Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Missing some crystals and costumes

Page: 1 of 1
 Sordid Dreams
10-31-2010, 10:28 PM
Okay, so I finished the game (PC version, btw) for the third time now but I still only have one of a pair of some of the crystals and I'm missing some costumes. I'm absolutely sure that I found all the holocrons, so what do I need to do to get all the stuff? Do I need to beat the game on a higher difficultly or do some of the challenges or what?
 deesnyder
11-01-2010, 3:00 AM
Okay, so I finished the game (PC version, btw) for the third time now but I still only have one of a pair of some of the crystals and I'm missing some costumes. I'm absolutely sure that I found all the holocrons, so what do I need to do to get all the stuff? Do I need to beat the game on a higher difficultly or do some of the challenges or what?

DO all challenges and get atleast a silver medal to unlock a costume... But trust me, the only considerable good ones are the light ending and dark ending... You can get the lighside, darkside costumes from the first game as well if you have a save game where you finished both endings of TFU 1
 Sordid Dreams
11-01-2010, 7:21 AM
You can get the lighside, darkside costumes from the first game as well if you have a save game where you finished both endings of TFU 1

Ya, I do have those. Unfortunately it's those stupid ceremonial robes and that ridiculous Freddy Krueger cyborg thing. Where are those kickass long black robes!? I want them back... :crybaby:
 gbekis
11-17-2010, 6:48 AM
u guys know where to find the second meditation crystal?
 Alexrd
11-17-2010, 1:59 PM
I fail to see how the Cerimonial Robes are stupid...
 Sordid Dreams
11-17-2010, 3:05 PM
u guys know where to find the second meditation crystal?
Some of the unloackables are unlocked by finishing Challenges, I'm guessing that's the case.

I fail to see how the Cerimonial Robes are stupid...
Two words: Popeye forearms.
Page: 1 of 1