Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Module Editor

Page: 1 of 1
 MacTavish
07-09-2007, 5:09 PM
How can I add dialogues to the "dialogues" tab in module editor for KT?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
07-19-2007, 12:47 AM
You may want to look at using DLGEdit by tk102, especially if you are modding TSL.
 MacTavish
07-22-2007, 5:33 PM
You may want to look at using DLGEdit by tk102, especially if you are modding TSL.

I have already made dialouges using DLGeditor, I just wanted to know how to get them into Module Editor.
 Master Zionosis
07-23-2007, 4:17 AM
You don't need to put the .dlg into the Module Editor as it's not an asset like: .UTC/.UTP/.UTI ect.

If you want someone to use your dialogue you have to edit their .UTC file and place the dialogues name in the conversation box.
 MacTavish
07-23-2007, 5:54 PM
You don't need to put the .dlg into the Module Editor as it's not an asset like: .UTC/.UTP/.UTI ect.

If you want someone to use your dialogue you have to edit their .UTC file and place the dialogues name in the conversation box.

But I put the dlg in the conversation box, and when I go talk to the person, nothing happens.
 Master Zionosis
07-23-2007, 7:18 PM
But I put the dlg in the conversation box, and when I go talk to the person, nothing happens.

This can be a stupid mistake even I've done it, but have you put the .dlg in the Override folder?

And also make sure that you didn't put the .dlg extension after the dialogue name in the conversation box.
 MacTavish
07-25-2007, 7:45 PM
This can be a stupid mistake even I've done it, but have you put the .dlg in the Override folder?

And also make sure that you didn't put the .dlg extension after the dialogue name in the conversation box.

yep, the dlg file was not in Override.

thanks Zionosis!
 Master Zionosis
07-25-2007, 8:05 PM
No problem, I've done that countless of times especially when I'm tired :p
Page: 1 of 1