Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part V: The Threefold War

Page: 3 of 10
 Cyborg Ninja
11-04-2008, 5:31 PM
Wrath quickly jumped into the room and looked around, nothing. He was so sure that she was in the room that he blew his cover to attack. Within minutes a group of soldiers ran to the source of the noise to see what the commotion was about. When they arrived however they found nothing but a broken down door; they quickly began to scan the area. Wrath jumped down from his spot and attacked the group. The soldiers fired their blaster rifles as Wrath deflected the shots back at them. The soldiers fell to the ground helpless before the armored man in front of them.

Good, now I have live baitWrath thought to himself.

Wrath yelled as loud as he could down the hall.

"Jedi Master Kaltas, come out now and these soldiers will be spared!"
 JediMaster12
11-04-2008, 8:55 PM
"More likely he was," Andros replied, "There are always ways to tell and my people speak of a gift to read auras which is a lto easier than reading minds." He shrugged his shoulders to hide the fact that he was one who possessed such a gift.

Jun-la knew that it was a cover up for that and didn't say anything. It was a common trait of the family to never boast about powers or anything like that. Very humble except for certain family members that believed cards should be played to gain power. Jun-la diverted her thoughts from that and said, "Yes. I think though that perhaps we should practice a bit don't you Kalla?" It was a hint to practice some of the traingin they had been doing.

Little Andros who had caught on to his master's suggestion said, "Yes master. It is a good idea. It will help bring focus." He looked at his sister.

Tonatius thought about his answer before saying, "Feelings are not as easily disguised unless you have the practice." He then did a smooth turn and ended up sitting in a meditative position. It had been so fluid that it looked like a dance. "Feelings tell much about a person cousin. Perception gives you sight."

Greea was on her way to the ship when she sensed the intruder. She knew that she must stand up to him since she couldn't just abandon the soldiers. She told the soldier who went to fetch her to contact Master Kenobi on Amshrey and tell him what has happened. She used Master Andros' unspoken name because it was a code. It meant something serious was happening.
She then turned to go back with her lightsaber in hand. She could hear the intruder telling her to come out. With movements of silence that she had practiced, she crept up behind the intruder and said, "You reveal too much too quickly. Not a good trait."
 Alkonium
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
(@JM12:So, is anything actually going to happen with that other RP you were trying to start? I was looking forward to it.)

"You're probably right. It'll give me something to think about while we're waiting for my parents to get here." Kalla replied, though her thoughts were also drawn to Andorra, but didn't mention in, as it would suggest that she was unable to prioritise.

"She makes it seem so easy. She didn't even hesitate to say that she was at least partially like me. Were you and she ever..." Andorra asked, not feeling the need to finish that last sentence.
 JediMaster12
11-05-2008, 2:29 AM
((I'll start it. I was hoping that someone would take the witch and teh scholar but we can worry about that later))

Jun-la and Andros both guessed what Kalla's mind was one. It was Jun-la who made the first move though. She said, "The mind can be clouded with thoughts but with time to organize them, things become much clearer. Come, we should fetch Matton and Tonatius." She made the Avalonian gesture of beckoning Kalla to come with.

Tonatius had expected the question. His cousin was the inquisitive sort and had a way of asking roundabout questions that required someone used to it to circumvent her. He replied, "Her forthrightness is what I value in our friendship. It is possible to love without intimate feelings."
Tiye had overheard Tonatius' reply and was curious herself as to his relationship with the Kaltas girl. She knew that love to an Avalonian meant different things depending on the relationship. From what she could tell Tonatius was talking about the love between friends. It opened the door for her to get to know him but it was something that she was shy of doing, at least with him.
Matton had watched the display and commented to Tiye, "Kid's not bad. I'm getting somewhat better at your Avalonian/Jedi speak."
"They are not the same," Tiye replied.
"They sound alike."
"And I suppose you use that when you speak to the daughter of Lord Starlighter?" Tiye had struck below the belt but she wasn't blind.
Matton grew on the defensive. "What do you mean by that?"
"My people are taught to watch and be patient. Things reveal themselves even if a person has a lifetime of practice."
Matton was saved from replying when Jun-la walked in followed by her apprentice and Kalla. He stood respectfully and in a side whisper said, "Keep your thoughts to yourself."
"I keep secrets not break them," Tiye replied also showing respect.

Jun-la had seen the exchange but chose not to say anything. Whatever it was about was for them alone. She said, "While we wait, we decided to train. It would be a good practice."
Matton, understanding what that meant replied in his scoundrel way, "Got nothing better to do."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Wrath remained perfectly still as the rodian spoke from behind him. If he were to turn to face her, she would cut him down before he could even get his saber out.

"I'm so glad you could join us Master Kaltas, it is an honor."

Wrath looked at the soldiers in front of him giving him an idea. His hand slowly went down his side as he continued speaking.

"I must say I was expecting to hear the voice of an old hag, its nice to hear that I was wrong for once."

He grabbed one of the thermal detonators and tossed it right into the group soldiers. He forced her into choice, either way he planned on continuing this conversation face to face.
 JediMaster12
11-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Greea had seen the movement and was not going to let the soldiers die. Using the Force adapted from a technique that Andros taught her when teaching her how to keep her mind on battle while keeping something afloat, she sent the detonator flying out of the area and over the ledge of the platform where it landed with a loud bang. She raised a brow and said, "I suppose you thought it would be difficult?"
 Cyborg Ninja
11-05-2008, 1:01 PM
Wrath watched as the detonator was lifted into the air and he made his move. He quickly turned to face her with his lightsaber in his hand. He looked the rodian up and down and from her appearance she didn't look tough. Wrath knew however that appearance had nothing to do with skill.

"For a padawan maybe, but not for a jedi master like you. If my intentions were to kill you Master Kaltas than I would have done so with a plan, not charging in here with brute force. I merely wanted to discuss your role in the war and offer you a way to end it. My master is quite fond of you Master Kaltas and wishes for you to join us. We can end this war and restore peace once more."
 JediMaster12
11-05-2008, 1:31 PM
"Hardly an interesting proposition given that you raise a saber at me," Greea replied dryly. She knew that the intruder was sizing her up and she in turn did the same. He looked like he could take her down but there were a few tricks up her sleeves.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-05-2008, 2:28 PM
Wrath chuckled, "Fair enough jedi master." Wrath placed the saber at his side but kept his hand on it. "I have not come here for confrontation, I have come with the offer of joining up with us in order to bring about the end of this war."
 Alkonium
11-05-2008, 10:41 PM
As Kalla walked past Tiye, she said to her, "He likes you, I can see it. And for the longest time I thought he preferred men." She was joking about the last part, but didn't know if Tiye would react in the same manner as Tonatius. She had seen the way Tiye had responded to Matton's nickname for her earlier.
 Corinthian
11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
A red bolt shot out of the darkness, scorching across Kadis' arm, leaving a bloody and blistered gash and a nice char mark on the floor. He yelped in pain, but not before triggering a three-bolt burst of laser fire that stitched the man from groin to throat. He slumped against the wall, smoke pouring out of his wounds.

"We have contacts. One tango down. Remain alert. Sharp, you got anything?"

"Negative, Captain. We lost contact with Demon after the power went out, though."

"Copy that." Kadis turned to Shayloh. "Boost your comm strength, try to contact Demon. Don't go above medium strength, we don't want the Imps catching our transmission."

Medium strength was pretty risky, transmitting powerfully enough to be audible over a kilometer, but they needed...his arm twinged, the Selonian fussing with it with her medkit.

"Fist, I'm fine. It's just a graze."

"Captain, this will hurt like hell as soon as the adrenaline wears off. Now, I can let you feel like you've got a hawk-bat digging around in your arm like you're smuggling granite worms, but you don't want that." He dug out a sharp of painkiller and jabbed it into the crook of his elbow. "Next time, stun first and ask questions later."

Kadis walked over to the dead man. A hole had been punched in his belly, chest, and throat. A pretty clean kill. He took a look at him. Imp uniform, olive, looked like a lieutenant.

"We have at least one squad of infantry in here with us. Probably split up to search the building..."

A hailstorm of red bolts cut through the corridor. Black-armored stormtroopers were visible at the end of it, nearly invisible in the dark corridors.

Shutting down the power was a mistake.

He leaned around the corner and sprayed fire, but these weren't conscripts. These were real Stormtroopers, and it showed. Three on eight, and the Stormtroopers were their peers.

This was bad. Real bad.
 JediMaster12
11-06-2008, 4:46 PM
"The scoundrel likes your brother's master," Tiye replied in a side whisper, "His other half prefers your friendship and loves you for that." The second part was a reference to Tonatius and his relationship with Kalla. She had spoken in a manner that expected Kalla to understand Avalonian thought and meaning.

Tonatius had heard Jun-la's request and said, "I will come. Perhaps my cousin and Tiye would join us. Mandalorian blood often needs time to vent feelings." He was referring to the exchange that had happened earlier and he knew that the Mando'a Avalonians couldn't help that part of them when they were passionate about their beliefs.

Greea looked at the intruder as if her were joking. She could sense evil within and wasn't going to fall for tricks that were best left to Sith students weak as kith pups. She replied, "War needs to end but the means to get there often lead us down places we don't want to follow."

It was a saying of Andros' when he justified a decision in a battle against the Rashikians. He was like his mother in the respect taht he would do what he could to keep casualities to a minimum.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-06-2008, 5:16 PM
This was going to be harder than Wrath thought.

"If we do not do something the bloodshed will continue. We come to someone with such a high status in the Republic as yourself because the Republic and the Empire will be able to work things out much better than the Rashikians."

Wrath than contacted Lord Virul with the force.

"Lord Virul she cannot be so easily persuaded, should I kill the rodian instead?"
 JediMaster12
11-06-2008, 6:35 PM
"When one sides with one in common cause it is difficult to dissuade another you are sincere," Greea muttered. She didn't have time for this since she needed to get to Amshrey. She only hoped that this intruder would not prove troublesome.
 Alkonium
11-06-2008, 7:30 PM
I want her alive. There is more to her than I previously mentioned. She's Lord Bodonawieedo's sister, and would be the perfect pawn in putting that scheming traitor in his place. She is also the wife of my greatest enemy. Virul replied. Good underlings were so hard to come by.

"And I prefer his, but I think he wants more than that from you." Kalla replied. "You're better for him that way than me. I know that now. His cousin, on the other hand, seems more interested in me than he ever was. I think she needs more than just friendship from me."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-06-2008, 8:13 PM
"Well I see you are not so interested in..."

Wrath moved both his hands up and fired a powerful force push. He then grabbed his lightsaber and activated the black blade. If she couldn't be persuaded than she would be taken captive.
 JediMaster12
11-08-2008, 10:38 PM
((I thinkk Greea wouldn't be close enough to get grabbed by Wrath. She wouldn't allow herself to be captured unless it was a stupid mustake on her part. Ahe was on alert so there was no way he could have grabbed her. Maybe we could fix that.))

Tiye kept the impassive face she had. She was not used to having her feelings discussed and she thought they couldn't be seen by the Jedi girl. She replied, "Feelings and thoughts are like a river."

She was stopped from saying more since Tonatius and Andorra approached. He asked, "Tiye of Clan Ordo, is there a place to train nearby?"

Tiye, aware that she could let loose her blushing any minute replied, "Yes. Would Lady Jun-la follow me?"

Jun-la had to save herself from rolling her eyes much to her brother's amusement. She was just Jun-la. Just because she was a descendant of the great Kirabaros and Revan didn't mean that they had to give her something she hadn't earned. Her father felt the same way and told her to just respect it. She replied, "Thank you Tiye." She hung back to speak to Andorra while they followed, "How feel you?"
 Alkonium
11-09-2008, 1:53 AM
"It's hard to say. I'm concerned for my mother's safety, but at the same time, thanks to Kalla, I feel better because I can express my feelings better, among other things." Andorra replied, not sure if others would approve of her homosexuality as quickly as Kalla or Tonatius. As if she had heard her thoughts, Kalla squeezed her hand and responded, "Relax, she's known about my bisexuality for a long time now, and it's never bothered her. I doubt it would be different for you."
 JediMaster12
11-10-2008, 12:14 PM
"The saying goes that love is blind," Jun-la replied, "What the heart chooses no one can take away."

"Nice words to hear Princess," Matton whispered low in her ear.

Jun-la couldn't help but go red in the face. There were a lot of things she could say at the moment but she wasn't one to fix the spotlight on her and her problems.

Greea felt the force of the push and saw taht teh intruder had activated her lightsaber. She had a feeling that it was an easy way or hard way situation. She grabbed her own lightsaber but didn't ignite it. She said, "And I thought you wanted to talk about our situation."
 Alkonium
11-10-2008, 5:29 PM
(In general, what would Avalonians' views on homosexuality be, anyway?)
"We should get to training." Kalla commented, pulling out her lightsaber, but leaving it inactive. She never understood why the Starlighters preferred swords, when their ancestor Revan preferred the lightsaber himself.

Komad's X-38 came out of hyperspace just outside the Avalon system, and at that point, he slowed down to just primary engines. As he made his way to Amshrey, he noticed the massive burnt patches in the planetwide forests, likely from an attack by the New Empire.
 JediMaster12
11-10-2008, 7:56 PM
((They believe that love has no boundaries, knows no distinction. Of course there are those who think it is wrong but in general it doesn't matter. There are tribes who have just only women))

Almost as if he had heard her thoughts, Tonatius replied, "The way of the sword is the beginning, the end, the one who makes many."

As if to clarify and having dealt with a similar experience with his master, Andros said to his sister, "The sword came before the lightsaber, Sis. The Avalonians respect that which began what we know. They pass on what they know to those that are both worthy and willing to learn. Sort of like the Jedi."

"Exactly," Tonatius replied. He had pulled out the sword that had been given to him by the Water Benders. "It has been said that the greatest of battles will be fought with the sword."

"It's all well and good though but hokey religions and ancient weapons aren't a good match for a blaster at your side kids," Matton interrupted. He pulled out his blaster and laid out a few shots that struck a few trees.

"Is that so?" Jun-la asked in a dangerously sweet tone. She smiled along with it.

Her brother Tulre recognized it and stood by Kalla, Andorra and young Andros. He was grinning from ear to ear. In a side whisper he said, "Watch this."

"Hey the only thing that matters is what's in your gut and quick instincts," Matton replied. He returned the smile with a cocky grin.

"Really?" Jun-la said. Then as quick as a flash she whipped out Sanglumina and held its sharp edge dangerously close to his throat. "The only way to respect that which exists is to train and see what it does." She eyed Matton with a fire in her eyes and suddenly wished that he would kiss her oblivious to the looks from everyone.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-10-2008, 8:19 PM
Wrath chuckled once more at her comment.

"So let my actions speak for me" he shot back.

Wrath took his left hand and put it behind him. He fired another force push this time propelling himself towards the rodian jedi. He swung his saber down diagonally on her left side with the assistance of the force push.
 Alkonium
11-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Kalla could see connection between Matton and Jun-la, but made no comment on it. "Aside from the blade being energy instead of steel, a lightsaber would still qualify as a sword in that respect. Of course, training to use one is considerably more difficult due to the weightless blade." She commented. As she said this, the group noticed an old X-38 touching down in one of the hangars.
 JediMaster12
11-12-2008, 2:10 AM
Greea whipped out her lightsaber and blocked the blade. She had no desire to fight but to get to her daughter. She said, "You wish to fight rather than speak?" She then knocked the offending blade away. "Then I will do what I must."

"Actually Sis, the sword is harder. There are maneuvers that cannot be executed with a lightsaber," Andros replied to his sister. "Danger of lost limbs and the moves are intended for something worse than a lightsaber." He shrugged his shoulders slightly as if he were uncomfortable.

Tonatius understood and said, "I believe there is a teaching that says one is not better over the other. Each has a particular strength. You must figure it out and use it."

Tulre, who had been enjoying the show added, "The Jedi used the same thing." He then said to his twin, "Sis. Perhaps we should pay attention to the hangar bays?

Jun-la who had been staring at Matton, her sword still at his neck, didn't move. She replied, "That would be Jedi Komad. Perhaps we should talk and then work on a strategy." She then ran the edge of the blade gently along Matton's neck so he could feel the coolness but not be harmed by it. When she lowered it she smiled a coy smile and walked towards the hangar. She spotted her father and Master Reyvan heading there.
 Alkonium
11-12-2008, 7:28 PM
"Though a lightsaber can cut through things a sword cannot, your opponent will certainly bleed more from a sword." Kalla commented, remembering how lightsabers will cauterise the wound, while a vibroblade was designed to widen it. As she walked towards the hangar, her concern for her father dominated her thoughts more and more.

Komad stepped out of his X-38 and was relieved to see his son and daughter in person again. His appearance had improved since Kalla had last spoken to him: his hair was now combed semi-cleanly, and aside from a few missed spots and some minor shaving wounds, he was now clean shaven again. "It's good to see you again." He said to the group.
 JediMaster12
11-13-2008, 4:15 PM
"It is good to see you again young Komad. The journey has treated you well," Andros replied in the formal manner of the Avalonians. His eyes swept over Komad's person, ignoring the hastily put together appearance. He knew it was for the benefit of his friends and not himself. "Your daughter thought that it would be best if you paid us a visit.

Andros looked at his father and could tell that he was still conflicted inside. He only hoped that his sister and his auntie would be able to see eye to eye with him. He trusted his master and her father greatly. They didn't assume to be infallible, they just saw things differently and perhaps that thinking outside the box would help them in the future.
Out of the corner or his eye, he saw another fighter come down. As it came closer to land he said, "Father, Aunt is here."
 Alkonium
11-13-2008, 10:25 PM
"I needed to get off Rhen Var anyway. Too many familiar ghosts." Komad replied. Not only were the Kaltas Family Tombs there, but that was also where he lost his right hand, and where Scooter Tory committed suicide. Being here as well was difficult, as Darth Mortis had briefly taken control of the system during the Resurrection War and rebuilt the Death Star here, where he had been held captive and tortured for six months. He watched as a second X-38 landed in one of the other hangars. "Let's go meet her then." He said to his son.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Wrath was impressed by the rodian's counter. Not many could knock his saber off so quickly especially someone like her.

"You are indeed worthy of the title Jedi Master but let's see how long you last."

Wrath took a step forward and swung his saber at her's with his right hand while quickly stepping on her right foot with his armored boot pushing down on it.
 CommanderQ
11-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Mandalore Space
0900 hours

Mandalorian mercenary/bounty hunter Garrick Derekil sat in the cockpit of his modified Fire-Spray Assualt craft, Ad'ike. Garrick undid his flight straps and stood up and stretched.

"Where have you been, Garrick, lifes boring when you don't do anything new," said feminine disembodied voice.

Garrick smiled under his black helmet.

"You know, Kerra, it's the times when everything is quiet that I take advantage of most," he said back.

Kerra was the artificial intelligence installed into his ship, she had been more then a help countless times but had a tendency to become impatient when things were going too slow.

"Well, any new news around, Kerra? Besides the Imp attack at Avalonia or something like that?"

"Nothing yet, Mand'alor."

Garrick twitched a bit in surprise, "Oh, I'm not Mand'alor...yet, Kerra. That will have to wait until I return to the clan."

Kerra did something that sounds like a tsk, "You know, you really should try to get alot of your goals quickly in life."

Garrick sat down again and began warming up the controls for a hyperspace jump.

"Well, Kerra, I have the life of a hunter. Patience is my best weapon, impatience is my enemy."

Kerra laughed aloud, "You know, you're cute when you don't make any sense."

The Mandalorian chuckled and reattached his straps.

"Well, Kerra, let's see what's new on the list of bounties."

Kerra brought up an image on the aft viewscreen. There were only 5 holograms today, in other words, these 5 had the biggest price tags.

Garrick used his helmet command panel to flip through the different bounties. The first was for the Hutt Cartel, target: a man by the name of Bol'roon Sevill, a Twi'lek who had recently angered a hutt named Bolgo. Garrick rolled his eyes, I've had enough di'kut criminals, he thought.

The next was an Imperial, Virul was his name: Sith Lord was his title. Garrick rolled to the next one out of lack of interest. The next, Imperial by the name of Wrath, he was skipped as well. The last two were part of the so-called "Republic." A Komad Kaltas and a General Valmar. The price for Kaltas, though, was two times larger and presented by the Imperials, who paid quickly and efficiently. Garrick loved being paid fast, despite his morals of justice and order. Garrick looked at his cabinet, filled with his trophies. He had only a few lightsabers. Garrick grinned.

"Well, Kerra, I think I need another lightsaber for my collection. Plot a course for the Amshrey system."

Kerra giggled and began to plot the hyperspace course. Garrick turned off the lights in his helmet and tried his best to get some sleep...
 JediMaster12
11-15-2008, 2:47 AM
Greea didn't take kindly to having her foot stomped on by a metal boot but she kept the pain from her mind. Before Kalla and Andros were born Master Andros had been teaching her pain techniques. He said in his almost school boyish way, "Learning about and embracing pain can shield you from it."

It had worked then and Greea focused to have it work now. She ignored the pain in her foot and deflected the incoming blow and did a quick move with her free foot to give a hard kick to the lower back.

Andros accepted Komad's reply, understanding the feelings. Memories are hard to forget especially those that spurned strong emotions. Alkéa had the same problem years before and sometimes struggled with it which was why he was hoping she could help.

He watched as the said woman jumped from her fighter and launched herself at Reyvan with a strong embrace. He waited until she greeted everyone before stepping forward. He said, "Welcome to the forest world Alkéa."

Alkéa returned the greeting with, "To see the worlds of Avalon is seeing an inner beauty full of peace." She gave a smile and leaned up to give the customary salute to the cheek.

She hadn't changed much except become much more tougher now that they were at war. She hadn't suffered too much since she had her family with her. Still she was bothered and it started when she jumped down and noticed her brother. He had cut her off from his feelings for awhile and she was concerned. She turned to face him and said, "Brother, you hide much from me."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-16-2008, 1:08 AM
Wrath was impressed, she seemed not to be affected by the attack on her foot at all. Suddenly she kicked him in the back causing him to inch forward almost hitting his own blade. Wrath recovered with another swing at her saber and throwing his left fist right at her eye hoping to stun her.
 Alkonium
11-16-2008, 7:31 PM
"I'm sorry. I've been shutting everyone out in my search for ways stop Virul for good. No more of it." Komad replied. He has hurt you just as much as he has hurt me. He said to her through the Force. Others didn't need to hear it. Kalla was relieved to hear her father say that the secret would stop. He was getting better now that he was with family again. "Who are they?" Andorra asked Kalla, holding her hand. "That's my father and my aunt." Kalla replied. "So that's what you meant. Then your mother is?" Andorra asked. "A Rodian? Yes." Kalla told her. "She should be here soon actually. She's leading the Republic forces on Mustafar."
 JediMaster12
11-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Greea ducked but still felt the sting of skin scrapping. It was not a full fledged punch since it didn't make contact but it stung still. Her foot now feet, she maneuvered to a stronger position. She needed to find some way to get to the hangar bay and retreat.

It hurt yes but I came out of darkness. Master Andros understands. Alkéa looked at her brother with a slight smiel before saying out loud, "I am glad that we can work on our mission."

"Indeed," Andros added in his quiet way. He turned his face towards the sky and seemed to study the cloud formations. Out of habit and sensing along the lines of their father, the twins looked upward as well.

Tonatius who had stayed back with Andorra and Kalla said, "That's why my other half calls her Twodian." He caught sight of the three Jedi looking upwards. He then said, "It often amazes me how my people can see beyond the worlds they live in." Hardly a telling statement but he was bringing attention to it in a roundabout way.
 CommanderQ
11-17-2008, 1:29 PM
The sound of the ship coming out of hyperspace woke Garrick from his deep sleep. The ship rocked forward, almost throwing Garrick out of his seat.

"Whoa, ease up there, Kerra! Just because I'm wearing straps means you can hurt the engines!"

Kerra snickered, "C'mon boss, live a little!"

Garrick unstrapped and stood, stretching out the kinks in his back, "I thought I was living a little. A full amount of sleep always helps before a mission!"

Kerra sighed, "Shab, Garrick, you know what I mean..."

Garrick smiled under his helmet, "No, I'm afraid I don't."

Kerra sighed angrily, "You're impossible."

Garrick began the global scan of Amshrey to find Komad's position.

"Well, I'll probably remember what you're talking about sometime or other."

"That's an improvement."

The scanners beeped as a possible location was found. Garrick pinpointed the position and started the descent planetside.

"Looks like our Twi-lek friend has a miniature pillbox near one of the mountain ranges, hiding are we?"

Garrick used his helmets advanced monitors to zoom in on Komad's position. Strangely, Garrick found three individuals staring straight up, but Garrick was to far up to identify what species.

"Kerra, bring up the cloaking shields and give a ring to my younger brother's fleet at Mandalore. Tell him that I have something that could bring in a sizeable purse of money for our clan."

Kerra giggled, "You want me to contact Barek? Shall I have him also give your love to your mother?"

Garrick sighed, "Well, let's stop joking around, the mission is all right now."

Kerra sighed and went serious again, "Okay, Boss, one message comin' right up."

Garrick sat down in his seat again began warming up his ships weapons.
I think I may be catching a bit more then a Jedi, thought Garrick.
 Alkonium
11-17-2008, 5:20 PM
"Do you sense that?" Komad asked. "Another ship, coming here." "Could it be Mom? I know she's on her way here." Kalla asked her father. "I don't sense her. I can't tell who would be onboard." Komad replied. "Track that ship. It could be important." He then told Andros.
 JediMaster12
11-17-2008, 7:40 PM
"Not your mother," Andros replied absently, "She's still on Mustafar. I sense..."

Jun-la, who had not been focusing on the same things said, "Not a friendly."

Tiye who had been listening to the conversation picked up Jun-la's comment on the ship. She barked an order into her comlink and said, "Interception on the way. I suggest we move away from the docks."

"Agreed," Jun-la replied looking at the faces looking at her. She glanced at her father who was still staring at the sky. She reached out to gentle touch him with the Force and remind him that there were others on the ground.
 CommanderQ
11-17-2008, 8:13 PM
"Target locked, Boss! The nuke is locked!" announced Kerra.

Garrick nodded and proceeded to examine the bunker of sorts. Suddenly, the individuals who had been watching the sky carefully began to move back into the building.

"Shab, they know! Kerra, is that cloaking shield working?"

"Boss, they're Jedi, you know, that whole sensing everything and everyone motif."

Garrick sighed, "Break off the lock, I can't afford losing this one, the price is too big and the stakes too high. Prep the ship for landing."

Kerra beeped an affirmative and the ship began the descent. Garrick stood and walked over to his armory on the far side of the ship. There he examined the large black container that held his most prized possesion, cortosis armor.

"I think that the only way in is through the front door..."

Garrick opened the container and began to arm up.
 Alkonium
11-17-2008, 11:28 PM
As the group went inside, Kalla asked Andros. "Shouldn't she have left Mustafar by now? Even with the New Empire fighting with the Republic over the Droid Factories, she should have been able to reach her ship and get out of the system already." Curious about the relationship between Kalla and Andorra, Komad said to Andorra, "So, you must be my daughter's girlfriend. I'm Kalla's father Komad." Andorra shook his hand and replied. "I'm Andorra."
 JediMaster12
11-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Andros had been brought out of his reverie by his daughter. He followed the group inside in a thoughtful mode. He listened as Kalla asked him about her mother. He replied, "Something has occurred. I sense that it might be the same force that took the Lady Governor." His formal use of title was habitual in the presence of others. Even though the governor was family, respect was be given for her authority, one he kept since refusing the governorship many years ago. He looked at Kalla and gave a slight smile, "I am sure your mother knows what she is doing. She asked me a favor of help before she left."

Tonatius was with his cousin when Komad introduced himself. He gave a slight nod of respect and said, "Family is important don't you think Master Komad?" It was his subtle way of referring to his cousin as family.

Tyrannus was in a rage. The fool Virul may have had a good plan but he didn't respect those that had more power than he. The idiot couldn't possibly understand that their master had lived through the ages and seen it all yet he was still superior. He made a point of saying that to Virul as they were waiting to hear from Wrath, "You have not seen what the master has seen. You do this he will be displeased."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-18-2008, 3:57 PM
Wrath hoped back slightly and laughed.

"Alright Master Jedi, let's see you handle this one"

Wrath pulled out the vibrosword in his other hand and charged with the saber. He smacked his saber against hers and with his other hand he swung the sword at her. While his left hand was swinging downward he thrusted his saber forward with the intention on stabbing her.
 Alkonium
11-18-2008, 5:17 PM
"A favour?" Kalla asked, curious if it was about her father or not. She knew that her mother was especially worried about him

"Very much so, Tonatius. The Archives were never the only reason I went to Rhen Var." Komad replied. "You're related to him?" He then asked Andorra. "I'm his mother's cousin, but for simplicity's sake, he just says I'm his cousin." Andorra replied. Komad raised a brow, considering how Kalla acted around Tonatius two years earlier.
 JediMaster12
11-18-2008, 7:05 PM
"Not your father little one though she is rather concerned about him," Andros reassured Kalla. "No she asked my help in some of my people's training. Some of the more difficult and lost methods."

Seeing that she was looking a little lost he explained, "Your mother sensed that she needed something that was traditionally not of the Jedi way. She asked for my help and as sworn to blood oath, I did."

"As I said Master Jedi, Family is important. Memories as well but sometimes they bring much pain," Tonatius replied, not at all put out by the raised brow.

Greea was ready for it and backflipped out of harm's way. Andros had taught her well regarding acrobatics but she was aware that she had no where near the flexibility that Jun-la had. Part of it had to do with age and the other part was that she had started learning how a few months ago. She had begged Andros to help her and he agreed.

She had to admit that he was rather quick to say yes. His response was that it was blood oath. She didn't understand it and if she had asked, he would have just further confused her. Better to ask when there was actual down time.

Greea righted herself up and held her lightsaber out. Going against double blades was like going up against two people. Thank the Force for my son and his master, she thought. She looked at her opponent and said, "You are good but you have much to learn."
 CommanderQ
11-18-2008, 8:34 PM
The Ad'ike had landed without problem, and hopefully, without being detected. The entrance to the ship opened and Garrick walked out.

"Kerra, warm up the defensive mechanisms and scanners. I don't want any surprises while we're here."

The computer intelligence agreed, "Good idea, boss. Oh, by the way, look up."

Garrick did so, right in time to see his brother's fleet of Mandalorian heavy battleships arrive out of hyperspace.

Garrick's helmet comm crackled to life, "Garrick! It's your brother, where are you Ad'ike?"

Garrick responded, "Su'cuy brother, I'm on the surface, about to collect a bounty on some Twi'lek Jedi."

"Ahh, brother, has he been nuetralized yet? Or do you need the firepower of the clan, Ad'ike?"

Garrick sighed, "Stop calling me little one, even if you are my older brother, Barek. Yeah, I might need some support. Stand by 'till my next call, see if you can start a blockade."

Barek chuckled, "Brother, we're here to help, not to start a war..."

"Barek, I...."

"Hold it, Garrick, we'll hold here, a good fight every now and then is healthy to us Mandos."

Garrick smiled and shut off the comlink. He looked at his ship.

"Take care, Kerra."

"You, too, Garrick, be very careful."

Garrick nodded and prepped his heavy weapons and sniper rifle. He then began the trek through the forest to Komad's bunker.
 Alkonium
11-19-2008, 12:03 AM
"I had no idea." Kalla commented, only to be hushed by her father. "Keep quiet, he's here." Komad told her, sensing the bounty hunter. He wondered who he was after, but took out his lightsaber regardless of who it would be. Kalla quickly went over to Andorra and held her hand, taking her lightsaber out with the other.
 JediMaster12
11-19-2008, 12:47 PM
It was Tiye who put a hand to Komad's shoulder warning him to stay back. She raised her comm and barked an order that was a mixture of Avalonian and Mando'a. She then withdrew her sword, one that had been passed down her family over the centuries and inched forward. She whispered, "He will come but will be met with resistance. Let him bring the fight to us." To Kalla she said, "Take the governor's daughter out through the back."

Andros wasn't put out by Tiye taking charge. It was her homeworld and he was the guest. He knew that Tiye had many obstacles for intruders and he trusted the people here. He heard her give the order to remove his cousin's daughter. It gave him an idea. He said, "Tulre, Jun-la, take them to visit the trees."

Jun-la and Tulre understood what it meant and beckoned Andorra to follow. Matton out of habit and his feelings for Jun-la followed along with Tonatius and Jun-la's apprentice. He had no idea where they were going but he trusted the Avalonians. They never did anything by halves even if they were difficult to understand at times.

Andros watched them leave and said to Komad and Alkea, "You want to stay? We will find them later."
 CommanderQ
11-19-2008, 1:00 PM
Garrick had reached his vantage point in the trees. He was on a hill overlooking the bunker. Garrick put on his stealth belt and activated, becoming one with the forest. Suddenly, something caught his eye, the group he had been watching had split up, and one of the groups was heading towards the forest where Garrick hid.

"Shab! They know I'm here..." Garrick whispered into the silence of his helmet.

Garrick prepped his jetpack in the case of a tight situation. He then lied down and took out his heavy caliber FFG7 Sniper Rifle and checked its sights. The target, Komad, was standing near an opening, nearly the perfect target. Garrick flipped the stun button and lined up the cross hairs of his scope with the Twi'lek's forehead. Suddenly, someone put a hand on Komad's shoulder, an armored hand. Garrick quickly adjusted his helmets audio interceptors and picked up a transmission in Avolonian, and his native Mando'a.

" You Di'kut, my own people....why do they have to be here. They're in the way, though." Garrick said aloud. He then flipped on his comm.

"Kerra, be prepared for a fast extraction job."

"Sure thing, Boss, this place is weird as it is, I'll be ready."

Garrick nodded and turned the comm off again. He then tried his best to reacquire his target. Komad stood nearly alone in the target zone, just waiting to be picked off it seemed. Garrick lined the sights up again.

"Oya," Garrick said.
 JediMaster12
11-19-2008, 2:07 PM
Tiye had made a movement to block the view to Komad and actually began moving him more away from a vantage point. She was saying, "Let them bring the battle to us. Only cowards attack from afar."

Andros nodded in agreement as he moved his position to scan the trees with his green eyes. He knew they were out there and at one point he looked straight at the attacker. He muttered aloud, "So they watch as we watch but they shall come to us."
 CommanderQ
11-19-2008, 2:22 PM
The biggest bounty in the galaxy stood in the middle of Garrick's cross hairs, the small red target moving over Komad's skull. Suddenly, Komad was moved away, and the Mandalorian women got in the way.

"Shabuir, muli mhi sec'hul' di'kut na'roshka!" Garrick said into his helmet.

"Hey brother, was it me, or did I hear some pretty colorful language from you?"

Garrick twitched suddenly from surprise, "Barek, don't use the comlink now I,uh, never mind. Prep some commandoes for me, I may need help. We've got Mando'a guards here."

"WHAT!"

"Yes, we do,"Garrick said. He then thought carefully about his sniper rifle, and after a moment of remembering the Warrior code, put it away.

"Can you indentify which clan?" Barek said.

Garrick looked carefully at the group moving towards him and then at the women in front of Komad. There colors and insignias were very familiar.

"Clan Ordo, I think."

"Shab...bloodline of Canderous, this isn't good. Are you planning to remove them?"

"Not much choice for that, Brother. They've got me tagged for killing."

"Well, avoid it if possible, these are fellow Mandos, I may want to speak to them, should we get an oppurtunity. The Derekil clan could use support in these times."

"Not a good time for negotiations, but I'll see." Garrick shut off the comm link and prepped his cortosis knives. He looked at the group approaching him and took a combined Flash-Frag grenade. He then aimed carefully, and waited. One of the aliens that Garrick couldn't identify started speaking.

"Aliens do not make warriors." Garrick then threw the grenade and started his jetpack toward Komad's position.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-19-2008, 4:50 PM
Wrath laughed yet again at the rodian's response.

"Then teach me jedi master." Wrath said as he lunged at her yet again attacking her saber. This time however he used force lightning on his vibrosword and smacked it down right at her lightsaber handle.
 Alkonium
11-19-2008, 5:06 PM
Komad realised who the bounty hunter was after and stood up. "I have been hunted by far worse than you and I have survived. I was trained in the ways of the Force by The Mandalorian Jedi. Don't think you can surprise me, Mandalorian." He told Gerrick, activating his lightsaber.

Virul looked back at Tyrannus and simply said, "That is why you will always be someone's pawn. You fear their authority and remain content to be their underling. You will never understand true power."

Kalla quickly took Andorra out the back, following Jun-la and Tulre. "What's so safe about right here?" She asked.
Page: 3 of 10