Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MY DARKSABER X-WING IS BLACK!

Page: 1 of 1
 X-wing Rouge 5
11-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I recently downloaded the x-wing from darksaber's site and when i tested it out, everything on the craft is black!

Someone from this forum, please answer, i tried the XWA project site but i have a problem loging on. I registered today but there isn't a space to write a password to access the forums.
 Wildstar
11-25-2007, 2:31 PM
You should go back to the XWA Upgrade Project's homepage, click on "Forums" again, and that should get you to the logon screen.

Anyway, are you sure you have hardware mode on in your in-game video options?

EDIT: Saw your other post (the one about WinZip), and was reminded how old your computer was. I don't know if the graphics adapter on your Win98 laptop is capable of hardware 3D acceleration, so you may not be able to use any custom OPTs, as most are done w/ a program called OPTech now, which does not provide the OPTs w/ the necessary code for software rendering. If you can't turn hardware mode on in XWA, you may be stuck using the "stock" models.
 X-wing Rouge 5
11-26-2007, 7:57 AM
Hey, remember that post on my installing problems, well,i sorted that out with help. I think i can handel all the upgrades. Thanks
Page: 1 of 1