Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

they had to take the fun out did'nt they.

Page: 1 of 1
 bloodoranges
08-28-2008, 9:38 AM
No limb hacking. what kind of SW game is this? Ratings waht a load of bollocks.
 TimbukTurnip
08-28-2008, 9:41 AM
[sigh]
look at the other posts complaining about limb hacking and force using and the fact this game isn't like JK II or the movies (which it isn't supposed to be) before making your own thread about something that has been complained about so much its boring.

and i have a lot of SW games, barely any have limb hacking, in fact the only one i can think of is JK II when you type in g_saberrealisticcombat 1-5
 bloodoranges
08-28-2008, 9:51 AM
[sigh]
look at the other posts complaining about limb hacking and force using and the fact this game isn't like JK II or the movies (which it isn't supposed to be) before making your own thread about something that has been complained about so much its boring.

and i have a lot of SW games, barely any have limb hacking, in fact the only one i can think of is JK II when you type in g_saberrealisticcombat 1-5

not having this feature is siht. the more complaint posts about it the better.if it bores you that much why bother posting.
 TimbukTurnip
08-28-2008, 10:06 AM
To try to stop people posting new threads about something old that we already have too many threads about. Why is it so bad that you cant chop people up? Battlefront I and II didnt have dismemberment, neither did the KOTORs (unless you count Kreia's hand, but you don't see that) and people still liked them.

and why would more complaint posts be better? its to late change anything.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they will be a cheat to chop people up, but if not, you'll just have to deal with it, they're not changing anything now.
 swphreak
08-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Hack limbs and force push visuals (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=191629)

Just 5 threads down.
Page: 1 of 1