Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems with a Droid

Page: 1 of 1
 harIII
05-07-2010, 12:10 PM
I found a wicked awesome droid that I would very much like to use as a possible companion in SOTE. It's called the Droid Construction Boss and the line entry in appearance.2da is 577, unfortunately there are a few problems with it.

1. When you start in a new module the Droid appears in an unnatural position with his arms and legs extended outward, would there be a normal, for lack of a better term, idle position? I can tolerate this but I would like for there be an idle animation if possible.

2. Whenever you start running around and stop, the droid will stop as well, which is correct, but he will continue the running animation.

3. If you swap to the droid as the leader of the party the camera won't appear above the head like normal, it appears at the droid's feet.

Could somebody be kind enough to fix these problems? Also would it be easier to plop this model on top of HK-47 and have this model do basically what HK does but only look like the Droid Construction Boss?
 redrob41
05-07-2010, 2:16 PM
you might want to check out Ӄhrizby's WIP
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=198688&page=2)
there is a video in post #41 you might find interesting.
 harIII
05-10-2010, 2:51 PM
Thanks, I'm checking it out.
 redrob41
05-18-2010, 1:11 AM
so, was that the same droid that you were thinking of?
 harIII
05-19-2010, 8:51 AM
It looks similar but no, but don't worry about it because I spoke to Khrisby and we got an understanding. =P
Page: 1 of 1