Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Instaling Problems

Page: 1 of 1
 X-wing Rouge 5
11-02-2007, 6:20 PM
The computer im using now (and the one i use for the internet all the time) refuses to install. It says that the system file is not sutable for running MS-DOS (what does that mean) and Microsoft windows applications and tells me to click close on the window!

And I have a old laptop that can play x-wing alliance and thats the only time i can play the game.

How am i gonna download the new texture models from darksaber's site if the computer won't accept the game? Any help would be appreciated.
 Wildstar
11-02-2007, 6:42 PM
You might want to try looking in your Windows\Repair folder for autoexec.nt (which is the file I think is in question) and copying that file to your Windows\system32 folder. The game should install once you have done so.
 X-wing Rouge 5
11-05-2007, 7:21 AM
Ok i'll try it out as soon as im able to . Hope this works
 X-wing Rouge 5
11-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Wait a sec, where can you find that windows/repair folder and the Windows system32 folder?
Page: 1 of 1