Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Other jedi?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkInquisitor
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
What other jedi would you like to see in this game? Plo Koon is supposed to be dead but he's my favorite. And I hear alot of people wanting Vos.
 Ztalker
08-02-2007, 4:56 AM
I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all. :)

Qu Rahn would be nice as well, to explain what he did between Order 66 and the Dark Forces time.

And Empatojayos Brand would be cool as well. We know Darth Vader left him for death, so a revenge storyline could be a nice addition to the story.
 PoiuyWired
08-02-2007, 9:46 AM
So, we have to fight the robotic clockwork Humpty-Dumpty Jedi Emperor?

Funny that I have thought of the idea before, but it might be too weird for such a character to show up.
 Master Zionosis
08-03-2007, 8:57 AM
Qu Rahn would be nice as well, to explain what he did between Order 66 and the Dark Forces time.

Ahh that would be good, one of the only living Jedi, I'd like to see him in it.

And yes I'd also love to see Plo Koon in it, maybe he didn't really die in RotS, lol.
 CraZy_B
08-03-2007, 5:36 PM
[QUOTE=Ztalker]I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all. :)
[QUOTE]

I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too :)
 PoiuyWired
08-04-2007, 12:37 PM
My memory is that he is last seen running away with a little padawan. He is amongst one of those who hide in the crowd to see the jedi Temple being taken over, and dropped the lightsabers down in a trash can.
 Diego Varen
08-04-2007, 2:21 PM
I would like to see Morgan Katarn (Kyle's father) and Qu Rahn, as others have suggested. Also, Plo Koon can't return, since he died in ROTS and if he did, I would be wondering what LucasArts are thinking.
 JoeDoe 2.0
08-04-2007, 3:01 PM
Vos would make a good character, but I doubt it. Perhaps Olee Starstone from Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader would make an appearance, along with the other Jedi, due to the confrontation on wookie world.
 Weave
08-25-2007, 3:00 AM
I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too :)

Nope... because he makes several appearances in the Cade Skywalker stories... which is even after Luke Skywalker died... so K'Kruhk is pretty much the longest living Jedi. Look at his article on Wookiee... it fills in the gaps.

I would also like to see Vos...
Page: 1 of 1