Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Handmaiden after finishing Telos as female?

Page: 1 of 1
 TreeX
05-09-2008, 9:47 AM
Well recently I got back into Kotor2 as I just found out my new PC can only run it on high graphics instead of medium or low. Either way I planned to play a good ole fashioned 'fresh' game with all my new mod toys. Thing is I forgot how well... for lack of a better word, 'bad' that the Disciple is and as I'm past Telos; I can't every well use stoffe's mod. Anyway I can get her now? I just finished Nar Shadda (1st planet) and preferably running all of Stoffe's mod's scripts. :D
 harIII
05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but from the title, you want the Handmaiden in you party selection if I'm right and you think that stoffe's mod is conflicting with the scripts to have her join you. In reality the only way to get the Handmaiden with the default installation is by playing as a male. Male gets the Handmaiden and the Female get Desciple. I'm not 100% sure why but from my guess, I think it just because of the sexes of the characters. Something kind of like a romance from K1
 Robespierre
05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
You can use the KSE editor to get the handmaiden in your party. It might cause all hell sort of conflicts, but you can try.

My suggestion is to go back to before you get the Handmaiden and use the "Get Handmaiden as female" mod.
 TreeX
05-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Bleh, I just reread what I had typed it was was typos galore. Here's one to make it make more sense.

Basically I've gotten past the Telos part, but I completely forgot that male/female exile got different party members. I've just finished Nar Shadda(first planet I visited) and now I wanna get the Handmaiden in my party. Is it possible to get her in now? Preferably running the scripts that stoffe's mod has to avoid the conflicts that could happen. :>
 HdVaderII
05-09-2008, 3:01 PM
You can use the KSE editor to get the handmaiden in your party.
It might cause all hell sort of conflicts, but you can try.
The easiest way is to use KSE, it you don't want to deal with getting other mods, but with the male/female story and dialogs different, it could cause lots of problems, but it takes 2 seconds to use.
Page: 1 of 1