Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Psychonauts in: "A New Beginning 2: Hot & Fresh From The Oven" The Epic RP

Page: 4 of 4
 zelda 41
07-18-2008, 7:14 PM
Ziggy, Bill, and Hunter were all just floating around, until they heard a scream from a room. They saw Mike and Cee run towards it, so they shrugged and went in themselves.
Everyone was gone, causing the small group to shutter.
"Uh... toys?" Hunter asked, picking up a bear.
"Darlings, please get out of there. This room is a party killer," Milla's voice said over the loudspeaker.
They all turned their attention towards a toybox in the cornor. Ziggy walked up and opened it, reveiling an errie red and orange light. Ziggy looked down into the box, and screamed. She was somehow sucked into the box, causing Hunter and Bill to jump in after her.
"Oh... gott," Bill said, looking around at the creepy things. He then noticed Lixa, Cee, and Mike on the other side, slightly scared and shocked expressions on their faces.
"What the hell is this?" Hunter muttered, helping Ziggy off the ground.
"Miiiiiilla, why didn't you help us..."they all seemed to be cooing.
"Why did you let us diiie...."
"Miiiilla"
"Okay, let me out of here," Ziggy said, slinking to the floor again, trying to cover her ears. The voices seemed to be in their heads, causing a sickening to Ziggy.
"alright," Hunter said, picking Ziggy up, who was still trying to cover her ears and was scrunching her eyes shut. He called for Bill and the three got out of the room.
"What the god was that?" Hunter asked, putting Ziggy down.
Bill, who had his back to the two, turned around, reveiling crying. He wiped his eyes and shock his head.
"Umm, c'mon guys, let's get back to finding the top," Ziggy said, placing a comforting hand on Bill's shoulder.
 alliespixie
07-18-2008, 9:03 PM
"and to think i-i had issues" lixa stuttered as she jumped out of the box and into the room. she then went off on her way toward the top. "you know...i wonder what happened back then to make milla keep such a memory?"
 zelda 41
07-19-2008, 8:35 PM
(well then, dispite this being an awkward day in RD, i'm keeping the ball rolling)
The trio made their way towards a pinball-launching looking machine.... and they would be the pinballs.
"Um, no," Bill said, starring in disbelief.
"Um yes," Ziggy said, shoving Bill onto the spring thing before they were mauled by censers. She then made Hunter go, although he seemed more calm. Then it came her turn, and she went. But fell, missing the platform.
"Arg, dammit," she yelled, falling onto the track by censers. Bill was laughing, while Hunter watched her get up.
"You forgot to psi float! Hey, watch for censers," he yelled, while a group made their way towards her. Bill noticed while he was laughing a big purple button.
"Eh? Whats this?" he said, pressing it. Ziggy somehow flew up to the platform, screaming.
"Kickpoint activated!" boomed over the speakers. Ziggy glared at Bill, who was trying not to laugh.
 alliespixie
07-19-2008, 11:24 PM
(i'll say and i hope ave doesnt bust) lixa was jumping around collecting figments and finding out where certain tags go. "man finding these figments is hard with all of these lights" she muttered as she bounce through another figment. (this makes me want to play the game again..and i never did find all of the those figments)
 zelda 41
07-20-2008, 12:22 AM
(i don't think she will, she's strong. once thrik gets on, hopefully everything will be resolved)
The trio again made their way up, when they came to a checkered room that ended in a hole.
"This looks promising," Hunter said, jumping down. Bill and Zig followed and they seemed to be at a track.
"Children, sorry, but the race cannot begin until the others are here," Milla's voice boomed as the kids sat down to wait.
 alliespixie
07-20-2008, 1:06 AM
"wtf" lixa yelled as she lost concetration and lost her bubble due to milla's voice. she soon landed on a ledge. "okay now that freaked me out" she muttered as she got back on her ball and bounced up. she soon landed by a starting line. "hey guys." she yelled as she rolled over to them
 zelda 41
07-20-2008, 3:45 PM
"Hiya," Hunter yelled, and lixa sat down.
"Where the hell are the others?" Bill asked, pulling his nail file out of his pocket.
"The more important question, why do you carry a nail file?" Ziggy said.
"I need to look good."
"Right."
"It's true," Hunter said. "Back in Germany last year, he was probably prettier than most of the girls."
"....he still is," Lixa said, giggling.
"Are German girls ugly then?" Ziggy asked, causing Bill to spaz.
"GAH ZIGGY STFU,"
"Jeez Billa, stop PMSing all over us," Hunter sang.
"Ah, I kid, I kid Bill. You're the pretty twin," Ziggy said, causing Hunter to frown. She whispered something in his ear, and he blushed.
And out of nowhere, Ewan, Annabelle, and Milo showed up. They sat down, not speaking.
"So, where's Mike and Cee then?" Hunter asked.
"Psh, probably making out," Ewan said.
The group nodded and waited for the two.
 alliespixie
07-21-2008, 12:25 AM
(so yeah i am gone so see you around if i can get to a computer. see you in a month)
 zelda 41
07-21-2008, 10:21 AM
(well, i guess thread closed till eveyone comes back -.-)
 alliespixie
07-28-2008, 10:27 PM
(okay i am back but i dont think ave will get back anytime soon)
 DarthAve
07-30-2008, 9:52 PM
(HEY, LET'S GET THIS BITCH ROLLIN' :3)
"OW" Cee yelled, falling on the ground, She then looked up, and quickly rolled to the side, dodging Mike's fall. Slowly, she pushed herself up. "Ohhh... race?"
"Yep." said Ziggy, "Prepair to go down."
"Bring it." Mike said, standing next to Cee at the starting line
"Hey wait." Annabelle asked, "Does only the winner move on."
"Nope!" Milla's booming voice said, "Everyone is a winner here!"
"Oh..woo!" Cee said, "Let's get this race on the road."
"Alright, children!" Milla yelled, "On your marks....get set....GO, BABY, GO!" With that, the children all zoomed off, aimng to beat one another.
 alliespixie
07-31-2008, 1:58 AM
(YAYA!)
lixa shot off like a rocket. she ran up a pipe and was now race above. she soon went into a short cut and got mobbed by censors. "well damn" she muttered as she began to roll over them
 zelda 41
08-01-2008, 9:20 PM
Ziggy was lost from Hunter and Bill, when she heard yelling from a tunnel. Bill was getting pwned by censers, while Hunter was zooming off ahead. She smirked and went after him.
 DarthAve
08-01-2008, 9:27 PM
Cecilia and Mike were in a dead heat, dodging bumpers as they weaved through the coarse. "Nice job so far, Mikey." Cecilia said
"You haven't even seen my best, Cee." Mike called back, running through a point and hitting a speed boost, Cecilia hitting the same boost right behind him.
~~~
They all raced on and then, Mike turned a corner "THERE'S THE FINISH!" He yelled to Cee, who was right next to him. Than suddenly, they looked up and saw Lixa, Hunter and Ziggy falling from the sky. "Shoot. HERE!" Mike said, throwing his hand out. Cee grabbed onto it. "You ready?"
"Yeah."
Than, they ran through the last checkpoint and hit a speedbump. As they drew closer to the finish line, Lixa, Hunter, and Ziggy all landed next to them. The five moved at the same speed, it was a dead tie when they all hit the finish line. All five winning, with Ewan, Billa, and Annabelle close behind.
 alliespixie
08-01-2008, 9:29 PM
lixa fell over at the finish line."l-lets never do that again." she wheezed as she tried to catch her breath
 zelda 41
08-01-2008, 9:33 PM
They all caught their breath, and were directed to another room.
"Alright Children, in this room, you have to FLOAT. I'm in the next room, go!" Milla's voice boomed.

"Well then, Ziggy, you lead," Bill said, catching his breath more, and collapsing on Hunter's back.
"Biiiiilla, get off me," Hunter muttered to an unconcious Bill. Ziggy laughed and went off, Hunter tagging behind and carriing Bill on his back.
 DarthAve
08-01-2008, 9:52 PM
"Hey Mike," Cecilia said, chillin at the top of one of the small floating vents,
"What?" He was floating up to the top where she was. Quickly, she pulled out her finger and popped one of the bubbles. She giggled to herself, than floated over to the next one. "Very funny, Cee..." He floated right behind her as she reached a platform with a switch.
Punching the switch activated a fan in the middle of the room, spewing confetti everywhere. "WEE!" Cee said, basejumping off the ledge and activating her levitation ball in mid air.
 alliespixie
08-01-2008, 10:16 PM
"OMG BUBBLES!" lixa screamed as she ran around like an idot poping bubbles as she went. "i will name you bob, and you shirely and you can be levi" she said as she went around and started to name the bubbles
 zelda 41
08-02-2008, 5:41 PM
Ziggy, Hunter, and Bill went towards the middle of the room and activated their bubbles.
"Agh," Ziggy muttered as the fan kept blowing her shirt up. Hunter laughed as the two got to the ledge at the top. They stepped on, opened the door, and went into Milla's dance room.
"Hello Darlings," she grinned. "Here are some party favors for you three," she said, passing out the badges.
"Sweet," Ziggy said, as they were out of her mind.
"I guess we wait for the others," Hunter said, as Billa came to.
"Uhh? I got a badge? Sweet," He said, sitting up.
 DarthAve
08-02-2008, 7:25 PM
"Wee!" Cecilia said, bouncing on the wall bumpers and landing on Milla's platform. "That was sick."
"AHH!" Mike yelled, landing not so gracefully, AKA on his face. "Ow."
"You made it children!" Milla said, pulling Mike and Cee in for a hug, "I am so proud of you, darlings! Here are your merit badges."
"Yay!" Mike and Cee high fived.
 alliespixie
08-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Lixa sighed happily as she finished naming the bubbles. "hey guys. guys? damn i got lefted." she seethed as she floated up to the platform.
"hello darling, i see you got done naming all of the bubbles. well here is your badge and if you need to practice come back anytime." milla said as lixa got kicked out of her mind and landed back at the docks. "dang...that kinda hurt"
 zelda 41
08-04-2008, 10:28 PM
"Well," Ziggy said. "We're all done. Now what?"
"Head back to the lodge?" Hunter asked, everyone nodding.
They all got up and began to make their way back to the lodge, when an engine filled the sky.
"Oh for Christ sake," Bill said annoyed.
Hunter looked up and saw the ussal: Lobato.
"Haven't you been locked up yet?" Cee said, bored.
"Ibroke out, deary. Came to get my daughter.
Ziggy grabbed Hunter's arm as he spoke.
"If you want her, you'll have to go thorugh me, Kool Aid face,"
"Easily," Lobato said, coming full speed at the two.
 alliespixie
08-05-2008, 12:17 AM
"WTF!"lixa yelled as she put up a shield surrounding them. "man doesnt this guy like ever stop...man he is worst then my sisters..."
 zelda 41
08-05-2008, 4:03 PM
"psh, I have to live with him," Ziggy muttered. She gasped as Hunter picked her up and levitated out of the area.
"BILLA, DISTRACT HIM, NOW!" Hunter yelled, as everyone obliqed.
"You heard the man," Mike said, charging towards Lobato.
---
Hunter had Ziggy off at the GPC area, and set her down on a tree limb.
"Thanks, man," she said, looking down and blushing.
"It's what I do," Hunter said, sitting down next to her. He sat his hand down on hers, partcuily by accident, but by instinct as well. He blushed, but didn't move his hand. Ziggy smiled and looked towards him, as he looked towards her. They didn't seem to notice as their faces got closer, and their eyes getting sleepier. They were about an inch apart, when Ziggy was suddenly lifted into the sky, and Hunter was falling from the tree.
"Don't kiss my daughter, punk," Lobato yelled to a falling Hunter, gripping onto Ziggy, and blasting out into the sky.
 DarthAve
08-05-2008, 5:34 PM
Everyone had caught up by the time Loboto hit the sky. Hunter laid on the ground where he landed, looking up, half devastated and half angry. "Well sh*t." Mike said
"Don't worry Hunter. We can stop him...somehow." Cee said, "I mean..maybe he'll get arrested or something."
"I don't know where he is, but when I get my hands on him..." Hunter gripped his fist in rage
"Hey wait...Does Ziggy have a cell phone?" Ewan threw out
"Yeah."
"You know her number?"
"Yeah."
"If we can get a hold of a GPS and a computer, I may be able to use the cell phone as a tracking device."
"Really?" Hunter sprung up, "Let's go then!"
 alliespixie
08-06-2008, 2:54 AM
"wait...isnt there one in agent nein's place...that is if we can get in it again?" lixa asked she kept staring up in the sky
 zelda 41
08-06-2008, 11:51 AM
"Actually, yeah, there are a lot of computers there. Sweet," billa said.
"To Nein's lab then," hunter said, running off ahead.
---
"Dad, you bastard," Ziggy said, tears running down her face.
"He tried to kiss you. I won't have that," Lobato said, shrugging, and holding Ziggy with one arm. they were above the middle of the lake.
"That is SO not what this is about, and you know it," She said, growing pissed.
"I'm going to drop you if you don't shut up," He said. Ziggy silenced.
---
"I HATE him," Hunter gritted through his teeth, as they all walked to the lab.
"Bro, we know. We're getting your girlfriend back, now shut up," Bill said, annoyed, yet sympathetic.
"She's not my-"
"SHUT UP," Everyone said.
"You totally wish she was," Mike teased.
"Shut up. Maybe I do," Hunter muttered, staring off into the sky.
 zelda 41
08-09-2008, 3:01 PM
(would anyone like to post?)
 DarthAve
08-09-2008, 4:03 PM
(Sorry, didn't notice the edit. The last place you left off was kinda hard for me to post off of.)
"You do, you know it." Cee said, "Don't deny."
Hunter just rolled his eyes, "Maybe I just think Loboto is a douchebag."
"You don't need to think that. That is fact." Billa said
The children all arrived at the GPC, and one by one, climbing down into the lab, they chilled around while Milo fiddled with the computer. They sat around for a while, impatiently waiting.
Hunter had his headphones on when he was startled awake from a nap with a "FOUND HER!"
"Shut up." Hunter said, running to the computer screen, everyone else lingering behind, "Where is she?"
"Well...This may be beyond our savings." Milo was zoomed in on a map of a very urban area
"What do you mean?" Hunter asked, "Where did that freak take her?"
"They've travled abroad." Milo pulled back the screen, revealing exactly on a global scale where the two were, "She's in Moscow."
"RUSSIA?" everyone's mouth dropped to the ground
Mike exhaled a long sigh, "...well, sh*t."
 alliespixie
08-10-2008, 12:12 AM
(okay totally off topic but...whatever happened to jmac?)
"hmmm...so ummm how old do you have to be to drink in russia?" lixa asked out of no where.
everyone turned and stared at her.
"what? it was an honest question that i would like answered."
 zelda 41
08-10-2008, 12:38 PM
(i dunno? something wrong with him?)
"We'll find out lix. We're going to RUSSIA!"Hunter said, starting to leave.
"Um, HOW?" Cee asked, eyes sort of wideened.
"We could take the jet?" Lixa said. Everyone stared at her.
"What jet?" Bill asked.
---
Ziggy was being held in her second home of Russia. She prefered the US, but now was not time for preference. Ziggy looked out her window, only to see her father leaving and locking the front gate. The phone suddenly rang. She found one down the hall, only tohear her father's voice.
"I'llbe gone for a week, deary. Do behave,"
"**** You," she answered, hanging up.
---
"Christ Lixa," Hunter said, staringat the jet, parked outside.
"Hey, the keys are inside," Mike said. "And I know how to drive...."
"Mike, you drive. Milo, you navigate. Everyone else, be ready to put up a good fight in Russia," Hunter said, climbing into the jet, and everyone else following.
 DarthAve
08-10-2008, 1:37 PM
"Uhh...shouldn't we tell Milla?" Cee asked
"No, it's okay. The manniquins are out." Mike replied
-----
Lying in the bunks of camp's kid area, manniquins were dressed in t-shirts and shorts with wigs on... Nobody would ever know.
----
"Okay then." Cecilia said, walking to the back of the jet where the extra clothing items were kept. She grabbed a black coat for herself and Mike. "Let's go to the Motherland!"
"HEY, CAN ANYONE READ CYRILLIC?" Lixa asked, "You know, if there's like, a sign."
"This jet is probably equipped for anything and everything everywhere." Ewan said, "There's bound to be a huge drawer full of translator books."
Then, some crackling came up over the loud speakers, "Hello Psychics, this is your captain speaking," Mike spoke in a smoky voice, Cee giggling in the background, "I'd like to tell you to buckle up and get ready for the ride."
"..That's what she said." Milo chimed in quickly, causing laughter throughout the plane, except from Hunter.
"YOU GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS!" He yelled, "WE'VE GOT TO GO SAVE ZIGGY."
"Yeah!" They all shouted as the jet slowly rose off the ground and zoomed off.
 zelda 41
08-10-2008, 6:46 PM
The group was a few hours into the trip. They were somewhere near the top of Canada, and most of the group was bored. Hunter was sitting in the front, with Mike, Cee, and Milo. Milo was arguing with Mike about where they were.
"Mike, We're going the wrong way," Milo said bitterly.
"Calm down, we'll be there soon," Mike said, smirking.
"I'm sure Hunter would like to get there sooner," Milo muttered.
"Quit arguing and get us to Moscow. Soon," Hunter stated, annoyed at their bickering.
"Fine," the two said in unison. Hunter began to doze off....
---
Ziggy was asleep when she heard a loud noise, not far off frm the house. A jet seemed to be lading a couple miles off. And by the looks of it..... a psychic energy was being given off. She recinized it. Hunter? How odd that he was in Russia. Her mood lifted and she ran down the stairs, outfront. She would find them. Of course, it was a big city.
---
"So," Hunter said, "You parked in the middle of the CITY."
"Why yes, I did," Mike said. "I beleive I parked nicely."
"Now what?" Billa asked, fileing his nails boredly.
"We find Ziggy throughthe GPS on this phone?" Milo said, holding up a phone. "Woah, she's moving." He said, looking at the Ziggy dot, moving towards them.
"Sweet, let's go," Hunter said, grabbing Bill's arm, and running through the crowds of people.
 DarthAve
08-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Running through the crowds, towards the moving dot, Hunter pushed people out of his way. "Ziggy?" He yelled, "Ziggy?" Than suddenly, he felt something hit him in the waist. Falling to the ground in a pile of snow, Huter looked to see Ziggy, clutched to his waist. "ZIGGY!"
"Hunter! Oh my god, thank god you're here. We need to leave now."
"Agreed. Let's get in the jet."
"Uhh... you guys." Said Cee, not paying attention to the reunion, "We have a bit bigger problem..."
"What could be bigger than this?" Hunter asked, standing upright and squeezing Ziggy tight.
"Yeah, well IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, LENIN'S TOMB IS ON FIRE!!" The smell of smoke was just entering the air, and everyone thought the commotion was from Hunter's crazy antics.
"Dad." Ziggy said, "He must have done this."
"Well, we'd better stop this right now, or the KGB will KILL US ALL." Cee yelled. "PLAN NOW. MIKE, PYRO SOME OF THIS SNOW SO I CAN USE THE WATER TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES. LIXA, ZIGGY, ANNABELLE, GET IN THERE AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CAN TO GET THAT BODY OUT OF THERE BEFORE HE STARTS TO MELT. MILO, HUNTER, EWAN, " She turned and looked at them, "FIND LOBOTO AND KICK HIS ASS. CLEAR?"
Anyone who hadn't left to do their part hightailed towards the mausoleum.
 zelda 41
08-11-2008, 3:53 PM
"So where is Lenin's body, anyway?" Lixa yelled, inside the fire.
"Probably on fire," Anna yelled.
"Well, then we're going to be murdered by the Russian Government, FIND HIM," Ziggy yelled.
Lixa stubbled over a coffin-looking thing.
"Hey guys, I found him!"
"Sweet," Ziggy yelled, grabbing it with her psychic fist.
"Let's go," Anna yelled, running out.
---
"Where the HELL is Lobato?" Hunter yelled, as the group levitated over the city.
"Don't know?" Bill said, shrugiing along with Ewan and Milo.
"UGH, DAMMIT" Hunter yelled. "Let's head back to the guys and try to help.
They turned around, getting back to the tomb.
---
Ziggy, Lixa, and Anna were getting out, Lixa now carrying the body. Anna and Lixa got out fine.
The boards above the door suddenly came crashing down in front of Ziggy, blocking her exit. Fire came from the boards.
Think that church scene from the book 'The Outsiders'.
"Oh christ," she murmered, backing into the fire filled room. She heard a laugher from above the building, and caught a glimpse of blue through the broken ceiling. Of course, this was his doing.
 DarthAve
08-11-2008, 5:50 PM
Meanwhile, Cecilia was taking the puddles of melted snow, and pelting them at the flames. She saw Lixa and Annabelle running at them with the glass coffin in tow. Luckilly the body was still well preserved. "Okay, sweet!" Cee yelled, whipping a stream of water through a flame engulfed window. "Where's Ziggy?"
They turned around and looked, "Oh shoot."
"GO FIND HER!" Cee yelled, "AND TELL THE GUYS TO HURRY UP."
Leaving the coffin next to Cee, the two ran back into the tomb, but found the door blocked by burning rafters. Inside, Ziggy cries for help mixed with evil cackling. Focusing her telekinesis, Lixa picked up the rafters and carried them in with her, Annabelle behind. "ZIGGY GET OUT!" Anna yelled, her sight blinded by the smoke.
"I can't see!" Ziggy yelled,
"Follow my voice!"
Ziggy made her way through the burning mausoleum, and through the exit when all of a sudden Loboto appeared in the doorway, looming over Ziggy. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY PUT!" But before he could lay a hand on her, he was knocked to the ground, piles of burning timber on his chest. Lixa had thrown the rafters on him, burning him away.
"AHH!" He yelled, unable to move the rafters off. "HELP ME ZIGGY!" His apron and gloves burned away, and his flesh began getting blacker and blacker as flames engulfed him. Ziggy looked down at him, tears in her eyes. Than, out of nowhere, the guys returned!
"LOBOTO!" Hunter yelled, looking down at the burning man pleading for his daughters help, "Ziggy, don't do it. He'll only come back to hurt you again."
The tears were coming down from her face, "..I'm sorry dad." Loboto's cries were growing weaker with the fire as a few firefighters helped put out the blaze. Ziggy turned and walked away from the smouldering building and the dying man.
----
"That must have been really hard for you." Cee said, sitting in the back of the jet with Ziggy. "I mean, your dad was sort of a douchebag and he did try to kill everyone and ruin the body of the biggest hero in Marxist history, but he's still your dad."
"Yeah," Ziggy wiped a tear away. "I'm feeling better about it now... He didn't even love me."
"It's okay to hurt some." Cee put her arm around Ziggy. They both heard a noise, and looked up to see Hunter standing in the doorway. "I'll leave you two alone for a little." She got up and left for the cockpit to talk to Mike, who was flying the jet back to camp.
 zelda 41
08-11-2008, 7:13 PM
Hunter sat down on the bunk next to Ziggy, who had tears still running down her face. He held her hand and smiled happily. For her. She smiled back weakly.
"Thanks for saving me," she said, smiling.
"Of course. I wasn't just going to let that fre- er, your dad, take you forever," he said, looking into her eyes. They once again felt their faces growing closer. about an inch aprt, again, when the door slid open, reveiling Billa.
"Hey Zig, you ok- Ohhhhhh, Hunta, nice job," He said, winking.
"Billa, I'm going to kill you so hard," Hunter said, pulling his blushing head away and death glaring Bill. He suddenly felt a kiss on his cheek, and heard giggling from Ziggy.
"There's you're preasent," she said, sticking her tounge out at him and giggling.
"Let's head up to the front guys. Mike's probably gotten us lost again." Bill said.
 zelda 41
08-13-2008, 9:58 PM
Double post to save the thread D:
-----
"Mike, where are we?" Cee asked, as everyone else walked to the front of the jet.
"Um, ask Milo, he's navigating," Mike said, nervously.
"Dude, I haven't been navigating for an hour," Milo said, looking up from a book.
".........oh god," Mike murmered, eyes wide.
"NICE JOB GUYS," Annabelle yelled, freaking out.

"Well, we can't be that off track," Ziggy said.
"Hey Hunter," Bill started. "That looks like... no, it can't be. Can it?"
"Woah," Hunter said," We're in Berlin."
"Berlin?" Ewan asked.
"Berlin.....as in, Berlin, GERMANY?" Cee questioned, looking at the twins.
"yep," They said in unison.
"NICE JOB MIKE," Anna said, hitting the back of his head, as well as Milos.
"Oh dear god, now what?" Ziggy asked.

"Um, well, we could go to our dad's place, and figure out a plan to get back to America. Besides, we're out of gas," Hunter said.
Everyone shrugged, and Mike landed the jet, in a reasonable place.
 zelda 41
08-14-2008, 3:26 PM
Oh my sheep someone post.
 alliespixie
08-17-2008, 12:04 AM
"soo ummm how long do you think it will take until we get back to the u.s?"lixa asked as she stuck close to the group
 Det. Bart Lasiter
08-18-2008, 6:42 AM
"didnt you see an american tale? remember the movie with the little mouse fievel? anyway it'll take several months try not to fall overboard and die in the icy depths of the unforgiving sea."
 zelda 41
08-18-2008, 4:19 PM
jmac, out now.
---
"I dunno," Bill said.
"As soon as we get fuel for the jet, we can leave." Hunter said, grinding his teeth.
"Don't like your dad or something?" Mike asked. Hunter didn't say anything.
"they have...."issues"," Bill said, looking towards the ground and frowning.
"Well, as long as we're in Berlin, let's see what's left of the Berlin wall," Cee said, changing the subject.
"Ich BIN ein Berliner," Ziggy recited, proudly.
 alliespixie
08-22-2008, 9:51 PM
"hmmmm so ummm i heard there is a mcdonalds here now"lixa said as she her stomache growl
 zelda 41
11-27-2008, 3:02 PM
BROUGHT BACK NOW
BOOMBA
Page: 4 of 4