Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bendak Bounty Rework

Page: 1 of 1
 Ulic and Cay
07-19-2007, 3:40 AM
From the Readme:

================================================== ======
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
Bendak Bounty Rework
================================================== ======

Author: Ulic
Name: Bendak Bounty Rework

Filename: Bendak_Bounty_Rework.rar
File Size: 4.10 MB (1.26 MB Archived)
Date Released: July 17, 2007

1. Description:
----------
This is a small mod which alters the Bendak's Bounty quest received on Taris. It allows the quest to be completed by following a light sided, neutral, or dark sided path as opposed to the dark side only way of accomplishing it in the release version of the game. This mod is for the English version of the game only. A few new lines have been added for Bendak and Ajuur. These lines have voice-overs compiled by editing the available recorded dialogs.

2. Bugs:
----------
I've misspelled "existence" in one of the added lines.

You can find it here:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bendak_Bounty_Rework;81101)
 Reclaimer
07-19-2007, 7:01 AM
Awesome! Now I can go be a good little Jedi. >=]
 Allronix
07-20-2007, 2:57 AM
THANKS! I'm a sticker for completing all quests, and I always wanted something like this!
 Arбtoeldar
07-20-2007, 11:02 AM
THANKS! I'm a sticker for completing all quests, and I always wanted something like this!

Ditto
 mimartin
07-20-2007, 2:14 PM

I’m the same way too, so much so that I’ve always taken the dark side hit even with as LS PC.

Thanks Ulic and Cay for sharing your creation, I will put it to good use.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-23-2007, 9:00 AM
Nice work!

Gave the mod a try over the weekend and it worked flawlessly :)

It's nice to have an option for LS'ers to get the job done right, and I even collected the bounty for him from Jax the Hutt ;)
 Master Kai
08-12-2007, 9:44 AM
Good work, now us lightsiders can have fun with Bendak.
 Salk
04-16-2010, 3:49 AM
Ulic and Cay,

wouldn't it be just a simple matter for you to release a new version of your great modification to address the grammar issue?

Else, could someone tell me how this can be done locally?

I am new to the modding scene but I would guess that the correction needed is in one of the .dlg files that come with this mod?

Thanks!
 Salk
04-17-2010, 8:17 AM
UPDATE: I have already locally fixed two grammar problems in the dialogue with Bendak (existance -> existence and murder -> murderer), some punctuation corrections and very minor changes to a couple of line. No changes made to the dialogue with the duel organizer instead.
Page: 1 of 1