Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ive found some secret moves in the demo here how to do them.

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthZayne
08-23-2008, 7:42 PM
Not really secret but you really need to pay attention to find them.

Everytime the apprentice swing his lightsaber if you pay attention you will notice a spark on his lightsaber , if you press X with enough timing the apprentice will execute some fancy moves that will add tons of damage and hits .

example you press X to swing then you press X during the spark you can also link more .

example : X then spark , X again then spark , X again then spark and finaly a X finisher.

That around 15 hits of lightsabers if its not more.

here my video..

please forgive me for my spelling ,that movie took me 3 hours to make because I was trying to figure out , how the Dazzle works and also how studio 10 work to edit the video.

hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_36NS-CaRU)

you can wach the video in high quality by selecthing it under the video on youtube.
 Ali1392
08-23-2008, 8:05 PM
you mean like where he swings his lights saber round his body hits the trooper about five times brings it round to the front and hts him about 4 times again before bating him away
 Da_Man_2423
08-23-2008, 8:05 PM
Yeah, I think anyone could figure it out if they just mash the buttons repeatedly, and just watch. I only wish we could use more combos in the demo.
 DarthZayne
08-23-2008, 8:08 PM
no and no if you mash the buttons you wont trigger the moves.

you have about 1 frame to trigger the moves , I wish I knew how to record video on my PS3 .

when the apprentice swing his lightsaber , you can notice a little spark on his lightsaber then if you press X right in time he will execute multiple hits ..

example you press X then you notice the spark you press X again for a total of 5 hits ..

because the first X does only 1 hit then the second will trigger a combo that add multiple hits.
 Da_Man_2423
08-23-2008, 8:10 PM
Yeah...just mash the buttons at random times, and eventually you would figure it out anyway. Not rocket science. Or read the manual once you get the game.
 Ali1392
08-23-2008, 8:13 PM
you play xbox right as x is jump on PS3's
 Da_Man_2423
08-23-2008, 8:16 PM
Yeah, well, DarthZayne probably should have mentioned he was playing on the 360 then. :)
 DarthZayne
08-23-2008, 8:20 PM
no sorry PS3 , I mean square I'm ***** tired too much overtime .

I also test on xbox360 every days so I mix thing up alot.
 itsame
08-24-2008, 2:06 AM
Thanks for this tip, i thought i had seen all the combos in the demo.
 DarthZayne
08-25-2008, 12:03 AM
here my video..

please forgive me for my spelling ,that movie took me 3 hours to make because I was trying to figure out , how the Dazzle works and also how studio 10 work to edit the video.

hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_36NS-CaRU)

you can wach the video in high quality by selecthing it under the video on youtube.
 Jacob Nion
08-25-2008, 11:25 AM
That was awsome. Great job
 Nicomon
08-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Really informative, i remember doing it once ingame, just didn't have any idea how.
 TimbukTurnip
08-25-2008, 1:25 PM
I found it easiest just to wait until the saber swing/swings have finished, then quickly press x to do the stylish - and longer - attack.

Also, on the topic of hidden moves:
There is a way to do a force repulse, although as i far as i can tell it has no effect.
Im not sure whether you have to hold down jump or press jump, i just press it repeatedly, but whenever you are knocked down, press it. The best way to test it is to find a volatile container, and do Saber Slam (when you jump in the air, hold down X and slam the ground) on the container, then try it. It doesn't do a full repulse (from floating in the air curled up), but he definatly throws his arms out and there is a transparent circle that expands from him.
Try it :D
 itsame
09-08-2008, 1:55 AM
Hey all. Not really a secret move, but i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet.

You can get a 'life drain' sith powerup in the first hangar of the demo. There is a bridge in the middle of the room above the imperial shuttle. Just have to jump up on its tail (which takes some practice) then double jump across to the bridge.

Ive got a feeling there might be a Jedi holocron up there in the full game, so its worth checking out ;)
 Aku
09-09-2008, 1:28 PM
They revealed it in the E3 interview with Gamespot. If you wait a moment before attacking again, longer flourishes that deal more damage will be executed.
They're not hard to use, you just need to know they're there. They didn't strike me as useful enough because of their lacking speed though.
I prefer keeping myself moving though if I want a stylish saber kill, those flourishes are the way to go ^^
Page: 1 of 1