Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Admiralty Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 jinger
01-27-2009, 9:41 AM
I wanted to thank Emperor Devon and SpaceAlex for encouraging me to release the work I did on the Battle of Telos scene, it was fun. What I do doesn't usually end up packed as a mod, it's just for my own enjoyment. Indeed I didn't just open this thread to announce my mod, I really wished to show you this picture I made specially for Carth's uniform, in which he looks like such a badass :D And there's the original Carth next to him, who I wanted to look sad, not that he needed a help.

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg465/inneedofakiss/Admiralty04.jpg)

Here's the link:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Admiralty_Mod;97403)

If you read the description, Jonathan7 says it's the first of a two parter. Part two is pending approval. I hope you guys like it, that scene over Telos really needed improvement.
 Arбtoeldar
01-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Nice mod, now Carth actually looks lika an admiral. :thumbsup:
 DarthYuugi
01-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Very Nice

Good job on the Mod Carth Looks a lot better in the Admiral uniform i dont know what the dev's we're thinking putting him in the armour lol

He looks taller as well lol ;)
 SpaceAlex
01-27-2009, 10:56 AM
A permanent install for sure. That armor that Obsidian put on him looks really awful; I think they did it just to mock him. :D

Anyway, thanks for releasing this and I hope to see more from you. If not, no hard feelings. I personally make many mods that I never release as well - mostly because it would be too much work to implement them into the game without making them incompatible with dozens of other mods.
 jinger
01-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks. I may release more stuff, this was fun to do.He looks taller as well lol:) He's just nearer to the camera.
 SW01
01-27-2009, 1:25 PM
As I wrote over at KF - excellent work! Easily a 10/10.

And, again, Cross of Glory is a very nice touch!
 Daulmakan
01-27-2009, 3:31 PM
Cool, I'll be using this regularly too.

Thanks. :)
 Miltiades
02-05-2009, 8:51 PM
Looks so much better. Great job, jinger. Carth actually looks like someone with authority, now. :)
 jinger
02-05-2009, 9:40 PM
Thanks! :) Some didn't like the cap though, I think it's the best part.
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg465/inneedofakiss/RepublicAdmirals.jpg)
An Admiral should wear a cap.
 SpaceAlex
02-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Indeed, I also think the hat helps to add atmosphere. :D
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-06-2009, 5:17 PM
This mod changes Admiral Cede's appearance as well, correct? I've been using a mod similar to this for a while now which puts Carth in a nearly identical uniform, sans the hat, but it did not do anything for Cede, which annoyed me.

Great work, though! I've downloaded it.
 jinger
02-06-2009, 5:23 PM
This mod changes Admiral Cede's appearance as well, correct?Correct :) The only noteworthy difference between the two uniforms though, is the Cross of Glory.
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/97403_1.jpg)
 VeniVidiVicous
06-30-2010, 12:39 AM
This is probably a stupid question but do any of ye know if this might conflict with TSLRCM?

Oh, it also mention something about TSLPatcher is that something I should download seperately before trying to download this mod or is it just in the games files already?

Thanks in advance.:)
 zbyl2
06-30-2010, 8:44 AM
As for compatybility with TSLRCM, you might find this post usefull:

As for Admirality Mod and Battle of Telos mods, there's easy way to make them compatible with TSLRCM. Try to open tslpatchdata folder both of these mods have. You'll find a.mod file in each. Go to your KotOR II/modules folder and you should find a file with the same name (assuming you have TSLRCM installed). Just copy it into tslpachdata and THEN run install of Admirality/Battle of Telos.
Hope it's not too confusing ;)
(originally posted in "compatybility list thread" at deadlystream)
 VeniVidiVicous
06-30-2010, 7:00 PM
As for compatybility with TSLRCM, you might find this post usefull:

(originally posted in "compatybility list thread" at deadlystream)

Okay so I replace that one file within modules and that's it?
It wouldn't accomplish the same thing as throwing all these in the override?
Page: 1 of 1