Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Character restart when starting as sith master?

Page: 1 of 1
 Beau_mustang
07-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Is there anyway to salvage my character attributes i built up playing the game as sith lord? Or do you have to restart the character when you begin a game as sith lord?
 Trench
07-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Could you give more details? I'm not sure what it is you mean.:confused:
 Beau_mustang
07-26-2009, 1:08 AM
I beat the game in sith lord mode, which unlocks sith master. so i started a new game under sith master and when the game started I did not have the same force powers,talents, and combos. SO i am wondering is there any way to start a new game but keep all ur powers from the previous game?
 Trench
07-26-2009, 1:31 AM
The game should give you the option after the last cutscene to keep all of your abilities. Perhaps you said no by mistake?
 Klw
08-02-2009, 2:25 PM
As far as I know, you cannot keep your maxed-out stats when you start a brand new game. This is because you can't have two separate campaigns on the same save file.
 Kurgan
01-08-2012, 2:58 AM
It's possible to keep your stats. I had a game going on level 2 of the main campaign. In another save I was beating the game. So after I beat the game, I "continued" game and on level 2 I had the same costume, saber and abilities I had in the other game. Not sure about the difficulty level (I only beat it on apprentice, but I noticed by the end I was able to choose the option of sith master, even before I beat the final boss). I don't think you can carry over with the DLC though, as it resets and gives you different powers, abilities and costumes right off the bat each time.
Page: 1 of 1