Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Collector's Edition Announced

Page: 1 of 1
 Harkonnen07
06-08-2010, 7:18 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4064/4683441864_8a93273035_b.jpg)

The Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition comes with:

* Premium Collectible Steelbook
* Exclusive In-Game Content
o Three exclusive challenge mode levels
o Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
o Exclusive Lightsaber crystal
* Exclusive Mimobot USB Designer Drive Preloaded with Bonus Content
o Starkiller 2GB Flash Drive designed by Mimobot
o Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II
 Ser'eck
06-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Sounds great! Would love to see the Ralph McQuarrie skin.
 Harkonnen07
06-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Forgot to add that it will cost 79.99$
 DarthGOGO
06-09-2010, 2:26 AM
I reckon I might get this, it looks pretty good.
 Shem
06-09-2010, 6:45 AM
Well, it looked nothing like this:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204140)

;)
 LordOfTheFish
06-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Looks cool, but I don't know if I'll pay for it.
 JediAthos
06-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Not especially interested tbh. Probably just buy the standard edition.
 Darth Eclipse
06-09-2010, 1:21 PM
WOW. So if I want these extra "challenge" missions I have to pay 80 bucks?! That is lame.
 Harkonnen07
06-09-2010, 1:44 PM
Well, it looked nothing like this:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204140)

;)

This is the special edition boxart, the normal edition boxart looks like the other thread.
 robgomm
06-09-2010, 2:00 PM
Okay it's great that there is going to be a Special Edition, but it looks like it will only be for 360 and PS3? If so that's disgusting, as i'm going to be getting it on PC and Wii.
 GeneralPloKoon
06-09-2010, 4:41 PM
There is no way i'm paying for it unfortunately. But I will play TFU II someday....maybe...
 Shem
06-09-2010, 5:12 PM
This is the special edition boxart, the normal edition boxart looks like the other thread.
We'll see. ;)
 Samnmax221
06-09-2010, 6:27 PM
The tagline needs to be "Star Wars just got dumber...AGAIN"
 Ser'eck
06-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Thought that I would post a photo of the Deak Starkiller skin.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/SWTFU2_StarkillerLG.jpg)
 Harkonnen07
06-10-2010, 1:00 AM

What is that.
 Ser'eck
06-10-2010, 1:40 AM
Look above the photo.

It is the Deak Starkiller skin that comes with the CE. I got the photo off of gamestop's website.
 Darth Eclipse
06-10-2010, 8:50 AM

That is slightly disturbing.
 JediAthos
06-10-2010, 1:08 PM
That is slightly disturbing.

Not impressed personally.
 Ghost
06-10-2010, 6:22 PM
Good thing I have a PS3, I don't have to worry about it :p
 Harkonnen07
06-10-2010, 7:44 PM
Good thing I have a PS3, I don't have to worry about it :p

What do you mean. The CE is for PS3 as well.
 .:Lord Revan:.
12-21-2010, 2:31 PM
I want one for the computer. :)
 Sordid Dreams
12-21-2010, 5:18 PM
o Starkiller 2GB Flash Drive designed by Mimobot

Am I the only one here who thinks that is utterly hideous and tasteless?
 Zerimar Nyliram
12-21-2010, 6:03 PM
It's useful. I needed a flash drive anyway, so I got one with my game. A real twofer!
 Darca Lar
12-22-2010, 2:52 AM
Yeah, I got that for PS3 when it came out. It's okay, though my laptop's Linux OS can't access some files on the flash drive. As far as the Deak costume, it's kinda weird looking and I don't really use it.
 SmootheOperator
12-23-2010, 3:28 PM
The Deak Starkiller skin was a serious letdown, but the MaulKiller skin is pretty sweet, and the Jedi Hunter skin looks rediculous, but i still can't seem to stop playing the Sith Stalker Armor, it just looks to sinister to not use.
 General Starkiller
12-23-2010, 4:32 PM
I wound up liking the Maulkiller skin less than I thought I was going to. Seemed cool in concept.

The Jedi Hunter from the Endor DLC is great though.
 Darca Lar
12-23-2010, 6:06 PM
I think its still interesting, but mostly in a comical "if Starkiller was a Zabrak" way.
 starkiller1157
12-27-2010, 6:54 AM
$80 Bucks! Are they serious? It's not even worth the $50-60. I already have a flash drive-three actually. Three extra level modes. Ooh! What a rip off!
 Erich the Ewok
12-30-2010, 5:42 PM
What a joke I recently purchased the or at least what I thought would be the collectors edition that I was hoping for would contain 2 disks. One with the game and the second with 3 or 4 bonus levels. The joke was on me and it turned out that their was only 1 disc. I am along with alot of people who have played the game and have stated on several forum boards that the game was way to short and am very disappointed that it appears nobody at lucasarts cares or is doing anything about it. Then they anounced that they will be releasing a endor level add on, oh please and is that the best they can do. And let just give starkiller a bunch more different costumes to wear are they serious. What lucasarts really needs to do is and I am no game designer but seriously first talk to the fans who have played the game to get a accurate list of things to improve the game and some things may not need fixing like the graphics,character control,powers,and how the character increases in level to get more abilities. They they should release a ultimate sith edition for force unleashed 2 and get it right this time.
 .:Lord Revan:.
12-30-2010, 6:32 PM

That is ugly. Reminds me of scarecrow from Batman arkum asylum.
 Zerimar Nyliram
12-30-2010, 11:47 PM
What a joke I recently purchased the or at least what I thought would be the collectors edition that I was hoping for would contain 2 disks. One with the game and the second with 3 or 4 bonus levels. The joke was on me and it turned out that their was only 1 disc. I am along with alot of people who have played the game and have stated on several forum boards that the game was way to short and am very disappointed that it appears nobody at lucasarts cares or is doing anything about it. Then they anounced that they will be releasing a endor level add on, oh please and is that the best they can do. And let just give starkiller a bunch more different costumes to wear are they serious. What lucasarts really needs to do is and I am no game designer but seriously first talk to the fans who have played the game to get a accurate list of things to improve the game and some things may not need fixing like the graphics,character control,powers,and how the character increases in level to get more abilities. They they should release a ultimate sith edition for force unleashed 2 and get it right this time.

I'm with you on the disappointment factor, and I feel your pain. Really, I do. But as for what you were expecting, did you not pay attention to any news about the game, both here as well as all over the Internet, as to what was coming for the Collectors' Edition?

If not, cool, I understand, but you'll literally be the first person I've met that went into this without a clue.
 Erich the Ewok
01-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Yes I actually researched the game and what to expect they meaning lucasarts would be shipping with the game and what features the game offered compared to the regular edition. What bothered me the most was all the way up to when the game was released and even after this was the picture of what was included in the game on the star wars store as well as on amazon.com and others for that matter. Lucasarts kind of fooled the fans and only when I emailed amazon.com and lucasarts of the error atleast amazon.com fixed the listing to be accurate.
 starkiller1157
01-03-2011, 12:36 AM
did you not pay attention to any news about the game, both here as well as all over the Internet, as to what was coming for the Collectors' Edition?
For the collectors edition I get that you should do research, but prior to the games release where there are no reviews from users, many people got scammed when they pre-order the game. LucasArts expected this and are laughing themselves to the bank!

Yes I actually researched the game and what to expect they meaning lucasarts would be shipping with the game and what features the game offered compared to the regular edition. What bothered me the most was all the way up to when the game was released and even after this was the picture of what was included in the game on the star wars store as well as on amazon.com and others for that matter. Lucasarts kind of fooled the fans and only when I emailed amazon.com and lucasarts of the error atleast amazon.com fixed the listing to be accurate.
Jeez, and I thought LucasArts couldn't get any lower. Gave the wrong info for the game. O_o They must be seriously losing money and doing this out of desperation!
Page: 1 of 1