Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotorFiles.com

Page: 1 of 1
 rictus135
03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for an uploaded file to be hosted by KotorFiles.com?
 DarthJebus05
03-17-2008, 12:28 AM
It depends when you upload your mod. If Shem/other staff update the site, and you upload it after that, it wont go up for about 24 hours. Files usually go up within 24 hours, the longest being 3 days.
 rictus135
03-17-2008, 1:54 AM
Hmm, the site was updated on the 15th and 16th and I uploaded my mod on the 14th.

Perhaps there was a mixup. I accidentaly submitted the wrong file, I uploaded the correct file and informed them of this, and the incorrect one was rejected, but the correct file is still listed as pending. Perhaps I should send a little reminder message if it is not up by tomorrow.
 Inyri
03-17-2008, 1:57 AM
Perhaps you should be patient; they don't live on the site 24/7. Your mod will be uploaded soon.
 rictus135
03-17-2008, 2:08 AM
Perhaps you should be patient; they don't live on the site 24/7. Your mod will be uploaded soon.

I do realise this, which is why I posted here instead of sending them a message right off the bat. And if you read the earlier posts, you will see that it is a combination of factors that has led me to believe there may have been a mixup.
 RedHawke
03-17-2008, 4:29 AM
I do realise this, which is why I posted here instead of sending them a message right off the bat. And if you read the earlier posts, you will see that it is a combination of factors that has led me to believe there may have been a mixup.
Why post this here at all? What does this have to do with Holowan Labs or Lucasforums?

We are not afilliated with that site... while some of the KotORFiles staff posts here, I'm sure they have their own ways of comunication over there, but they are not topics for here.

Sorry this is simply off-topic. Closing.
Page: 1 of 1