, 3:51 PM
You Could learn german ! After all the makers are german ! It will be great to have a play of it, the international language of shooting you dont always need to speak the lingo !

So true, but for missions and things will there be subtitles just to clarify. And this will be the 1st time in a while that ive considered playing a single player RC mod. good job XD
 Menelhir
06-25-2012, 2:27 PM
hi all!! i've been away a few years, but haven't forgot about this mod (which i presume is gonna be great). so after reading this comments, and those on moddb, im not pretty sure: is the final version already released?

I've watched the trailer anyway: GOOD JOB!!!
 Delta RC-2235 "Cyro"
06-25-2012, 5:02 PM
^^ wow, what a honor. he went away for such a long time...but didnt forget :D

the mod is still alive. but it takes much more time than i expected! just wait for it ;) but dont worry...i wont stop this amazing project ^^
 Menelhir
06-26-2012, 8:18 AM
hahaha since i pleayed the demo you are always in my heart xDDD
 the_raven
05-29-2013, 6:15 PM
ok then, so almost a year has passed since the last update, any news?
Page: 4 of 4