Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Psychonauts in: "A New Beginning 2: Hot & Fresh From The Oven" The Epic RP

Page: 1 of 4
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 3:43 PM
~EXPLOSION~
IT BEGINS NOW.

If you choose to RP, please enter the password. ~beep beep boo boop bop~ Access Approved.

Please fill out the application

RP Name: WHAT THEY CALL YOU, SHAWTY?
Physical Discription: YO DAWG, WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?
Personaliy: WHAT ARE YOU LIKE, ALSO DON'T BE BORING.
Specialty Power: WHAT DO YOU DO BEST?
Notes: ANY EXTRA. RELATED TO A CAMPER? HAVING PSYCHOTIC ISSUES? GAY? PREGNANT? PUT IT HERE.

The COMMANDMENTS, Obay plz.
1. NO GOD RP PLZ
2. Off topic in (parenthesis)
3. Don't flame
4. Try to follow the damn story
5. Do not fight with eachother, because I swear to god I will kill your characters violently if you do. RESPECT, FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME.
6. Don't make up anything stupid. Stupid is allowed in small doses.
7. Try to keep things not too gushy mushy lovey dovey if the other person doesn't like it. Relationships are encouraged here, RP babies are a gift from Internet Jesus.
8. You may RP as more than one person if you can handle it. But if you RP as more than one, one of those MUST be a camper. As a matter a fact, please RP as more than one, considering there won't be many participating.
9. You can make other people say things, to move things along.
10. If you don't reply to a post withen 1 week, I'll PM you. If you don't respond to that PM, your character will be eaten by this cat ~holds up lion~

POST YOUR APPS NOW! JOIN THE FUN, THE MADNESS, THE DRAMA, THE ROMANCE, THE PSYCHONAUTS EPIC ROLEPLAY EXTRAVAGANZA!
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 8:24 PM
~beep beep boo boop bop~ Access Approved.
RP Name: Lixa
Physical Discription: 5'2" with long auburn hair(around midback)and always has tips and bangs dyed (the color veries from day to day) has baracelts up her left arm and wristband on her right. always has an mp3 on her and jeans
Personaliy: random and crazy at times. usually a smart-ass and is not a morning person. she will beat up anypne who will get in her way and is stuborn
Specialty Power: telekinses and pyrokinses
Notes: sometimes acts like a whore when she is really a virgin and is perverted. doesnt like sharp objects(knifes, etc.)unless held by her
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 9:04 PM
~swipes member card~ Access Approved.

Also, all these kids are gonna be 13, OG camps kids will be 15, and All 3 councelers are available to be played by anyone participating.

RP Name: Cecilia Lenore
Physical Discription: Dark Brown shoulder lenght wavy hair with sideswept bangs, clear blue eyes, often wears plain black tanktop, dark denim jeans, wayfarer's when outside, and black flipflops. Her finger and toe nails are very bright pink.
Personaliy: Very cool, calm, intelligent, and charismatic. Can kick Djibouti when necessary, but is kind the majority of the time.
Specialty Power: Hydrokinesis. VERY good at manipulating water.
Notes: Often refrences Star Wars of the Office, carries around a Dwight Schrute Bobblehead (GOOGLE IT, I HAVE ONE MYSELF) almost at all times. Had a sister who wasn't featured in the game go to camp, who left her all these nifty secret information thingies. (secret stashes, hiding places, stuff like that.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

RP Name: Milo Phage
Physical Discription: Tall, Lanky, straightish light brown colored hair medium lenght but not shaggy, like Jkras hair. Wears frameless glasses, denim knee length shorts, light blue t-shirt, white socks, and black low top chucks.
Personaliy: Typically quiet and to himself, when he makes good friends with someone he opens up, and is quite funny in a sadistic way. He's very easygoing and, if you're nice, friendly.
Specialty Power: Like his sister, invisability.
Notes: Milka Phage's younger brother, likes read and often has iPod which is very eclectic.

ALRIGHT, ANYONE ELSE CAN JOIN IN AT ANYTIME, Allie, would you like to start?
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 10:06 PM
nope...you can start this one and what about the counselors?!?!?
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Anybody who is participating in the RP (So far, you and me) Can control the counclers. So Sasha, Milla, and Morry are open domain.

~~~~~~~~
The fine scent of the outdoors was everywhere...outdoors at Whispering Rock. The sunlight shined through the trees as a car pulled through the open gates. It was a silver Chrystler Sebring with a convertable top. Kicking the door open, A girl hopped out of the front seat, the radio inside blaring Kate Nash, "Yeah I know mom." The girl said, hair flipping all over the place, "I won't get involved in any hijinx." She opened the back door and grabbed 2 big black duffelbags. The girls mom muttered something, but the girl spoke again, "Don't worry mom, I'll call you. Love you, bye!" Slamming the door, the girl hauled her dufflebags up the hill as the car pulled out of the gate.

Dropping her bags at the top of the hill, she looked around and observed her setting. "The famous Whispering Rock. I wonder where everyone else is?" She thought, and left towards the kids cabin area.
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Lixa sighed as she looked out the window of her dad's pickup. "why do i have to go? i already know what they are going to teach me. why can't i stay with you?" "you just have to okay" he dad said as they rounded the corner and went into the parking lot.
"bye daddy",she said as she hopped out and grabed her backpack. she turn and looked at him. "just make sure you dont kill anyone okay?" he said with a smile. she nodded as he left. she looked around and sighed. "time to meet my doom"
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Her bags dumped on a bunk bed, top bunk of coarse, Cecilia decided to walk around and observe the camp a bit more. A folded up piece of paper was in her pocket, given to her by her sister, listing all the secret spots the camp has to offer. Exiting the bridge between the cabins and the main lodge, Cecilia noticed a girl looking around. Being nice, Cecilia decided to walk up to the girl and introduce herself. "Hi there!" She yelled, waving to the new arrival.
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Lixa flinched and turned around. "hi", she said quietly. she looked at the girl with intrest. "so ummm who are you?", she asked as she approached the girl.
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
"The name's Cecilia. You must be new here." She extended her hand for a shake, when a car horn was heard at the bottom of the hill.
~~
"Thanks, Sis." Milo said, getting out of the car
"You'll need it." She said, pulling away. Milo stood at the bottom of the hill, backpack in one hand and dufflebag in the other. He let out a sigh and started trecking up the hill when he saw two girls standing up there, "Oh boy," he thought, "Where are the guys?"
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Lixa shook her hand. "i am Lixa", she said. she looked down at the hill to see a boy. she blushed and looked away.
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:24 PM
"Hey," Cecilia called down the hill. He continued to walk up to them, dropping his bags at his side when he reached them. "I'm Cecilia, this is Lixa." They all nodded at eachother.
"Is this it?" Milo asked, "Where's everyone else at?"
"I don't know." Cecilia said, "Lixa was the first person I saw, then you showed up."
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:27 PM
lixa nodded in agreement as she looked up at the trees. "well i'm going to put my stuff away"she quietly said as she left to go to the cabins. she found the girls' cabin and sat on the top bunk. she began to decorate her little area with posters of fairies and abstract art.(man we need some more people one this)
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:35 PM
(srsly. I thought Halo was going to join.)
Cecilia and Milo walked across the bridge to the cabin area, having small talk.
"So you've had family here before?" he asked, "My sister was here a few years ago when that brain kidnapping thing happened."
"Woah," She said, "That's rough. But yeah, my sister went here about 4 or 5 years ago. We're hydrokinetics, so we go here cause of the lake."
"Sweet. Speaking of the lake, do you think someone could be up there?"
"Maybe. We can toss your stuff in a cabin, and we'll grab Lixa and head up."
"Sounds like a plan."
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:39 PM
(remember you killed him and left him in a ditch) lixa sighed as she looked at her area. everything either had a rainbow,black,butterflies, or fairies on it. she looked outside and saw a shadow go by. she went out to investigate. then all you could hear was a scream
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:43 PM
(I NEVER KILLED ANYONE) "Oh snap." Cecilia yelled, running. Milo dropped his bags and ran hot on her heels, going to investigate the scream
"LIXA?" Cecilia yelled, "Lixa, where are you?" She then looked up and saw some shadowed being going into a cave up on a ledge. She then looked at Milo, who'd just caught up to her. "Can you levitate yet?" He shook his head no, "Take my hand." Grasping her hand, she activated her white levitation bubble and began to bounce up to the cave.
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:47 PM
(the first stage is denial...the second is acceptance)lixa shivered as the shadow passed over her.the shadow ran down the cave and dissappeared. she looked around to see that she was in a cave. "damnit"she said as she leaned against a wall
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, Milo held onto Cecilia as she floated down onto the ledge. Walking up to the enterence, Cecilia yelled "Lixa? Are you in there?"
"Yeah!" Milo yelled, "Where are you and what the hell happened?"
 alliespixie
06-16-2008, 11:52 PM
lixa looked up and shuddered. "i'm here and i dont know" she said as she walked up to the entrance of the cave. "well i am freaked out"she muttered as she sheilded her as from the sun with her hand
 DarthAve
06-16-2008, 11:56 PM
"Then something is obviously not right." Milo said, "Let's go investigate."
"Yeah, we were gonna head to the beach and look for any clues." Cecilia said, "and we were waiting for you. So let's go." Taking Milo's hand again, Cecilia jumped off the cliff and levitated down gently, Lixa following. They headed to the beach and began their search.
 alliespixie
06-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Lixa looked at the lake and then at the seagulls. one burst into fire as she snapped her fingers. she sighed as she began to look around. "what are we looking for?"
 DarthAve
06-17-2008, 12:07 AM
Cecilia stood at the end of the dock, sunglasses perched on her nose, "Any kind of hints as to where our councelers are." She said.
"Hey, guys," Milo exclaimed, "Check this out." He pulled a piece of paper off the note board and read aloud, "Dear children, We will be back at camp momentarily. Official psychonaut business has arose and we are dealing with it. Go wait in the main lodge until one of us returns. Signed Sasha, Milla, and Coach Oleander."
"So...official Psychonaut business?" Lixa said, "That might have something to do with that shadow."
"Whatever it is," Cecilia said, already walking up the steps, "We need to get to the main lodge. My spidey sence is tingling and something is probably gonna happen."
 Det. Bart Lasiter
06-17-2008, 12:44 AM
How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?
 alliespixie
06-17-2008, 2:33 PM
(wtf jmac...when did you pop in)lixa's eyes wideden at the sight. there were bats everywhere. she sighed as she put up a force feild around her and the other campers
 DarthAve
06-17-2008, 6:27 PM
Then, they all fell to the ground and died. "That was weird." Milo said, "I think I'm going to run instead of walk."
"Agreed," Said Lixa. They all ran up to the lodge as fast as they could and sat and waited... Meanwhile they had conversation.

(Allie, you can put in text for Cecilia and Milo to make the RP move faster.)
 alliespixie
06-17-2008, 11:15 PM
they all sat around the table looking around the main lodge. "sooo umm why are you guys here?"lixa asked as she looked around the lodge.
(i know but i don't like making a conversation with myself)
 DarthAve
06-17-2008, 11:20 PM
"Cause I felt like it." Cecilia said, "And cause I felt like making my powers a crapload better." She was TKing a book and floating it around.
There was a slight pause, "What about you Milo?" Lixa asked
"I have no idea how to do anything with my psychic powers.. or at least how to control them."
"Control them?" Cecilia asked
"I knew I was psychic when I had on and off spurts of invisibility. Also, it runs in the family."
"Hmm, that's cool." Cee responded, "So, where is everyone from, home life?"
 Det. Bart Lasiter
06-17-2008, 11:31 PM
oh snap avery you did not just edit my fear and loathing quote
 DarthAve
06-17-2008, 11:44 PM
(I did. and now, I emphasise. CHARACTER, GTFO. YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES)
 Det. Bart Lasiter
06-17-2008, 11:49 PM
FINE I AM THE ILLEGITIMATE MANCHILD OF THE ARCHMAGE HALASTER AND THE ARCHMAGE ELMINSTER AND NOW I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT
 DarthAve
06-17-2008, 11:54 PM
( You didn't enter the passcode, and you need an application...)
 Det. Bart Lasiter
06-17-2008, 11:59 PM
RP Name: Halminster
Physical Discription: Mildly retarded.
Personaliy: Faulknerian idiot manchild-esque.
Specialty Power: Magic Missile, turning people into whales.
Notes: Has a ninth arm on his left ass cheek.
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 1:47 AM
(wtf?)"well i am from a ranch in oklahoma, and as for my life...my mom hates me and my daddy loves me and i am basicly freak where i come from. oh and i don't like people in my bubble",she said as she scooted down the table
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 4:09 PM
"That kind of blows." Milo said, "I just live with my sister and my mom in San Fransisco, the average teenage life, nothing too special."
Another pause, "I'm from New York. Upstate, not the city. It's just my parents and I.. my sister moved out to go to college. I'm on my school's flute line, and I just ended a serious relationship."
"Really?" Lixa asked
"Yeah, that's mostly why I went to camp...cause we're neighbors." She nodded her head and her mouth grew tenser. Hopefully, some adult would show up soon....
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 6:45 PM
"how many times do i have to tell you darn kids that it will be 3 weeks before the burgers are done",someone yelled from the kitchen. "wtf!" lixa exclaimed as she jumped and was looking around the room like a spy.
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 7:07 PM
Cecilia looked to the kitchen and saw a man standing in there. "Oh hi...When did he get here?"
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 7:41 PM
lixa looked around. "i dont know but that scared me." she walked up to the counter and leaned over. "so umm who are you?"
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 7:53 PM
"The names Cruller" The man snapped back, "and the burgers ARN'T done!"
"I wasn't hungry..." Lixa responded, "Now do you know where the councelers went?"
"How should I know, I've been making this food for you kids!"
"Well," Milo threw out, "That was productive"
"What now?" Lixa asked, sitting back down.
"Now, we wait some more...and do something else....maybe a game." Cecilia suggested.
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 8:05 PM
"okay"lixa said as she searched around the main lodge and found a board game closet. "so which will it be...monopoly, clue, or uno?" she asked as she carried the games back to the table
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 8:13 PM
"Ugh," Milo smacked his head into the table he was sitting at, "Board games are dumb."
"What do you suggest, then?" Lixa asked, hands on hips sternly looking at him. Cecilia stared too, albiet not being in the conversation.
"Something not dumb. We're at a summer camp, let's go do outdoorsy things." He got up and headed for the door, "I am bored, and I am going to the lake. Have fun playing your board games." He left, tensly, leaving a bad feeling in the room.
Lixa or Cecilia didn't speak, than Cecilia broke the silence, "One of us should follow him..."
"Yeah... You go."
"Why me?"
"Cause, I'm not a fan of the water."
Cecilia just sighed and muttured, "Fine. Come get us if something happens..." with that, she got up and walked out, heading for the lake.
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 8:29 PM
lixa looked around the cabin and discovered crayons and paper.*color-time* she thought as she began to color. as she was coloring, the crayons began to float over to the nearst wall and began to write a message. *now for some blue...wtf*she thought as she couldn't find it and looked over at the wall. "omg.."
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 8:45 PM
Down at the lake, Cecilia found Milo sitting at the end of a dock, feet dangling off the end, peering into the water. She noticed he was muttering to himself, she needed to find out what though. Turning invisible, she took the quietest steps possible and snuck over to the dock by him. Standing about a meter behind him, she heard him talking to himself. "Stupid camp.." he muttered, "Why did I even have to go? Nothing interesting is gonna happen." Slowly, Cecilia placed a hand on his shoulder, scaring him. "Who's there?"
"It's just me." She said, turning visible again.
He let out a sigh, "Where's Lixa?"
"Still at the lodge. We thought someone should come down to see what's the matter with you."
"I'm just bored, is all. We've been here for about two hours and nothing has happened."
"Give it time.... things will happen." She looked at him and smiled, him grinning back. "Who knows, maybe even more kids will show up."

(Okay, I think I may create another few characters...cause this whole 3 campers thing isn't as fun as when there are a good 6 or 7...)
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 9:18 PM
(true enough and we need to recruit more people on this...or blackmail them or something) "i dont believe it.." she said to herself as the image displayed a message. "been kidnapped...need help... sign razputin". as lixa sat there and stared the image disappeared. "what the hell!" she shouted. "I SAID IT WILL TAKE AWHILE....darn kids and being all rushy rushy"
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 9:18 PM
(omg...i hit 5,000 and didnt know it)
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 9:29 PM
(Congrads, and I'll probably make more just for the heck of it.) At the dock, Milo and cecilia sat at the edge, peering out at the wreckage off into the distance "What is that over there?" She asked
"It was an insane asylum." Milo said, "That's where the whole brain hijacking thing happened, and it got destroyed in a major psychic battle. At least that's what my sister told me."
"Woah." Than fotsteps could be heard running down the dock steps. "YOU GUYSS" It was Lixa, she looked distressed.
"What's up?" Cee asked,
"Razputin! Somethign wrong!"
"Wait, Raz Aquato, the famous Psychonauts?" Milo asked
"Something in the lodge, he's been kidnapped!"
"Holy sheep." Cecilia said, "We need to make a plan."
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 9:33 PM
"we need to find the counselers"she wheezed as she held her sides. "we are just three people...what happens if we get ambushed..we need to at least tell someone something"she said as she sat on the ground. "man i hope i dont have to kill anyone...i just promised my daddy i wouldnt"
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 10:00 PM
(Alright, introducing the new characters right now. And guess what: TRIPLETS!)
Name: Michael, Ewan, and Annabelle Renard
Looks: All have dark brunette hair with hazel eyes, Michael and Ewan's hair cut short, but not buzzed, and Annabelle's long and straight. The boys wear regular jeans and a camp t-shirt(Michael's Grey and Ewan's Brown), and she wears black skinny jeans and a camp t-shirt, She wears navy flip flops, and the boys wear different chuck taylors.
Personalities: Michael is charismatic and friendly, Ewan is much more sensitive yet very sarcastic and a but narcisistic, and Annabelle and kind of a bitch, but is nice at heart.
Powers: Michael's is mind reading, Ewan's is levitation, and Annabelle's is clairvoyance.
Notes: Triplets, but not identical.

---
"Oh I never make a promise I can't keep." Said a male voice behind them, "Especially when it results in killing." It was a generally plain looking boy, standing in between another boy and a girl.
"Oh snap." Lixa said, "Are you who's responsible for this, cause if so I'll kick your ass."
"Lixa!" Cecilia said, "don't jump to conclusions! They look our age. Now, did you just show up or what?"
"Actually, yeah." Said the other boy, "I'm Michael. These are my brother and sister, Ewan and Annabelle."
"Nice to meet you, and see we have more people to help us."
"Help you?"
"Come to the main lodge. Lixa, Milo, and I will explain everything."
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 10:55 PM
"so that is basically everthing that has happened so far" Cecilia said. they were all sitting at a table discussing on what to do. "hey are the burgers done?" "NO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA KIDS THAT IT WILL TAKE 3 WEEKS"
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 11:05 PM
"Woah," Ewan said, "This is gonna be AWESOME! Let's go save him!"
"Uhh, don't you think we should wait for an adult?" Annabelle asked, "C'mon stupid, get a brainl."
"The only adult I've seen was this old guy, and I've been here the whole time." Cecilia said, "There was a note saying one of the councelers would be back soon, and to wait."
"Don't you think this might be a setup?" Mike asked
"Wait, explain?" Cee said
"Well, what if the councelers are off somewhere watching everything we do, and this is all an evaluation of how we react?"
"That seems logical, but it also MAKES NO SENSE" Ewan said,
"God, you don't have to yell!" Mike responded
"Wait, what if it's a different kind of setup. The criminals behind this are watching everything we do, and as soon as some of us leave camp, we're dead."
"Some of us leave...or stay." Milo said....
"Are you saying no matter what we do, we're not safe?" Lixa asked
"Exactly."
 alliespixie
06-18-2008, 11:08 PM
"hmmm i dont know about you guys but i am not going to sit around and get killed. so i am going to go back to the cabin and grabbing my gear". she said as she got up and started to head toward the kids cabin
 DarthAve
06-18-2008, 11:15 PM
"Let's all do that" Cee recommended. Everyone got up and started walking across the bridge, Cecilia falling behind a little. This situation seemed a little daunting, and someone noticed.
"Hey," She heard a voice say. Cecilia looked up from her feet and saw one of the triplets, Michael, speaking to her.
"Hi." She said back, "Well...how are you?"
"Oh, you know...about as good as anyone in this situation..."
Cecilia giggled a little, "Yeah... this is a lot for the first day." They smiled at eachother and walked on.
Page: 1 of 4